Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Get into Oz free card

Created by Gunna1 > 9 months ago, 17 Mar 2011
This topic has been locked
Mark _australia
WA, 22378 posts
21 Mar 2011 2:06PM
Thumbs Up

I learned something just now.
I am a racist xenophobic bigot (according to logman who does not know me).
Wow!

If people come to stay at my house and when they get here their behaviour is reaallly bad I will chuck them out. You would too, logman.
That is realism and has nothing to do with colour or religion.

But a soon as I state that Australia is our home (fact) .... and that those who come seeking asylum should be welcomed BUT processed properly and if they riot we chuck them out, then I am racist / bigoted whatever.

The resort of the loony left when somebody dares disagree with them - "you're a racist bigot xenophobe"

log man
VIC, 8289 posts
21 Mar 2011 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

Y'see, I recon in the good old days of Australian politics, the right wingers were marginalized by the National/liberal party and when the likes of Mr.Van Tongeran, the National front, Australia first etc stuck their heads up they got a belting from both sides of parliament. Since the emergence of Hanson , one nation and more importantly John Howards realization that the conservatives could find electoral support in letting the racist bigotry roll on, the right wingers feel free to let rip. Maybe the cat is out of the bag now and all of those years of moderate liberalism has been replaced by a new breed of hard conservatism .Morrison, Bernardi, Mirrabella, Alan Jones,Andrew Bolt, Piers Akerman etc are all playing to the ugly side of Australian society that was so well contained under previous Liberal rule.

Gunna1
154 posts
21 Mar 2011 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

log man said...

Y'see, I recon in the good old days of Australian politics, the right wingers were marginalized by the National/liberal party and when the likes of Mr.Van Tongeran, the National front, Australia first etc stuck their heads up they got a belting from both sides of parliament. Since the emergence of Hanson , one nation and more importantly John Howards realization that the conservatives could find electoral support in letting the racist bigotry roll on, the right wingers feel free to let rip. Maybe the cat is out of the bag now and all of those years of moderate liberalism has been replaced by a new breed of hard conservatism .Morrison, Bernardi, Mirrabella, Alan Jones,Andrew Bolt, Piers Akerman etc are all playing to the ugly side of Australian society that was so well contained under previous Liberal rule.

You are now advocating censorship in it's worst form. Everybody is entitled to an opinion, and unfortunately, many people have died to give you and I that right. we are now at the point that all political parties here are afraid to say what the people think because they will "get a belting" as you describe from the media and their opposition. If you want to live in a society where you have no say, go live in some middle east countries, but make sure you don't try and short cut the system to get there, or riot and burn the facilities as you will be thrown in jail. I agree with Mark - Aust, just because I believe in a "fair go" for all, not just those who can afford to jump queues. Check out page 19 of the "West" today and read the story of a bloke there sitting in Indonesia waiting his turn, "legally" he admits paying to get to Indonesia and now has to wait. every time a new boat turns up he drops down the line. Notice though, he is not destroying where he is staying!

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
21 Mar 2011 2:44PM
Thumbs Up

poor relative said...

doggie said...

(.(.)

That is the kind of refugees I want to see comming!

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
21 Mar 2011 2:45PM
Thumbs Up

felixdcat said...

poor relative said...

doggie said...

(.(.)

That is the kind of refugees I want to see comming!

Same, more infact (.).)

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
21 Mar 2011 2:54PM
Thumbs Up

Have anyone had a thought for the coalition soldiers fighting the Afghanis' war for them and the Afghanis men running out of the country as fast as they can, leaving the women and kids behind (look at the boats there is a 10 to 1 men women ratio). They should start helping their brothers and sisters in fighting the Taliban. Not coming here to hide and start unrest and riot in a country where they have not been invited.
Illegal immigrants GO HOME!!!!

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
21 Mar 2011 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

Wow!

What? Did you want to be treated as an individual? Nah... it's easier just to lump you in with the others.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
21 Mar 2011 3:35PM
Thumbs Up

Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah, Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
21 Mar 2011 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah, Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah

japie
NSW, 6868 posts
21 Mar 2011 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

Like I said round and round we go!

russh
SA, 3025 posts
21 Mar 2011 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Hopefully no one will turn up at my door, kill my neighbours and tell me I have 5 minutes to leave my house or I will be killed like has happened to many of these people - get your heads out your affluent arses and consider - I am sure these people would be happy to live in their own countries if they weren't in fear of there lives

Maybe you could focus your rage at handouts to Aussie welfare recipients. Theres 100 times more of them than refugees.

Just hAve 5 kids to 5 different fathers earn $1000 a week on a single parents pension with child endownment, rent assistance and smash ya Housing Commission house and you get a new one each year - ensure all your kids are diagnosed with ADHD (for some an excuse for lack of parental supervision or role models) and get a little more funding for your f@gs, wine and collingwood membership.

Gunna1
154 posts
21 Mar 2011 4:22PM
Thumbs Up

SomeOtherGuy said...

Mark _australia said...

Wow!

What? Did you want to be treated as an individual? Nah... it's easier just to lump you in with the others.

That's ok Mark, if that's the case so is 95% of Australia if, they weren't afraid to voice their opinion, unfortunately, when we do we are shouted down by a minority who find it easier to say "everything goes".

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
21 Mar 2011 4:46PM
Thumbs Up

russh said...

Maybe you could focus your rage at handouts to Aussie welfare recipients. Theres 100 times more of them than refugees.

Lot ppl on the pension would like to go and live in a 5 star illegal immigrant centre, 3 square meal a day, free dental and medical, aircon and heating, free phone calls, free internet, near new accommodation, pple cooking and cleaning for you and if you trash the joint you get free counselling and the minority of bleeding hart and do gooders will make sure it is rebuilt to a better standard for you. At least the Aussie on the pension have payed tax most of their life.

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
21 Mar 2011 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

I don't get society when calling people 'do-gooders' is considered an insult

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
21 Mar 2011 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

felixdcat said...

Lot ppl on the pension would like to go and live in a 5 star illegal immigrant centre, 3 square meal a day, free dental and medical, aircon and heating, free phone calls, free internet, near new accommodation, pple cooking and cleaning for you and if you trash the joint you get free counselling and the minority of bleeding hart and do gooders will make sure it is rebuilt to a better standard for you. At least the Aussie on the pension have payed tax most of their life.

Some probably have been to prison

maxm
NSW, 864 posts
21 Mar 2011 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

poor relative said...

doggie said...

(.(.)

PR, I completely disagree with you. I take the OPPOSITE view!!

Doesn't matter. We're all winners...

king of the point
WA, 1836 posts
21 Mar 2011 5:44PM
Thumbs Up

What's wrong with these people I'm always trying to get the fk out of this country.

Mark _australia
WA, 22378 posts
21 Mar 2011 5:57PM
Thumbs Up

russh said...

Hopefully no one will turn up at my door, kill my neighbours and tell me I have 5 minutes to leave my house or I will be killed like has happened to many of these people - get your heads out your affluent arses and consider - I am sure these people would be happy to live in their own countries if they weren't in fear of there lives

The point is they have reached a country where they are safe and even better for them it is Muslim - Indonesia. But they then travel here as we are a soft touch

Or another example - the Sri Lankans about a year ago - by the time they got here, it was then safe for them to return home as things had changed and their tribe or faction or religion etc was in charge and their minority group was no longer being victimised back home. But they refused to go.
At that point they were no longer legally classed as genuine refugees as there was no persecution anymore.
Were they sent back?

They choose to come here as we are regarded as a soft touch - a place where you will get free housing and welfare etc. And if you don't get let in you can appeal to courts all the way to the top.

It is the same as the ones who choose Britain even though they have passed thru numerous other safe countries to get there.

And now we have the bloke today who was allowed in - should be happy right? No, he is suing for psychological harm caused by being in detention for 16 months awaiting his claim to be processed!!! FFS that makes a mockery of australia being kind and generous - they still try and take us for more.

log man
VIC, 8289 posts
21 Mar 2011 10:05PM
Thumbs Up

russh said...

Just hAve 5 kids to 5 different fathers earn $1000 a week on a single parents pension with child endownment, rent assistance and smash ya Housing Commission house and you get a new one each year - ensure all your kids are diagnosed with ADHD (for some an excuse for lack of parental supervision or role models) and get a little more funding for your f@gs, wine and collingwood membership.

Don't you mean Port Adelaide membership, though the last time I saw a Port match it was obvious that some of them had used their membership money to buy a tooth

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
21 Mar 2011 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

And now we have the bloke today who was allowed in - should be happy right? No, he is suing for psychological harm caused by being in detention for 16 months awaiting his claim to be processed!!! FFS that makes a mockery of australia being kind and generous - they still try and take us for more.

I would agree that this sounds wrong , but somebody would say so is waiting 16 months to be assessed - assuming you provide the authorities with everything they ask for and are co-operative should it really take 16 months ?

I came here via the immigration route. It took 3 years for my application to be processed. While I waited I didn't engage in any rioting or destruction of any Australian property. Myabe I should have, may have got through quicker.

russh
SA, 3025 posts
22 Mar 2011 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

felixdcat said...

russh said...

Felix - Many do its called jail!!

In sert any AFL / NRL etc club - I chose collingwood cause I am sick of them.

Two points:

I don't agree with damage and destruction and if the system works properley non legitimate refugees are sent back.

OK - your in charge of immigration and have to deal with boat arrivals - what do you do shoot the boats in the water or blow up the indonesian ports they're coming from.

Come on you can have a good whinge what about a real soultion

I heard the same rhetoric at school about italian and greek migrants - then the Vietnamese boat people in the 70's and 80's.

Frankly this website is turning into a forum for bigots, racists and uneducated attacks on any one thats different from the perceived white anglo saxon windsurfing shortboarder.

I used to enjoy catching up on whats happeing on these pages - so to all you homophobic racist perfect white non welfare receiving know it alls - up yours.

Gizmo
SA, 2865 posts
22 Mar 2011 9:40AM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
22 Mar 2011 7:50AM
Thumbs Up

russh said...

Frankly this website is turning into a forum for bigots, racists and uneducated attacks on any one thats different from the perceived white anglo saxon windsurfing shortboarder.

I've got the balls to put my hand up.

I am racist and bigotted against anyone other than the windsurfing shortboarder.

SUPs, longboards, kk kkk kkk k ..... ites (I can't even say it) are all inferior to the one true original windusrfing shortboarder.

Power to the short boarder.

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
22 Mar 2011 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

Kiters are sexier
Or at least the lesbian muslim black ones are.

Al Planet
TAS, 1546 posts
22 Mar 2011 1:52PM
Thumbs Up

We need to get tough on these illegal immigrants!!
We need to get tough on these dole bludgers!!
We need to get tough on these kids!!
We need to get tough on these Arabs!!
We need to get tough on these Kiwis!!
We need to get tough on these people!!

Luv the "Angry Man" thing.......its just so Aussie.

Little Jon
NSW, 2115 posts
22 Mar 2011 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

Al Planet said...

We need to get tough on these illegal immigrants!!
We need to get tough on these dole bludgers!!
We need to get tough on these kids!!
We need to get tough on these Arabs!!
We need to get tough on these Kiwis!!
We need to get tough on these people!!

Luv the "Angry Man" thing.......its just so Aussie.

Can we also get tough on tax bludgers! I'm sick of these people bludging off me.
And we can also declare war on poverty, we lost the war on drugs.

laurie
WA, 3848 posts
22 Mar 2011 12:34PM
Thumbs Up

... and that will about do.

To continue, maybe these sites might do the trick...

www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl

www.politicalforum.com/australia/

Subscribe
Topic Is Locked

This topic has been locked

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Get into Oz free card" started by Gunna1