Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Global governance - Good or Bad?

Created by FlySurfer > 9 months ago, 24 Sep 2011
SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 12:34PM
Thumbs Up

FlySurfer said...

Loggy and Soggy you folk sure OD'ed on ignorance... here watch a show...

Talk about ignorant - don't you know the difference between cake and moon cheese flyspot? It's like nothing I've ever tasted before.

FlySurfer
NSW, 4453 posts
5 Oct 2011 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

The way I see it, wanting to rule over others is as natural as gravity. World domination is in our genes and the real oldest profession.
There is definitely an active group right now trying to, and by and large succeeding in creating a world order where they dictate policy.
Not granular policy, general policy.

I've been following their movements of this group for well over a decade.

Accurately predicting the future is essentially impossible, but given a number a variables it is possible to render a trend... the accuracy of which only time will tell.

We're in a fairly critical phase.
They've established/bought governing groups... even in Africa with the African Union.
They've limited our ability to resist their changes.
They've achieved the "flattening" of the world to an extent.
They've built up their asset reserves with the last "credit crunch".
And now comes the "domino".
Every market economy system based on debt has been lined up to fail when a key piece is toppled.
By fail I mean the economy and its current way of measuring success, "growth".

They didn't get China to float its currency, but the show must go on.

When the key piece is toppled, the 1st layer is trigger to collapse... credit.
There will be no credit... "debt" available and completely irrational exchange rates.

The solution has already been proposed... monetary and fiscal union. Central banks will lend to who ever needs the liquidity at fixed exchange rates.
Union will obviously require the adoption of standardized policies.

Should this stage fail, the stagnation will quickly degrade to low scale conflict to direct the citizens anger away from the local governments, and then I assume escalate.

The escalation will inevitably lead to demoralization and the same group will again bring the factions together.

I don't want to delve too deep in to the future, as everyone who does, tends to unwittingly help mould it. And right now I feel a lot of my thoughts are being shaped by both the alternative and popular media.

On a basic level I think societies should be based on love. Using the word love seems to have turned in to something lame, something of a bygone era, flower power laadidaa... but why?

Love for our fellow people, love for our animals, love for our planet... Yep, even love for Loggy and Soggy.

Love comes from the heart up, not dictated from the top down.

Maybe resisting the urges of your genes and instead loving, is a nice way forwards.
I know those hippy communes quickly disappeared after the criminalisation of weed, and other psycho actives... but they may have been on to something.

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

FlySurfer said...

The way I see it, wanting to rule over others is as natural as gravity. World domination is in our genes and the real oldest profession.
There is definitely an active group right now trying to, and by and large succeeding in creating a world order where they dictate policy.
Not granular policy, general policy.

I've been following their movements of this group for well over a decade.

Accurately predicting the future is essentially impossible, but given a number a variables it is possible to render a trend... the accuracy of which only time will tell.

We're in a fairly critical phase.
They've established/bought governing groups... even in Africa with the African Union.
They've limited our ability to resist their changes.
They've achieved the "flattening" of the world to an extent.
They've built up their asset reserves with the last "credit crunch".
And now comes the "domino".
Every market economy system based on debt has been lined up to fail when a key piece is toppled.
By fail I mean the economy and its current way of measuring success, "growth".

They didn't get China to float its currency, but the show must go on.

When the key piece is toppled, the 1st layer is trigger to collapse... credit.
There will be no credit... "debt" available and completely irrational exchange rates.

The solution has already been proposed... monetary and fiscal union. Central banks will lend to who ever needs the liquidity at fixed exchange rates.
Union will obviously require the adoption of standardized policies.

Should this stage fail, the stagnation will quickly degrade to low scale conflict to direct the citizens anger away from the local governments, and then I assume escalate.

The escalation will inevitably lead to demoralization and the same group will again bring the factions together.

I don't want to delve too deep in to the future, as everyone who does tends to unwittingly help mould it. And right now I feel a lot of my thoughts are being shaped by the alternative media and popular media.

Been visiting Delphi? Like to put a date to all this oracling or would that be too risky for you?

FlySurfer said...

On a basic level I think societies should be based on love. Using the word love seems to have turned in to something lame, something of a bygone era, flower power laadidaa... but why?

Love for our fellow people, love for our animals, love for our planet... Yep, even love for Loggy and Soggy.

Love comes from the heart up, not dictated from the top down.

Maybe resisting the urges of your genes and instead loving, is a nice way forwards.
I know those hippy communes quickly disappeared after the criminalisation of weed, and other psycho actives... but they may have been on to something.

At last, something we can agree on.

FlySurfer
NSW, 4453 posts
5 Oct 2011 1:45PM
Thumbs Up

SomeOtherGuy said...
Been visiting Delphi? Like to put a date to all this oracling or would that be too risky for you?

Wouldn't mind going there... but maybe in June or September.
Well I was out by 5 years with the first credit crunch, so I can't claim to be very accurate with timing... I'd say 10 years for 1st stage and then another 10-20 for 2nd.

SomeOtherGuy said...
At last, something we can agree on.

There, doesn't that feel better

japie
NSW, 6834 posts
5 Oct 2011 2:01PM
Thumbs Up

Fly, that is one of your best posts yet.

Only I disagree with "The way I see it, wanting to rule over others is as natural as gravity. World domination is in our genes and the real oldest profession.".

The only time primitive people come into serious conflict with their neighbours is when there is scarcity of resources, which interestingly is the basic origin of money. Primitive tribes generally have a very sophisticated structure and though they may be led by an individual there is generally a counsel of elders. Folk that rely entirely on the environment to survive develope incredible skills, least of which is maintaining harmony within the group by modifying behaviour on a personal level for the groups benefit.

A Julia Gillard or a Tony Abbot would find themselves on a very low footing and would have to modify their behaviour significantly in order to survive were they to find themselves and all their mates miraculously transferred to the Amazon. Sociopaths and pychopaths and any with loose conscience have no place in a successful society.

Otherwise spot on mate!

FlySurfer
NSW, 4453 posts
5 Oct 2011 2:40PM
Thumbs Up

japie: everybody doesn't have the urge to rule over others, but I think man unlike other animals, is a very social mammal with quite defined hierarchies.
A lot of our cognitive capacity is geared towards influencing/participating in our social networks... this is done subconsciously in most cases.

If you create a professional association are you being passive or active in your leading... what if this association has a rule? You're creating a construct which people follow.

Take this forum... there are rules and people who enforce them.

The difference from running a forum to running the world is perspective.
Again, the way I see it.

cisco
QLD, 12323 posts
5 Oct 2011 2:29PM
Thumbs Up

SomeOtherGuy said...

cisco,

you could be right there. Japie says science fiction writers are allowed to think so I'll give you a quote from one - "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one". To me, the greater good is more important than whether a few individuals may not like it. So I'm a nazi.

Australia is one democratically elected government - one size fits all. We seem to do OK here. In reality there are several layers to our governing. If there were one more democratically elected government above all the national government why does it necessarily follow that we would be worse off?

I get the feeling I've asked this question before. Don't remember anyone giving me any reason. Will I assume the answer is "just because"?

No arguement with any of the above provided that those key words " democratically elected government " remain in the formula.

However those that would have us in a "One World Government", have absolutely no intention of there being anything democratic about it.

Bit of light reading here. http://www.yousay.co.nz/articles/money/who+owns+it/democratising_01.html

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
5 Oct 2011 12:56PM
Thumbs Up

I have only one thing to say! UTOPIA

cisco
QLD, 12323 posts
5 Oct 2011 3:31PM
Thumbs Up

SomeOtherGuy said...

japie I don't think I want to touch that load of anti-semitic vomit. Feel free to google yourself up a storm though. About 5 minutes and a little bit of thought should be enough to learn that all of the first half leading up to the family history is full of lies and distortions.

If you want to make the point that there is too much wealth in the hands of too few people then I wouldn't hesitate to agree with you. If you want to make the point that the very wealthy try to assert their influence so as to benefit themselves then I'd have to say - what's new? But if you really think that some Boris Badinov cabal of secret handshakers has taken control of the world... sorry, I have to tell you that your brains have leaked out your ears.

The Wilson quote was bull. The conspiracy spew you posted is full of bull. On all the evidence so far, conspiracy theories are a load of bull. Is anyone surprised?

You discredit what he says and quotes based on your opinion and without qualification which makes what you say "a load of bull".

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

cisco said...

However those that would have us in a "One World Government", have absolutely no intention of there being anything democratic about it.

Bit of light reading here. http://www.yousay.co.nz/articles/money/who+owns+it/democratising_01.html

Whazzat? Looks like a long winded and BORING explanation of how the banking system works for simpletons. Meh! So? Australia's banking system certainly isn't perfect but it seems to have done pretty well. Don't like our banking system? Fine - feck off to North Korea or Burma where you can be happily bank free. Something else? What? Explain yerself cisco.

Anyway, it can't be banks. Japie says it's the secret handshake society. You people oughtta get your Boris Badinovs sorted from your Dick Dastardlys. When you've got yerselfs sorted out come see me.

Meanwhile excuse me, I need to chuckle...

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 4:57PM
Thumbs Up

cisco said...

You discredit what he says and quotes based on your opinion and without qualification which makes what you say "a load of bull".

Try reading what I wrote cisco. I gave links backing up what I had to say about the Wilson quote. The so-called quote is a lie.

I could do the same for the other rubbish but frankly, anti-semitism disgusts me. I'd get too angry to be able to write a good reply. Go google it yourself, you might learn something that isn't a lie for a change.

cisco
QLD, 12323 posts
5 Oct 2011 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

For anyone who doubts the intent to create a One World Government - New World Order, maybe you should switch on the telly to the mainstream media and listen to them talking about it.

petermac33
WA, 6415 posts
5 Oct 2011 3:04PM
Thumbs Up

It never eases to amaze me how people can do some sort of psyops on themselves and deny the truth.

you know.....the sun doesn't come up in the morning when it clearly does,the earth is NOT stationary...yes folks, it really is stationary,pumping industrial waste into our reservoirs not bad,etc,etc.

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

-- George Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

JUMPIN JEHOSAPHAT! EVEN THE SUPERMARKETS ARE IN ON IT!!

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 7:27PM
Thumbs Up

Heyyyyy.... maybe that's what Obama meant? Maybe he was going to nick down to the supermarket for some bread and packet of World Domination to have for lunch?

log man
VIC, 8289 posts
5 Oct 2011 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

You know the REALLY astounding thing in all of this ........ on a forum of , I don't know , maybe 50 regular posters that there's maybe 6 regular contributors that are totally open to this sort of stuff.

OK so where does it come from, I mean the desire to participate in these Crazy, zany, off the wall ideas. Sure its egotistical but people who are outwardly completely normal functioning peeps also believe the US government are testing the bodies of UFO survivors after they crashed in area 52 or secret cabals of JEWS tinkering with the worlds economies or the British royal family being secret reptiles, 9/11, NWO etc etc yet these same people are allowed to operate heavy machinery, drive cars with the rest of us. There's a thought maybe the should be dedicated "conspiracy theorist" lanes on freeways so we can all be safe.

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
5 Oct 2011 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

petermac33 said...

It never eases to amaze me how people can do some sort of psyops on themselves and deny the truth.

pete, you can't handle the truth.

japie
NSW, 6834 posts
5 Oct 2011 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

SomeOtherGuy said...

japie I don't think I want to touch that load of anti-semitic vomit. Feel free to google yourself up a storm though. About 5 minutes and a little bit of thought should be enough to learn that all of the first half leading up to the family history is full of lies and distortions.

If you want to make the point that there is too much wealth in the hands of too few people then I wouldn't hesitate to agree with you. If you want to make the point that the very wealthy try to assert their influence so as to benefit themselves then I'd have to say - what's new? But if you really think that some Boris Badinov cabal of secret handshakers has taken control of the world... sorry, I have to tell you that your brains have leaked out your ears.

The Wilson quote was bull. The conspiracy spew you posted is full of bull. On all the evidence so far, conspiracy theories are a load of bull. Is anyone surprised?

The lies and distortions involving the Rothschilds began along time ago. In 1891 the British labour leader said:

"This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled.

Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men's minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance."

Not long after that they ourchased Reuters in order to influence the press. In 1913 Jacob Schiff started the ADL which has used the term anti semitic to silence anyone critical of either the Rothschilds or their criminal creation Israel.

They have been using this strategy for over a hundred years. Sorry it does not work on me. There is a distinct difference between Zionism and Judaism. Judaism is the religion practised by the Jewish race and Zionism is a construct of the Illuminati, financed by Rothschild.

FlySurfer
NSW, 4453 posts
5 Oct 2011 10:43PM
Thumbs Up

petermac33 said...

Don't be amazed it's a primitive (or reptilian brain ) mechanism. Hell my cat pretends he never got fed, and he really believes it. I reckon he thinks that if he believes it, I'll believe it too.

japie said...
^^^^^

They won WWII so they get to call the shots. We live in a culture heavily influenced by them, because they rose to the top. They define what we watch and hear, and how we do business.

I think they did a fair dinkum job. Sure I don't like a lot of it, they looked after themselves before the rest, they sure lied enough; how would we have faired under other influences?

History has a long list of powerful groups, they out manoeuvred everybody and now they call the shots. Who will call the shots in the future?

log man
VIC, 8289 posts
6 Oct 2011 12:47AM
Thumbs Up

Wow awesome vid FL must have taken years with all those edits. But, that aside how weird that we always come back to 9/11, its like the way no one is interested in science but everyone is an expert on global warming. Personally, I don't know but for me experts get precedence and if you've got a theory that defeats the accepted wisdom the go for it, if you win then i'm right there............. but the alternatives, the theories put forward by FL,JP,peter, etc don't hold water. How strange when you've got a theory that is clearly on the fringes of the mainstream(the US gov. destroyed the WTC to make JEWS rich or something), and come, on can we just accept that that is not a common view, that being called a denier is a little rich when the denialism is clearly on the other side of the argument.

It's like at school when you would bully that poor unwitting little bastard with a small head in "D" class and yell out " hey Cripps you little pinhead" and all Cripps would come back with was........ " no you're the pinhead".......followed by an uncomfortable silence. I was clearly NOT a pinhead( I sported a superb mullet at the time) and the whole confrontation made me feel very unsatisfied. It's the kind of argument that makes no bloody sense at all. Being accused of being a denialist by a denier is well freaky.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
6 Oct 2011 12:12AM
Thumbs Up

log man said...

Wow awesome vid FL must have taken years with all those edits. But, that aside how weird that we always come back to 9/11, its like the way no one is interested in science but everyone is an expert on global warming. Personally, I don't know but for me experts get precedence and if you've got a theory that defeats the accepted wisdom the go for it, if you win then i'm right there............. but the alternatives, the theories put forward by FL,JP,peter, etc don't hold water. How strange when you've got a theory that is clearly on the fringes of the mainstream(the US gov. destroyed the WTC to make JEWS rich or something), and come, on can we just accept that that is not a common view, that being called a denier is a little rich when the denialism is clearly on the other side of the argument.
It's like at school when you would bully that poor unwitting little bastard with a small head in "D" class and yell out " hey Cripps you little pinhead" and all Cripps would come back with was........ " no you're the pinhead".......followed by an uncomfortable silence. I was clearly NOT a pinhead( I sported a superb mullet at the time) and the whole confrontation made me feel very unsatisfied. It's the kind of argument that makes no bloody sense at all. Being accused of being a denialist by a denier is well freaky.

regarding 9/11 then, who's the expert- bush, his advisers,his government and the departments under his government. i'm undecided, but i have to look at both views. if there is a conspiracy, i can't take his and his government word then.

what i need is some totally independent information that can't be tainted by the 'official' line to confirm there is no conspiracy

and that is the problem with 9/11 and any global conspiracy- getting the untainted truth

ps couldn't help it

cisco
QLD, 12323 posts
6 Oct 2011 1:46AM
Thumbs Up

log man said...

You know the REALLY astounding thing in all of this ........ on a forum of , I don't know , maybe 50 regular posters that there's maybe 6 regular contributors that are totally open to this sort of stuff.
OK so where does it come from, I mean the desire to participate in these Crazy, zany, off the wall ideas. Sure its egotistical but people who are outwardly completely normal functioning peeps also believe the US government are testing the bodies of UFO survivors after they crashed in area 52 or secret cabals of JEWS tinkering with the worlds economies or the British royal family being secret reptiles, 9/11, NWO etc etc yet these same people are allowed to operate heavy machinery, drive cars with the rest of us. There's a thought maybe the should be dedicated "conspiracy theorist" lanes on freeways so we can all be safe.

So if you reckon these ideas are so whacky, zany and off the wall, why do you respond??

Are you secretly afraid they might be true and you're trying desperately to find holes in the evidence.

Maybe you feel sorry for us and are trying to heal us and save us from our delusions.

Maybe you are one of "them" and are trying to keep the secrets secret. .......????

If you are walking down a train track and did not realise it and somebody gives you a warning that a train is coming and if you do not get off the track you will get run over, would you regard that person as just a whacko?

petermac33
WA, 6415 posts
6 Oct 2011 12:54AM
Thumbs Up

people in general are too scared of a Paradigm shift.

accepting it was a inside job,well that is acceptance that their schooling,uni,media are a part fraud....a step too far for most.

imagine getting top marks in history to find later you achieved top marks in a fraud....history as we are told it, is close to a complete fraud.

watched doc last night about harmful effects of fluoride linking it to kidney and bone disease.

my mum,very large tea tap drinker suffers from both....coincidence?

anyway, today tried to get her to drink Pureau filtered water.

reply,i watched that on television it's all a lot of sh/t.

the ''experts'' on television,you just can't beat the quantity and quality of brainwashing by the ''suits.''

way too hard to beat,they have us in a vice like grip [matrix] of unbelievable magnitude.

my mum takes her cocktail of big pharma drugs nightly,perhaps a pharma lobotomy is the main reason for our inability to wake up!

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” – Aldous Huxley

myusernam
QLD, 6117 posts
6 Oct 2011 4:18AM
Thumbs Up

petermac33 said...

accepting it was a inside job,well that is acceptance that their schooling,uni,media are a part fraud....a step too far for most.

imagine getting top marks in history to find later you achieved top marks in a fraud....history as we are told it, is close to a complete fraud.

watched doc last night about harmful effects of fluoride linking it to kidney and bone disease.

my mum,very large tea tap drinker suffers from both....coincidence?

anyway, today tried to get her to drink Pureau filtered water.

reply,i watched that on television it's all a lot of sh/t.

the ''experts'' on television,you just can't beat the quantity and quality of brainwashing by the ''suits.''

way too hard to beat,they have us in a vice like grip [matrix] of unbelievable magnitude.

my mum takes her cocktail of big pharma drugs nightly,perhaps a pharma lobotomy is the main reason for our inability to wake up!

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” – Aldous Huxley

and then you get the nutjobs who dont just have a Paradigm shift but have had a reality shift, and they believe every single conspiricy theory that comes along.

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
6 Oct 2011 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

About the only thing I find surprising in any of this lot is that the thread hasn't been locked yet.

But today, flu is better. I might even be able to do some work on my new tiller! Woohoo!

theDoctor
NSW, 5779 posts
6 Oct 2011 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

Uncensored issue 25 is out now

Try it out

barn
WA, 2960 posts
6 Oct 2011 8:08AM
Thumbs Up

SomeOtherGuy said...

About the only thing I find surprising in any of this lot is that the thread hasn't been locked yet.

Yet, threads get locked when calmly discussing the truth of gravity, or the origins of the big bang..

cisco
QLD, 12323 posts
6 Oct 2011 10:40AM
Thumbs Up

^^^ Funny that. Would seem rather silly to lock one of the few threads that goes beyond one page, the discussion is lively and not too much dung gets flung.

If somebody gets tired of a subject they are quite welcome to move on to another thread.

cisco
QLD, 12323 posts
6 Oct 2011 11:11AM
Thumbs Up

petermac33 said...

You have got that one absolutely right.

The thought processes involved are quite well explained in a little book called "Who Moved My Cheese" by Dr. Spencer Johnson but because it is a "self help book" most people will pooh pooh it.

It is also explained in the vid "We Need the Truth in Order to Heal" that Fly posted.

The idea that "It is our civic duty to question official versions that we are given of events.", is vital for a free and democratic society.

That politicians lie to the electorate all the time should be a paradigm that anybody can accept.

SomeOtherGuy
NSW, 807 posts
6 Oct 2011 12:13PM
Thumbs Up

theDoctor said...

Uncensored issue 25 is out now

Try it out

Hey I think I've heard of that... they pay you half of the money for every copy you sell. Right?

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Global governance - Good or Bad?" started by FlySurfer