Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Chemtrails

Created by theDoctor > 9 months ago, 29 Apr 2010
cisco
QLD, 12324 posts
7 Jun 2010 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Chemtrail over Bundaberg

It appears to be lower than the clouds.

Richiefish
QLD, 5610 posts
7 Jun 2010 2:51PM
Thumbs Up

I am a chemtrailarrillion and I will teach you our secret handshake for five bucks .$.

Carantoc
WA, 6631 posts
7 Jun 2010 12:57PM
Thumbs Up

Thankyou pweedas and maxm

Yes the catholic church, it certainly isn't an organisation that is controlled and consistent, with a single purposful hierachy controlling its destiny in a single direction.

It took them all 1300 years to agree what day easter was.

They fought battles for 1200 years to determine if Rome or Constantinople was the head of the church and who was actually Pope.

They split, into millions of sub-organisations, from Anglicans to orthodox greeks to puritans to modern day evangelicals.

They can't all agree whether Jesus rose from the dead or not. Orthodox say no, most sub-groups say yes.

The trinity of the father, son and holy ghost they couldn't agree about, understand or explain for 1000 years.

They have had uncountable traitors and whistleblowers from Judas to current day preists saying the bible is just a story

They didn't even realise they were the catholic church for 500 years.

And the Freemasons -
they have split so many times. The true masons, the scottish rite, the York centred groups. Ask two masons when freemasonary was founded and you get answers from the Crusaders excavations at the Temple of Solomn AD1100, to mid 16th century, to the orignal 12 tribes of Israel.

My point is all the conspiracy stuff either relies on one united uniform and constent group of people who have such wide ranging influence they must be a large group, and that just doesn't seem plausable such a group could hold together for any length of time.

Or they are a small group who have split and changed and failed so many times that they don't hold very much power, probably less than say the editor of the Sydney Morning Herald and may be able to influence a few things but don't control and infect your life.

The current NSW government hasn't managed to get 12 people to stay together for more than 4 weeks in the last 4 years.

Why can anyone else manage it on a global scale for generations at a time ?

Richiefish
QLD, 5610 posts
7 Jun 2010 3:22PM
Thumbs Up

okay....two bucks...

pweedas
WA, 4642 posts
7 Jun 2010 1:49PM
Thumbs Up

Richiefish said...

okay....two bucks...

pffff...,,, still waaay too expensive. unless you throw in the words to the chemtrailarrillion club rally song.
And don't just give me the dockers club rally song cos I will know the difference!

pweedas
WA, 4642 posts
7 Jun 2010 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

cisco said...

Chemtrail over Bundaberg

Hmmm you're right cisco. It is lower than the clouds. I don't suppose that could be because the plane flew lower than the clouds could it?

Well of course not. It would just have to be CHEM TRAILS wouldn't it?!
It would be impossible to imagine any other possibility.

Mark _australia
WA, 22345 posts
7 Jun 2010 1:57PM
Thumbs Up

Timmaaayyy

Richiefish
QLD, 5610 posts
7 Jun 2010 5:05PM
Thumbs Up

sung to the tune of "two little boys"...

Chemtrailarrillion we have a million
planes up in the sky
gassing the masses, we're kicking asses
but we dont tell why
C
Because we can keep a secret
conspiracys our game
We rule the earth
for what it's worth
by using chemical rain

THE REST OF THIS SONG HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE CHEMTRAILARRILLION SOCIETY...RICHIE FISH IS BEING "REPROGRAMMED" TO BE LESS OF A SMART AR5E.

saltiest1
NSW, 2495 posts
7 Jun 2010 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^^

as the 3 stooges say...
"mmmmmm wiiiise guy... nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck."

pweedas
WA, 4642 posts
7 Jun 2010 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

Richiefish said...

planes up in the sky
but we dont tell why
C
conspiracys our game
We rule the earth
for what it's worth
by using chemical rain

THE REST OF THIS SONG HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE CHEMTRAILARRILLION SOCIETY...RICHIE FISH IS BEING "REPROGRAMMED" TO BE LESS OF A SMART AR5E.

Classic! Just pithing mythelf.
That's gotta be worth $2.

choco
SA, 4032 posts
7 Jun 2010 5:42PM
Thumbs Up

pweedas said...

Richiefish said...

planes up in the sky
but we dont tell why
C
conspiracys our game
We rule the earth
for what it's worth
by using chemical rain

Classic! Just pithing mythelf.
That's gotta be worth $2.

fell off the lounge

cisco
QLD, 12324 posts
8 Jun 2010 12:31AM
Thumbs Up

pweedas said...

cisco said...

Chemtrail over Bundaberg

Hmmm you're right cisco. It is lower than the clouds. I don't suppose that could be because the plane flew lower than the clouds could it?

It WAS a question. So is it a Chemtrail or something else?

I took the photos around 11 am this morning. The sky just looked so pretty except for that linear smudge. It was a real bitch though because it got so nice and warm I had to strip down to bare feet, boxers and a T shirt.

Was your day as nice where you are as mine was where I am

pweedas
WA, 4642 posts
8 Jun 2010 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

cisco said...

Well,.. I would have to say that the last month here has been unusually good for this time of year. Generally nice and sunny and around 21 degrease multigrade.
But not as nice as nth Qld. I will admit that.

The photo you put up is a classic condensation trail. Nothing more.
Condensation trails can actually get larger with time because the condensed particles can act as a seeding agent for other water vapour in the atmosphere.
It is unusual but when conditions are exactly right, it does happen.
Because there are so many aircraft up there now, what used to be highly unusual is now becoming more common.

As far as the make up of the trail goes, it's not just pure water vapour. There are the by-products of the combustion of kerosene in the condensation trail, so to be technically correct, I suppose it could be termed a chem trail. But the suggestion that there are government or Illuminati sponsored aircraft flying around "gassing the masses, we're kicking asses, but we dont tell why" (to use an expression from the Chemtrailarrillion club song ), the suggestion is laughable.
Almost as laughable as the Chemtrailarrillion club rally song

I can't help myself. here it is again. sing along everyone,..

planes up in the sky
but we dont tell why
C
conspiracys our game
We rule the earth
for what it's worth
by using chemical rain

(copyright Richiefish june 2010)

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
8 Jun 2010 1:33PM
Thumbs Up

cisco said...

pweedas said...

cisco said...

Chemtrail over Bundaberg

It WAS a question. So is it a Chemtrail or something else?

I took the photos around 11 am this morning. The sky just looked so pretty except for that linear smudge. It was a real bitch though because it got so nice and warm I had to strip down to bare feet, boxers and a T shirt.

Its a cloud

cisco
QLD, 12324 posts
9 Jun 2010 10:11AM
Thumbs Up

pweedas said...

Well,.. I would have to say that the last month here has been unusually good for this time of year. Generally nice and sunny and around 21 degrease multigrade.
But not as nice as nth Qld. I will admit that.

It is a common mistake that many people make thinking that Bundaberg is in North Queensland. It appears on the top end of the "Amazing South East Queensland" map put out by the Queensland mapping bureau Sunmap.

It actually the same latitude south as Shark Bay is in the west. Same latitude south as Hawaii is north. The climate here is rated as the best in Australia (most even year round temperature and humidity) and about the fifth best in the world.

The economic climate is fairly ordinary though. Biggest industry here is farming of one kind or another closely followed by welfare.

The nearest large industrial plants are at Gladstone, 2 hours north of here. Many metal trades people here commute there weekly or to the coal mines another 5 hours north west of there.

Despite that most people you meet here openly declare they would not live anywhere else. Bundaberg and it's coastal satellite towns is probably the best kept real estate secret in Aus. Good quality 3 br brick homes can be bought for between $250K to $300K. The market is down here like most everywhere else but at those figures prices can only go north. Wish they would hurry up and do it.

j murray
SA, 947 posts
11 Jun 2010 9:47AM
Thumbs Up

"X" marks the spot for this chem trail drop.
coming to a spot near you........ soon.

testing spray applicator before mission takeoff

Spraying underway ,....this will kill them.. the orangutans

petermac33
WA, 6415 posts
11 Jun 2010 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

my favourite chemtrail video.

this Darren bloke is sufferering from a medical condition they now call D.O.C. [delusions of conspiracy]

Darren you are not paranoid, you are just too honest.

Carantoc
WA, 6631 posts
11 Jun 2010 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

Finally I am convinced.

But it has been by luck.

Lucky that the Chemtralions had a day free of commercial passenger jets landing at Heathrow and Gatwick (and the other London), and there was a lovely late summer inversion over southern england, making lovely weather for afternoon cricket matches, tea and cucumber sandwiches and condensation.

Unlucky for the Chemtrallions that Darren was looking out of his window.

Lucky for the air travelling public that Darren is not a pilot, and doesn't land his plane in a north-south direction on a direct route from Paris at Heathrow's east-west runways.

Unlucky for Londoners that the DHSS will probably place Darren under a traineeship at Air Traffic Control and he we tell 'flight BA373, you are clear to fly in a straight line from A to B mate, it'll be your quickest way to get whereever you are going'.

Lucky such an informed, analytical and clearly documented video assessing the pros and cons and drawing a well informed conclusion was posted on YouTube.

Unlucky for me I waste my life bothering

FlySurfer
NSW, 4453 posts
12 Jun 2010 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

j murray
SA, 947 posts
22 Jun 2010 10:36AM
Thumbs Up

more airborne rubbish

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
25 Jun 2010 1:04PM
Thumbs Up

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
25 Jun 2010 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

these were from this morning

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
25 Jun 2010 11:23AM
Thumbs Up

Yea jet engines do that, we dont get them that much here, only when the humidity gets high, thats why you get them all the time in NSW & QLD.

petermac33
WA, 6415 posts
30 Jun 2010 8:09AM
Thumbs Up

great vid with 90 y.old from New.Zealand.

pweedas
WA, 4642 posts
30 Jun 2010 11:46AM
Thumbs Up

So 90 year old chookies are now the new authority on chemtrails are they?
Everything she said was WRONG!
e.g. she says she saw a patch of sky with 7 or 8 trails in the sky so they can't be contrails. Why not?
If one plane makes a contrail then it's pretty much certain that any plane that flies in the same area will leave a contrail.
And best of all she says "No self respecting pilot would cross another pilots contrails."
Why not? Do they become a sacred site or something? Is it 'marked territory'?
What a load of horse feathers!
I can promise you that there is no restriction on flying through contrails and no reluctance of pilots to plough through a field of contrails and add their contribution.

Pweet33, you ridicule your own argument by putting up this sort of rubbish in support of it.
Amusing yes. But convincing. NO!
And the reason there is aluminium in the rain water is because it is collected off zincalume roofs and stored in zincalume rainwater tanks.
Zincalume means a coating of zinc and aluminium. You would hardly expect it not to have both zinc and aluminium in the water.
It will also have traces of gum leaves, cocky sh!t and pothsum pith.
Does that come from chemtrails?

saltiest1
NSW, 2495 posts
30 Jun 2010 5:42PM
Thumbs Up

i thought this thread was buried.

it isnt.

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
30 Jun 2010 7:37PM
Thumbs Up

Religion, politics, racial slander anyone? Come on I know there are some atheists out there with offensive forthright views, not to mention religious bigots.
Care to tell us what you'd really like to do to boat people?
Anyone p***** on Uluru?

Here's one. Guess which war warmongering, refugee basher lost another election. This one was about cricket, his favourite sport. HAR HAR HAR.

evlPanda
NSW, 9202 posts
30 Jun 2010 8:48PM
Thumbs Up

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
1 Jul 2010 10:13AM
Thumbs Up

evlPanda said...

Boobs

maxm
NSW, 864 posts
1 Jul 2010 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
My missus said they've been enhanced. I said who cares?

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Chemtrails" started by theDoctor