Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Poll - Ultimate Date Car under 100k!!!

Created by ikw777 > 9 months ago, 13 Mar 2013
ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
13 Mar 2013 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

All-righty. You've asked out the woman, man, sock puppet of your dreams and they have accepted. You're going on a drive through spectacular country side on winding mountain roads (think the San Bernadino Pass), to an exclusive restaurant for a classy meal.

You have your choice of any car in the world under 100K. What do you pick that you will enjoy on those winding roads but she will be impressed by. Hint; she won't like a hard riding noisy Nissan Sylvia with aftermarket turbo.

Post pics of your choice if you can.

ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
13 Mar 2013 7:42PM
Thumbs Up

My kind of girl would dig this:

I was born to be mild.

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
13 Mar 2013 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

my troopy seats eleven....

bang on

sameh
WA, 310 posts
13 Mar 2013 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

landcruiser sahara. Like driving your lounge chair. Room to take the dog as well. Im sure the 650 odd newton metres of torque from the twin turbo v8 would be irresistible to any lady, along with the ability to fold down the rear seats to create an impromptu sleeping area in the back. Im positive that the knowledge of the saharas 3.5 ton towing capacity would inevetibly seal the deal. No contest really!!

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
13 Mar 2013 7:10PM
Thumbs Up

ikw777 said...

I was born to be mild.

Your kinda girl doesn't shave (anywhere) and refuses to go anywhere without a skirt with annoying bells on the hem.

Under $100K........... I say a well looked after 2nd hand Porsche Boxster, chicks dunno if it is new or 3 yrs old or a GT RS3 that cost $400K

sn
WA, 2775 posts
13 Mar 2013 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

If I absolutely have to go to a classy restaurant with my sandwichmaker, fellas- I'm going to make it worth my while.

I want to roll up in something like this.

stephen

Pitbull
WA, 1267 posts
13 Mar 2013 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...
ikw777 said...

I was born to be mild.

Your kinda girl doesn't shave (anywhere) and refuses to go anywhere without a skirt with annoying bells on the hem.

Under $100K........... I say a well looked after 2nd hand Porsche Boxster, chicks dunno if it is new or 3 yrs old or a GT RS3 that cost $400K

Gold!! Lol

landyacht
WA, 5921 posts
13 Mar 2013 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

sameh said...
landcruiser sahara. Like driving your lounge chair. Room to take the dog as well. Im sure the 650 odd newton metres of torque from the twin turbo v8 would be irresistible to any lady, along with the ability to fold down the rear seats to create an impromptu sleeping area in the back. Im positive that the knowledge of the saharas 3.5 ton towing capacity would inevetibly seal the deal. No contest really!!

but youd have to leave your gear behind, or get an uncouth roof rack

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
13 Mar 2013 11:40PM
Thumbs Up

sameh said...

that's a wan-car

sameh
WA, 310 posts
13 Mar 2013 10:27PM
Thumbs Up

theDoctor said...
sameh said...

that's a wan-car

i know, i get hot and tingly every time i drive it.

ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
14 Mar 2013 4:53AM
Thumbs Up

Pitbull said...
Mark _australia said...
ikw777 said...

I was born to be mild.

Gold!! Lol

Hmm, yes, I like girls Au-naturele.

cisco
QLD, 12337 posts
14 Mar 2013 10:43AM
Thumbs Up

If this one didn't shake her bootie, too bad. It would still shake mine.

worrier
WA, 726 posts
14 Mar 2013 8:52AM
Thumbs Up

W

Rex
WA, 949 posts
14 Mar 2013 9:09AM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...
ikw777 said...

I was born to be mild.

Bloody laugh! I thought almost the same as soon I saw the pic, Hairy, dreds, beads and body odour.
Sorry ikw777.

ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
14 Mar 2013 11:32AM
Thumbs Up

Bloody laugh! I thought almost the same as soon I saw the pic, Hairy, dreds, beads and body odour.
Sorry ikw777.

Ain't nothing wrong with with any of that except for the dreds.

FlySurfer
NSW, 4453 posts
14 Mar 2013 1:37PM
Thumbs Up

pepe47
WA, 1381 posts
14 Mar 2013 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

That's easy, 10,000 for a delica, 89,000 for windsurfing gear, and a lazy k for the meal

ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
14 Mar 2013 12:59PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^ Nice. Note enough fins though.

actiomax
NSW, 1575 posts
14 Mar 2013 9:10PM
Thumbs Up

Heavens in the back seat of my ford transit crew cab chassis let me take u there yeah yeah

Mobydisc
NSW, 9029 posts
14 Mar 2013 9:26PM
Thumbs Up

Ultimate dating car is a van. Delicas are cool. Mine has funny reflective window tinting so its pretty hard to see inside from the outside. Open the skyroof at the back and watch the sky.

ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
14 Mar 2013 8:35PM
Thumbs Up

Here's mine. It's all kinds of awesome.

Cassa
WA, 1305 posts
15 Mar 2013 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

only this baby!

Beaglebuddy
1595 posts
15 Mar 2013 2:27PM
Thumbs Up

Me and my old lady.

FlickySpinny
WA, 657 posts
15 Mar 2013 2:52PM
Thumbs Up

Rex said...
Mark _australia said...
ikw777 said...

I was born to be mild.

Sorry ikw777.

I'd say go the Kombi. The hippies have now been priced out of them. It'll get you more attention than almost any supercar you can name these days.

However, you're talking mountain roads, so it needs to be a specific one because otherwise you'll never get there. You need this one:

You might be able to build it for under $100k if you lived in Germany.

kiteboy dave
QLD, 6525 posts
15 Mar 2013 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

ikw777 said...

All-righty. You've asked out the woman... Hint; she won't like a hard riding noisy Nissan Sylvia with aftermarket turbo.

Some women like going on dates in hard riding noisy cars with turbos. This kinda thing happens. NSFW.

ikw777
QLD, 2995 posts
15 Mar 2013 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

FlickySpinny said...

I'd say go the Kombi. The hippies have now been priced out of them. It'll get you more attention than almost any supercar you can name these days.

However, you're talking mountain roads, so it needs to be a specific one because otherwise you'll never get there. You need this one:

You might be able to build it for under $100k if you lived in Germany.

It's called Race-Taxi. I don't think it will help me win the hearts of any hairy, smelly, hippy girls though.

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Poll - Ultimate Date Car under 100k!!!" started by ikw777