Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

Random Spam.......

Created by mytchook > 9 months ago, 4 Nov 2007
stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
27 Nov 2007 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

hmmm.... susie sounds like cactus..

Susie
SA, 837 posts
27 Nov 2007 6:25PM
Thumbs Up

STRIBO!!!! read the last two lines AGAIN

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
27 Nov 2007 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Susie said...

STRIBO!!!! read the last two lines AGAIN

LOL soz I mean i have no idea

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
27 Nov 2007 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Thats a sweet poem Susie. It sounds like a recollection from childhood. I remember doing that when I was a kid but without the clean bag - lying in a hide like a tiger in cane break. Bloody nice photo too. Ah...I want to go to the beach.
"Rust held together with steel"? What were you doing in my old van?

Susie
SA, 837 posts
28 Nov 2007 12:28PM
Thumbs Up

Stribo, you really FUNNY NotWal, I'm still a kid. Anyone who's been there understands. LOVE that place. LIZ will you be my agent TOO????? Surferchick, the concrete man is here AGAIN. I'm gonna pretend I'm invisible.

surfinchick
251 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:52AM
Thumbs Up

Better 10 years younger than 10 years older Susie. Think my driveway needs re-doing....send him my way.
Congrats 4 bubby #2.

Susie
SA, 837 posts
28 Nov 2007 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

lol. I will, and thanks, yeah and she's only 18 And trust me older is GOOD. They don't make em like they used to.

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
28 Nov 2007 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Susie you have to ask the concrete man if he has been with any of your mates and does he windsurf ? If he answers no and yes you've struck gold

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 2:37PM
Thumbs Up

Susie said...

Stribo, you really FUNNY NotWal, I'm still a kid. Anyone who's been there understands. LOVE that place. LIZ will you be my agent TOO????? Surferchick, the concrete man is here AGAIN. I'm gonna pretend I'm invisible.

lol Susie! I would be honored to be your agent I can work still with Wal and such

lol guys.. 10 yeasr YOUNGER! hahaha. Classically funny. However, they certainly don't make them like they used to! I so AGREE with that. Guys are appallingly immature until an ever older age. I am aiming for at least 2 years older lol. What the heck. I'm not aiming for anyone at the moment LOL! Although single life couldn't be better

There is good immature.....

and then just jerkish behaviour haha.
>Those guys are still thing single ones or who have the fake tanned girls with fake blonde hair and fake everything else attached to their arm and find them oh-so-funny! LOL<

Don't give me shiat for saying that

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
28 Nov 2007 3:16PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Susie congratulations. That's two in quick succession. It just seems like yesterday when you shot through for the birth of the first one.

Susie
SA, 837 posts
28 Nov 2007 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

Liz, me too. I'm happy just workin n windsurfin at the moment.
NotWal, yeah, at least she turns 19 before this one I'm not going to Wagga thank goodness. I HATED standing around on my board in 0 knot winds. It was HORRIBLE. But I might be back in the snow......

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
28 Nov 2007 4:13PM
Thumbs Up

hmmm... cryptic.

Susie
SA, 837 posts
28 Nov 2007 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

stribo said...

Susie you have to ask the concrete man if he has been with any of your mates and does he windsurf ? If he answers no and yes you've struck gold

What??? Fools gold?
Nah like NotWal said... cold and unyielding...actually I dont wanna know. I DO know he doesn't windsurf. But he has a cute dog, a PITBULL or something. And I keep saying, read my lips "I have no heart"

stribo
QLD, 1628 posts
28 Nov 2007 7:27PM
Thumbs Up

Susie it sounds like you've been harshed one too many times
You can get a special glue for broken hearts.It's right beside the cans of whoop-ass .And maybe lay off the cans of HTFU

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

Susie said........ I DO know he doesn't windsurf. But he has a cute dog, a PITBULL or something. And I keep saying, read my lips "I have no heart"

haha so there is a pro that he DOES NOT windsurf! so u can have tiem to yourself, but then you can't pinch his smaller gear in high winds ... hmmm =[

Then a PITBULL as a dog haha. Look 4 a bloke with a REAL dog, not a beast or poodle or tiny white-blonde coloured thing! haha

THEN he MUST have a Nissan Navara or be willing to have one =]

hahahaha [}:)]

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 9:06PM
Thumbs Up

Damn Liz!!!! You have some very strict ideas!!! LMAO

But I agree that you need standards but maybe not too high because then you won't be disappointed

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

lol well not really! Most are a 'running joke' for those whom know me well! There are of course the unsaid standards which is why its best to be 'friends' with a bloke before hand. lol. Eliminate the guys 'on the list' - LOL joke HAHA... no list, just annoying u fellas.

If he has a poodle etc., he is already 'whipped' or been whipped or is gay or married... LOL... Unless he is 60y/o then its not acceptable LOL

Just as long as he kites., or wants to kite, or doesn't care if I go kite haha

The Navara is only joke lol! But a nice dream... hehe

Wooohoooo working for Griffith uni now is SSOOOO awesome and rewarding (In $$$ ways as well!!!) [}:)]

NWal... "2009 is going to come early I think. If its not here before January I'll be surprised.".... mmmmm Lets see about that... I'll let u know if so! Would be an AWESOME New Year if it did! lol xo

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 9:23PM
Thumbs Up

The car is a very reasonable standard though, he HAS to have class and style and a Navara is cool

GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
28 Nov 2007 10:33PM
Thumbs Up

elizabethb said...

The Navara is only joke lol! But a nice dream... hehe

A dream for some, a reality for others...

I really chose the right car to get on Liz's list, pity about the 'class and style' bit .

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 10:44PM
Thumbs Up

I'm sure you'd have a BIT of class and style........ You only need a bit

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 10:45PM
Thumbs Up

Pat! I didn't think you're the owner the Navara ! Now ur back on my unreal LIST haha

I want the rego of that car, cuz i have a mate in main roads, u so don't own that car jk jk But if sooo....

What gear do you ride!? Cuz ur a kiter, it matters now

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 10:47PM
Thumbs Up

Oooohhhhh Liz you are too cute!!!! You are just head ova heels for Pat!!!
Too cute, just way tooo cute

And with that car and ALL that gear I would definitely say that you are on a winner with Pat

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 10:58PM
Thumbs Up

mytchook said...

Oooohhhhh Liz you are too cute!!!! You are just head ova heels for Pat!!!
Too cute, just way tooo cute

And with that car and ALL that gear I would definitely say that you are on a winner with Pat

lol *cough* *cough* WA!!!!!
hahaa

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:01PM
Thumbs Up

Tiger Airways have flights from the Gold Coast to Melbourne for $20 and from Melbourne to Perth for $50........ So a return trip (one way would be more adventurous) would only cost a max of $150 with taxes!!!

There is always a way Liz all you have to do is want it

hee hee hee.

I would even fund it for you to see you happy hee hee hee

GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

Yes I was the owner, this was taken the day I got it home from the dealership:

Go ahead and check the rego, it was registered at the Randburg department of transport in Johannesburg. GP stands for Gauteng Province (pronounced '<phlegm>auteng'). It has several traffic fines outstanding on it too.

Rather than pay the fines (and more expensively try and ship the car to Australia) I am back to my old faithful:

Sorry to burst your bubble Liz, but I'm nothing if not honest. Just for you though I would get another Navara when the Hilux dies. Unfortunately it's a 1982 model, and you might be aware how incredibly hard to kill they are.

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

lol my god girl...!

Why don't you and/or susie go over there haha

Loving the work I'm doing atm, and single life too much
I'll get a guy when the times right haha

Not too concerned atm!

I'm only 20! lol

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:30PM
Thumbs Up

GreenPat said...GP stands for Gauteng Province (pronounced '<phlegm>auteng').

Pat!!!! I must draw to your attention that I have spent the last 5 minutes trying to pronounce I quote "'<phlegm>auteng" and now can barely see the computer screen! LOL

jk haha. But thats hilarious!

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:31PM
Thumbs Up

Nothing wrong with adventure and risk......... I used to be that way

Now I'm chicken (no pun intended)

I don't do the whole spontaneous things these days, when I was 20 though, I was trouble!!!!

My new job rocks too. I finish at 1:30 every afternoon so IF and WHEN the wind comes back I will be out there practising

GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:37PM
Thumbs Up

Well it's more of a hacking cough before the -auteng part, I'll demonstrate when you come and visit. Or you could find a South African over in Brisbane, I've heard they're almost as numerous as here.

Once you get that you can start on 'Vereeniging' with the rolled r and hacking cough in the same word. I always got laughed at on that one.

mytchook
QLD, 561 posts
28 Nov 2007 11:40PM
Thumbs Up

Can't say that I met too many South Africans when I lived in Brisvegas. A couple but not many. and I always loved the accent. Don't know why.... But I used to talk to an optometrist (in my old job) about 3 or 4 times a week and I would just love talking to him.

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"Random Spam......." started by mytchook