Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Fireworks perth 2012

Created by busterwa > 9 months ago, 27 Jan 2012
busterwa
3777 posts
27 Jan 2012 1:51AM
Thumbs Up

Good screen savers. Taken a few hours ago Rain and lightening hampered zooms and quality.Gift to all the people i have annoyed on here (just about everyone)!!!! Got a bit lost riding back from Perth to Rockingham So like a good Rockingham bogan ...... \nOn/ i smashed thru the detours and endedup bit lost and riding the emergency lane on the freeway.Whats the G.O with the south bound footpaths.

Sorry about the destroying your form work Im from Rockingham (namley bogan)and i dont do detours.

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
27 Jan 2012 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

Rockingham Fireworx [}:)]

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
27 Jan 2012 9:17AM
Thumbs Up

Stuthepirate said...

Rockingham Fireworx [}:)]

sorry mate,he is my neighbor and lives on the gold coast great pics,thanks buster

stamp
QLD, 2770 posts
27 Jan 2012 9:37AM
Thumbs Up

^^^that can't be the goldie- i can't see any 'unit' or frangipani stickers on the car

Dazza65
QLD, 389 posts
27 Jan 2012 9:51AM
Thumbs Up

stamp said...

^^^that can't be the goldie- i can't see any 'unit' or frangipani stickers on the car

And the guy has bare skin with no ink at all so definitely not the GC. Was thinking Sydney but no bullet holes in the car.....therefore must be Rockenam as the boges say

rod_bunny
WA, 1089 posts
27 Jan 2012 9:25AM
Thumbs Up

With a can of Special Brew in his hand... its gotta be Rockingham.

Subsonic
WA, 3124 posts
27 Jan 2012 10:12AM
Thumbs Up

Awesome pics Buster!, was a great show all round wasn't it? Good to see you got back to rocko (almost safely)

surferstu
1011 posts
27 Jan 2012 12:09PM
Thumbs Up

Dazza65 said...

stamp said...

And the guy has bare skin with no ink at all so definitely not the GC. Was thinking Sydney but no bullet holes in the car.....therefore must be Rockenam as the boges say

nope not rockingham hes not wearing ugboots and theres no single mums pushing prams in the picture

BabaORiley
WA, 434 posts
27 Jan 2012 3:36PM
Thumbs Up

surferstu said...

Dazza65 said...

stamp said...

nope not rockingham hes not wearing ugboots and theres no single mums pushing prams in the picture

Uggies are for 419ers, we wear db's, double pluggers or steel caps in Rocko

GypsyDrifter
WA, 2371 posts
27 Jan 2012 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

busterwa said...

Very coowell photo busterwa....

I went to rocky for a swim the other day...pretty late just before sunset...
I was very surprised at the size of the ladies on the beach
Not to healthy....and non over 40...whats with that busterwa?

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
28 Jan 2012 12:11AM
Thumbs Up

GypsyDrifter said...
I went to rocky for a swim the other day...pretty late just before sunset...
I was very surprised at the size of the ladies on the beach
Not to healthy....and non over 40...whats with that busterwa?

Rocko is the new Sea Shepard whale sanctuary

busterwa
3777 posts
27 Jan 2012 9:59PM
Thumbs Up

Gypsy i think your mistaken them for the pregnant 419ers (agegroup 16-20)that blow in when conditions dictate.

GypsyDrifter
WA, 2371 posts
27 Jan 2012 10:18PM
Thumbs Up

busterwa said...

Gypsy i think your mistaken them for the pregnant 419ers (agegroup 16-20)that blow in when conditions dictate.

If any of these young lassies were preggers...you could not tell.

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
28 Jan 2012 12:58AM
Thumbs Up

busterwa said...

Usually every second thursday (dole day)

BabaORiley
WA, 434 posts
27 Jan 2012 10:29PM
Thumbs Up

busterwa said...

hear hear,
Are women are to busy at home lookin after the ruggies, down Rocko shops, on the goonbag with the gals or cleanin me bong

BulldogPup
6657 posts
27 Jan 2012 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

BabaORiley said...

busterwa said...

hear hear,
Are women are to busy at home lookin after the ruggies, down Rocko shops, on the goonbag with the gals or cleanin me bong

^^^^^ and that folks , is the winner hahahahahahahaha ,,,, hey baba I'd rather kip down in Safety Bay/Shoalwater than Nollamara , Noranda , Balga , Koondoola , North Perth , Smellenbrook , "driveyoumaddeley" etc etc up NOP there mate eh!

e0422713
WA, 975 posts
27 Jan 2012 10:47PM
Thumbs Up

ABC News

Matt Titmanis sent us this amazing photo of a lightning strike during Australia Day fireworks in Perth. Thank you!

GypsyDrifter
WA, 2371 posts
27 Jan 2012 11:53PM
Thumbs Up

e0422713 said...

ABC News

Matt Titmanis sent us this amazing photo of a lightning strike during Australia Day fireworks in Perth. Thank you!

wow wow..that's amazing..thanks for sharing

Sailhack
VIC, 5000 posts
28 Jan 2012 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

^^ That pic clearly shows that when it comes to a good show, we (humans) have nothing compared to what nature can put on!

Why ruin a good electrical storm with fireworks anyway?

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Fireworks perth 2012" started by busterwa