Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Gay Immigrants ?

Created by Macroscien > 9 months ago, 9 Sep 2012
pueter66
QLD, 205 posts
14 Sep 2012 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

What I take a lousy 2 weeks off to go sailing and drop off the media circus and I come back and we are overrun by frekin gay terrorists, how did they get in!!!! am i to late to help, That explains why there has been a shortage of goats cheese at my deli! The utter bastard gay terrorist bastard bastards[, oh well time to get back on with life!

bjw
QLD, 3598 posts
14 Sep 2012 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Gay arse-lum seekers

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:33PM
Thumbs Up

Stone that troll !
holly crap
I must be the dumbest retard on the planet indeed to denounce mysefl
I prepared this statement below to be published tomorrow , in an hour before lotto drawing,
then bang !
bjw did publish this info on troll witch hunt !!
my trolley doesn't meet criteria as is scientific'o- funny-litycal not the bulling one but anyway we have now all a chance to kill that awful troll.

After reading the statement below ( or even without reading ) everyone have a chance now to throw a stone - RED to kill the TROLL (me ) , or spare him GREEN

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

Thank you everybody for participating in this very interesting and instructive social science experiment. *

As you could see this example how small and insignificant misunderstanding at the begging in could gradually erupt into vicious circle of hatred and ungrounded accusation.

Subject and Methods: Come with absurd idea, wait and see what reaction is.**

Obviously I am not offended by response of my willing experiment participants.

How could I be angry on my small, silly, fluffy objects in this experiment?

Ginea pig

The goal of this experiment was to investigate sources and mechanism of social disturbance so common around the world these days.
I played on your own phobias to record reaction.
Thank you again. I hope that everybody had a sense of humor and good fun of that as I had.. ****

Sorry for this joke and distress caused if some of you that some may treat it too seriously. We reached 200 replies, 3000 reads and I think it is good result.

As to result analysis I leave it to our social science students.

I do advice cautious before replicating similar study at different location – as not
Experiment objects could be as tolerant benign as approached here!***

Now a guys is time to go on the water and enjoy what is really fun on this world.

O, wait.. I almost forgot something.
Please have a look at this small device, there will be small light flash and you will feel much better from now.

• * Whole study was endorsed, approved and conducted by Intergalactic Ministry of Education

• ** There was proposal to conduct similar study with general attitude to ALIENS as a subject, but I did strongly oppose. My superiors may didn't like the results and wipe out whole planet blank. I am afraid my suspicions were well founded.

Credits

***To my relief I can confirm that mission was completed successfully although some individuals (evlpanda) almost compromised our inter - galactic undercover origin.

Now special thanks to our participants

• ****'sp” relax. Smile to the camera. You will our prototype for next character in incoming MIB 5 edition. The funniest beetle ever.

• ***To my relief I can confirm that mission was completed successfully although some individuals (evlpanda) almost compromised our inter - galactic undercover origin.

• Mark, you must have posses this 5ht sense or even 6th

• funky- There is special monetary reward for your performance – I left it on the Moon under the stone/rock we have been talking about. You could pickup anytime

• Rupert - Slow fuse but big heart

• Kiterboy -You have the skills to lead our intergalactic Engrish to English translation bureau any time

• kite- don't look into that barrel and press that thingy! I told you.. too late

• ? if you could give me receipt for medication you are having I could be completely cured too

• Beangle _ You have been awarded real Star Wars laser sword. You are never going to run of bullets, buddy

• Doggie always on guard like my Dobbie never allow to sneak the stranger (me) unnoticed, but you have sharper teeth I am afraid
• Felix didn't play cat and mouse game with me. He just got me straight for the gurgle (throat). I am lucky that where we come from there is no air to breath anyway..
• Special thanks to our admin that kept his finger on the red button all the time, ready to blow whole thread away, but somehow we survived to the end!

I would like to dedicate this poor joke to my favorite Woody Alan with his humor so abstract and ingenious that I did never understand (due to my poor Engrlish)

Ok guys as a proof the intergalactic space travel (and time travel too) is possible
I give you now numbers for this evening lotto draw.

If doesn't match, don't blame me, numbers are still ok you just live in wrong dimension

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:40PM
Thumbs Up

ok Lets stonning (voting) began !![}:)]

Every one that want to:

- kill that WORST TROLL on SB can throw RED stone (at me

-to spare his life throw GREEN stone !

Rupert
TAS, 2967 posts
14 Sep 2012 10:52PM
Thumbs Up

Don't throw Red or Green

To make you feel better just throw poo.

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
15 Sep 2012 10:24AM
Thumbs Up

Hello everybody.
We live in democratic society where every vote counts.
I created a tool above - vote mechanism that in the post above everyone could press

- RED THUMB to vote AGAINST

- GREEN THUMB to vote PRO

Result will be calculated instantly and displayed as a RED or GREEN field

Result will express our consensus on SB community.

This time you vote against social experiment above.

SP
10979 posts
15 Sep 2012 10:30AM
Thumbs Up

I ask again??

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
15 Sep 2012 1:50PM
Thumbs Up

Sp thank you for expressing your opinion.
If anybody didn't know how bulling on internet looks , now they know
It is obvious that nobody will go in my defense to be subject to similar attack instantly
(whatch the space in our parliament discussion If you spot similar patern .

That is why I did asked politely to express view anonymously by voting.

You vote counts, but can not be used against you

( I hope that admin did not disclose ever server data publicly )

If you think that subject I raised is not important, not worth to think for a second at least, turn on your TV, but that reflection is for me as neutral intergalactic observer here absoletely oblivious.

Mark _australia
WA, 22237 posts
15 Sep 2012 12:43PM
Thumbs Up

Macroscien said...

Credits

Indeed I do.....

Macroscien said...
turn on your TV, but that reflection is for me as neutral intergalactic observer here absoletely oblivious.

^^^^ And that alone should be enough for a free stay at a special hospital facility for a while

tmurray
WA, 485 posts
15 Sep 2012 3:10PM
Thumbs Up

tmurray said...

Woodo said...

SWEET MOTHER OF MARY!
WHAT HERE GOING ON IS?!?!?!

macroscien is trolling us, but we're all enjoying the craziness. Join in, it's fun.

I didn't get a prize for this? It was on page 4 or something.
Anyways - there is a difference between people saying an obviously bizarre idea is, well, bizarre, and BULLYING. If you saw any of the tweets to Charlotte Dawson then you would know that the comments you got here were pretty mild.

bjw
QLD, 3598 posts
15 Sep 2012 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

Im confused

Rupert
TAS, 2967 posts
15 Sep 2012 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

So Macro, this whole topic was you conducting a "Socal Experiment" Was it?
Bull s**t!

It was 'trolling', nothing more. nothing less and I have to agree with tmurray, you were rumbled on page 4.

So go and put a bandaid on your ego, and lick your wounds, I will not take any of your posts seriously in future if I bother to read them.

There you go mate is that the sort of reaction you were looking for?

myusernam
QLD, 6112 posts
16 Sep 2012 6:27AM
Thumbs Up

Rupert said...

So Macro, this whole topic was you conducting a "Socal Experiment" Was it?
Bull s**t!

It was 'trolling', nothing more. nothing less and I have to agree with tmurray, you were rumbled on page 4.

So go and put a bandaid on your ego, and lick your wounds, I will not take any of your posts seriously in future if I bother to read them.

There you go mate is that the sort of reaction you were looking for?

Or maybe he ralised he looked like a bit of a cant, so he thought he would say
"hey I was just joking"

Hamsta
505 posts
16 Sep 2012 5:55AM
Thumbs Up

Macroscien said...

Thank you everybody for participating in this very interesting and instructive social science experiment. *

As you could see this example how small and insignificant misunderstanding at the begging in could gradually erupt into vicious circle of hatred and ungrounded accusation.

Subject and Methods: Come with absurd idea, wait and see what reaction is.**

Obviously I am not offended by response of my willing experiment participants.

How could I be angry on my small, silly, fluffy objects in this experiment?

Ginea pig

The goal of this experiment was to investigate sources and mechanism of social disturbance so common around the world these days.
I played on your own phobias to record reaction.
Thank you again. I hope that everybody had a sense of humor and good fun of that as I had.. ****

Sorry for this joke and distress caused if some of you that some may treat it too seriously. We reached 200 replies, 3000 reads and I think it is good result.

As to result analysis I leave it to our social science students.

I do advice cautious before replicating similar study at different location – as not
Experiment objects could be as tolerant benign as approached here!***

Now a guys is time to go on the water and enjoy what is really fun on this world.

O, wait.. I almost forgot something.
Please have a look at this small device, there will be small light flash and you will feel much better from now.

• * Whole study was endorsed, approved and conducted by Intergalactic Ministry of Education

• ** There was proposal to conduct similar study with general attitude to ALIENS as a subject, but I did strongly oppose. My superiors may didn't like the results and wipe out whole planet blank. I am afraid my suspicions were well founded.

Credits

***To my relief I can confirm that mission was completed successfully although some individuals (evlpanda) almost compromised our inter - galactic undercover origin.

Now special thanks to our participants

• ****'sp” relax. Smile to the camera. You will our prototype for next character in incoming MIB 5 edition. The funniest beetle ever.

• ***To my relief I can confirm that mission was completed successfully although some individuals (evlpanda) almost compromised our inter - galactic undercover origin.

• funky- There is special monetary reward for your performance – I left it on the Moon under the stone/rock we have been talking about. You could pickup anytime

• Rupert - Slow fuse but big heart

• Kiterboy -You have the skills to lead our intergalactic Engrish to English translation bureau any time

• kite- don't look into that barrel and press that thingy! I told you.. too late

• ? if you could give me receipt for medication you are having I could be completely cured too

• Beangle _ You have been awarded real Star Wars laser sword. You are never going to run of bullets, buddy

• Doggie always on guard like my Dobbie never allow to sneak the stranger (me) unnoticed, but you have sharper teeth I am afraid
• Felix didn't play cat and mouse game with me. He just got me straight for the gurgle (throat). I am lucky that where we come from there is no air to breath anyway..
• Special thanks to our admin that kept his finger on the red button all the time, ready to blow whole thread away, but somehow we survived to the end!

I would like to dedicate this poor joke to my favorite Woody Alan with his humor so abstract and ingenious that I did never understand (due to my poor Engrlish)

Ok guys as a proof the intergalactic space travel (and time travel too) is possible
I give you now numbers for this evening lotto draw.

If doesn't match, don't blame me, numbers are still ok you just live in wrong dimension

Actually, they are called Hamsters, and they are very quiet and very placid little critters who have no enemies.

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
16 Sep 2012 9:33AM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

Indeed I do.....

I hope you do not enjoy that view too much
do you ?

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
16 Sep 2012 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

That's eight pages generated by a totally half arsed idea.
It could have been fun if it wasn't so cringe worthy.

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
16 Sep 2012 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Hamsta said...

Hamsters, and they are very quiet and very placid little critters who have no enemies.

that is not completely correct. I had a pair.
They always carry death and life game with rubber snake.
Always snake lost and TV get dead.

bargearse
QLD, 148 posts
16 Sep 2012 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

what a waste of 1's and zero's. this would have to be the biggest piece of **** on the internet

Gwendy
SA, 472 posts
17 Sep 2012 10:05PM
Thumbs Up

Macroscien said...

You do realize that once my replacement arrive here,
you will not be able to show him that easy Red Finger on SB, do you?
Mohamend will blow with IED whole street away in revenge, they are a bit nervous I must say...

on another hand ,
because they are also known not to be monogamic, the gay terrorist needs at least 10 Aus to serve him well
maybe worth the risk

as for you Doggie instead of fresh meety boooobs you will have boooby ( traps) for dinner now with this new order

Macro

Are you the guy who writes assembly instructions for Chinese products?

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
17 Sep 2012 10:51PM
Thumbs Up

Gwendy said...
ro

Are you the guy who writes assembly instructions for Chinese products?

get yourself energy drink
it is completely legal
and have just enough caffeine to get your brain "get up"
I do not quarantie about the rest

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Gay Immigrants ?" started by Macroscien