Kiteboarder errors

Created by Marklar > 9 months ago, 13 Mar 2005
carbine
WA, 1440 posts
21 Apr 2006 8:02PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by gruezi
It's Friday and there is no wind in sight........ah the joys of a rant.

are you kidding. Theres like a green arrow forecast for about 30mins time. Im up for it.

gruezi
WA, 3464 posts
21 Apr 2006 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

You are mad Carbs...but its almost past my bedtime and too d.........to d. Don't want to pull a Benny Boy.

gruezi
WA, 3464 posts
21 Apr 2006 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by Skidsy

Dingle dangle like the ****s you dream of at night. Anyone driving a Saab, Renault, or Puegot can boost a bigjump all you need is wind. I'm a **** weekend hacker but I can kite jump 25ft whenever there's wind with a double back loop, I'm hot though. I haven't tried board offs yet but I haven't tried an@l sex either. If you want to unhook and move wake style you need a little more balls and commitment than half you girls could muster at a Vietnamese ping pong convention. Sorry that's an insult to half the women out there but get some reality.
Try it yourself one day and stop ya bitchin.

You are such a talent Skidsy, shame you waste it being angry.

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
21 Apr 2006 8:14PM
Thumbs Up

ahhhhh tup

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
21 Apr 2006 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
yet but I haven't tried an@l sex either

Maybe you should, might calm your soul.

22 Apr 2006 6:40AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Silviu

You really should take a look at the latest issue, there is quite a bit of stuff on safety, teaching, women entering the sport, articles on top Australian kiteboarders who ride all styles, gear reviews, new stuff, etc, etc, etc.

Yes it does have a pic of a pretty girl in it, and on the cover but I noticed that was one of the first things every male who pics up the mag checks out!!

Its easy to criticise, but is it really warranted, the magazine is always improving from my perspective, sometimes it has goen a bit over the top in one direction or another, but thats just where the sport was going at the time too.

Overall I think it paints a good picture of who kiteboarders are, and is contributing to the sport in a positive way.

Cya and

Goodwinds

Steve McCormack

quote:
Originally posted by silviu

quote:
Originally posted by RAL INN

I wonder if we are really venting our spleens at "KBM" or are we deep down in some freudian alcove of our subconcious, lamenting the fact that we need a mag that caters to our own desires, Styles, and ideas.

Ral

I think you are right. But what's wrong with needing a magazine that caters for all?
It is so difficult to ask from a magazine, taking to itself to represent the AUSTRALIAN KITESURFERS, to be more proactive in issues like safety education, self rescue techniques and all other issues we are discussing? And what with a good Gear review... Do we need only Can Can?

And yes you smart, polite and well presented tannum_kiter, I hope you will live way longer than most of us, not to see this wicked, sick and however you want to name it, sport totally banned in Australia.

I really wish this sport to leap forward, with a new generation kites, and a new generation kiteboarders, but we really need a representative magazine to spread the word and to promote the sport!!

This is what we need desperately!! If you don't believe me, look what’s happen in Adelaide: bans on front beaches, kitesurfers are looked at like "hooligans". Is this what we want?
If we don't take attitude and action, this is what we will get!!!

So tannum_kiter, as I said before to your friend:
change your nappies , finish your bottle and take your pacifier - that may calm you down.

tannum_kiter
46 posts
22 Apr 2006 5:05AM
Thumbs Up

good use of emotions ya fag.

silviu
VIC, 663 posts
22 Apr 2006 8:00AM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by tannum_kiter

Hey kiddo.
You think I am a fag; however I think about you being a very smart guy
(Most probably both of us we are very very wrong)

And by the way, correctly they are "emoticons", I cannot use my "emotions", 'cause if I’d use them, they may KILL.

tannum_kiter
46 posts
22 Apr 2006 6:11AM
Thumbs Up

sorry i dont know how to quote but kitepower had a pretty good one. He is saying about the latest kbm. you should have a look it is worth the read.

silviu
VIC, 663 posts
22 Apr 2006 8:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Originally posted by Kitepower Australia

Hi Silviu

You really should take a look at the latest issue, there is quite a bit of stuff on safety, teaching, women entering the sport, articles on top Australian kiteboarders who ride all styles, gear reviews, new stuff, etc, etc, etc.

Thank Steve,
However I am still in shock from the first issue!
I still cannot recover, I just wanted to get all the copies and throw them to the rubbish bin.
It was so embarrassing!

silviu
VIC, 663 posts
22 Apr 2006 8:25AM
Thumbs Up

quote:

sorry i dont know how to quote but kitepower had a pretty good one. He is saying about the latest kbm. you should have a look it is worth the read.

If you look on top of each reply there are few icons. If you move your mouse pointer on top of them, the function will be displayed. The one which looks like a page with a curved arrow says "reply with quote".
This is the one you have to use if you want to quote.

Cheers

braids
26 posts
22 Apr 2006 2:11PM
Thumbs Up

Wakestyle. (way-ke-sti-le). noun.
~ Fast, stylish and progressive manoeuvres that continue to innovate and push the sport to a level that is both challenging and aesthetically pleasing.

Dangle. (dah-n-gal). noun.
~ Slow lofty tricks, often hooked in performed by people claiming that they are killing it. Work as a detrimental component of the sport of kiteboarding by freezing any progression or innovation of the sport and generally making the sport look amaturish.
~ Often seen by people just starting the sport however there are a lucky few that escape the confines of the dangle and become pioneers of the sport through wakestyle riding (see above).

Now that it has been clearly defined hopefully everyone can wake up to themselves, if further proof is needed get a hold of the latest KBVM and watch 'WA freestyle titles @ woodmans point' then watch '3 months directly after. Its the perfect contrast that illustrates the superiority of wakestyle riding.

I know skidsy
VIC, 19 posts
22 Apr 2006 5:12PM
Thumbs Up

Braids, you are a smart man.

If you are gutsy enough and talented enough I would like to invite you to Round 2 of the DICK tour (Delfin international championship kiteboarding). This will be held at Craigieburn Springs lake next Saturday.

Delfin is changing the face of kiting and bringing it to the burbs and the hoods.

A 'true' pioneer of the sport would be ecstatic to be given the opportunity to show there wakebase style attributes to our inland friends, which will both promote the sport and show to the youth of Delfin that there is more to life than getting your Holden Commodore to go under 12 seconds in the quarter mile drag.

braids
26 posts
22 Apr 2006 3:17PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by azza

Select to expand quote

(IMHO) KBM doesn't represent the people I've kited with, even the one's I've shared the occasional bender with (much thanks to all[}:)], you know who you are)

The reason why you cant relate to the mag is cause you are obiously a ** kiter and hang around with other ** kiters and also have a bender (some kind of homo erotic sex that kooks have probably) with even **ter kiters. KBM represents the athletes that are taking the sport to the next level, not the ****ers that send their kites, do board offs then come home the net say they rock and that their way is best, most probably because its all they can do and are scared to try wakestyle.

There is alot of talk about making your own 'dingle dangle' mag. Nothing would make me more happier so then you guys could go exist in your own lame little saucepan of a world, showcase your own 'extreme' photos and blow wind up each others arse. Maybe then you can stop slandering wakestyle and KBMag and do your own thing, away from the forefront of kiting and we can all forget about ya's.

I know skidsy
VIC, 19 posts
22 Apr 2006 5:25PM
Thumbs Up

dachopper When ya balls drop and your daddy buys you your own Audi TT convertable. I hope you crash it after over dosing on cocaine and caffeine from having too many 'lates with your boyfriend.

gruezi
WA, 3464 posts
22 Apr 2006 4:15PM
Thumbs Up

It saddens me to read all the angry youth stuff on this thread.

Or is it just the way to be cool on a forum?

There is just so much talent from some of these people (especially in how they "flame" others), but I just can't understand the underlying anger that oozes out.

I appreciate the talent for riding out there, but I can't relate to something I will never be able to do...........because my body is falling apart and I'm blind.

Cheer up fellas, we love what you do and applaud all your great feats....but chill, I feel like I'm in the toilet in some "bad" neighbourhood....it can't be all that bad...being pulled by the wind in paradise..............enough.

garyfromtheblock
WA, 8 posts
22 Apr 2006 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by braids

Now that it has been clearly defined hopefully everyone can wake up to themselves, if further proof is needed get a hold of the latest KBVM and watch 'WA freestyle titles @ woodmans point' then watch '3 months directly after. Its the perfect contrast that illustrates the superiority of wakestyle riding.

Did it ever occur to you, Braids that your gay little movie you made was
made in 3 months (presumably) and that the WA state titles were made in
pretty much 1 arvo (12knots).
P.S if you rode with the guys at woodies then you may think differently,
keep up the grabs and raileys, real hard TTT (typical tannum tryhard)."

[this post was moderated by the administrator]

carbine
WA, 1440 posts
22 Apr 2006 8:20PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by garyfromtheblock

seabreeze.com.au/gallery/gallery.asp?imageid=1741

is this forum pg?

silviu
VIC, 663 posts
22 Apr 2006 10:54PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by garyfromtheblock

quote:
Originally posted by braids

pretty much 1 arvo (12knots). Why don't you go back to playing "double adpater" in the
tannum crew and shut up.

P.S if you rode with the guys at woodies then you may think differently,
keep up the grabs and raileys, real hard TTT (typical tannum tryhard)."

seabreeze.com.au/gallery/gallery.asp?imageid=1741

Excuse me!!!
This is disgusting!!!
I publicly PROTEST, and I am sorry I got involved in such low level stuff

Laurie, would you be so kind to "moderate" and remove this kind of graphic garbage?
Thanks

dachopper
WA, 1788 posts
23 Apr 2006 4:06AM
Thumbs Up

dingle dangles are the best.....

skidsy
VIC, 31 posts
23 Apr 2006 6:38AM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by dachopper

I wanna see skidsy getting towwed by a submarine instead of a kite, that would have to be the most powered up, with the pull coming from under the water... then you'd be able to unhook and throw all your 2 foot high grabs :)

Two Foot? The only thing I know of that's two foot lives in your closet. It's silicone, shaped like a fist and requires a whole lot of lubricant.
Is'nt that how you got the name "DACHOPPER"? Maybe it should be "DACHOPPED"

ran
VIC, 333 posts
23 Apr 2006 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by gruezi

It saddens me to read all the angry youth stuff on this thread.

Or is it just the way to be cool on a forum?

There is just so much talent from some of these people (especially in how they "flame" others), but I just can't understand the underlying anger that oozes out.

I appreciate the talent for riding out there, but I can't relate to something I will never be able to do...........because my body is falling apart and I'm blind.

Cheer up fellas, we love what you do and applaud all your great feats....but chill, I feel like I'm in the toilet in some "bad" neighbourhood....it can't be all that bad...being pulled by the wind in paradise..............enough.

i dont think its only the youth of the forum who express themselves in this way, they just use the straight ahead approach and lots of four letter words (as most of us have when we were younger, some probley still do). The oldies (i inc myself in this catagory) also get aggressive but usually in a more sarcastic round about way. Anyway i think if you dont like KBM because you dont feel it caters to you, or think that it has too much of a particular style thats fine, express that (as you have every right too) and move on, kiteboarding is for all ages and levels, but the young fellas are generally the ones pushing the envelope, as in most sports its a young mans game. I doubt i will ever be able to do half the tricks featured but i dont want to read a mag that just has stuff i can do. JMO. look do you want Penthouse to just have average old looking girls or young sexy girls? Do you want Autoaction to feature a your grandpa in a P76 (that would be funny actually) or Webber and his Williams? KBM is i suspect trying its best to show the riders that the young newbies aspire to be like, to try and show what the latest tricks are etc. anyway. blah blah. cya

Spacemonkey!
SA, 2288 posts
23 Apr 2006 7:47AM
Thumbs Up

Yer perhaps it is a little innapropriate but probably just a retaliation from this.

www.seabreeze.com.au/gallery/gallery.asp?imageid=1740

Im looking forward to reading the new KBM, as i always am. You can never get too much kiteboarding mags and vids Perhaps someone might like to comment on the new mag, I just need to find a newsagent that stocks it. As a side note Braids, if you came to WA i think you would find a bit more than boardoff's, people can do all sorts of tricks, things you never would of heard of like kiteloop handle passes and inverts. Although i did see Cam pull a nice moby dick in that vid of yours and a alrite slim and kgb. Perhaps you should put a link to your video in the forum so everyone can see all this fuss yo have kicked up is about.

durkadurka
WA, 2 posts
23 Apr 2006 8:36AM
Thumbs Up

I agree with tannum kiter. Silviu is a date licker.
Silviu, why don't you pull your tampon out of your anus and sniff it. That smell is exactly what comes up on the forum everytime you type something. If a kook puts a photo of how hot he is on a website when he is riding like a virgin on a big black mans member, he deserves to be sledged. It is called competition, if you want to step it up step it up. Stop being a little bitch a pull your head in.

quote:

quote:

Hey kiddo.

And by the way, correctly they are "emoticons", I cannot use my "emotions", 'cause if I’d use them, they may KILL.

durkadurka
WA, 2 posts
23 Apr 2006 8:39AM
Thumbs Up

I agree with tannum kiter. Silviu is a date licker.
Silviu, why don't you pull your tampon out of your anus and sniff it. That smell is exactly what comes up on the forum everytime you type something. If a kook puts a photo of how hot he is on a website when he is riding like a virgin on a big black mans member, he deserves to be sledged. It is called competition, if you want to step it up step it up. Stop being a little bitch a pull your head in.

quote:

quote:

Hey kiddo.

braids
26 posts
23 Apr 2006 12:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

pretty much 1 arvo (12knots).

Yeah the movie was made in 3 months, on arvos in much the same conditions if not even less to 12 knotts and the riders were really struggling. So say i got maybe 10-30 secs of footage an arvo how bout now you compare 10 seconds of the riding on my movie to the the whole WA Freestyle video, man even the crash section is better than it. And if you are still in denial after this, I put it to you to make your own movie, ill give you 3 months even for you to come up with some kind of evidence to prove why dingle dangle stuff rules.

Everyone who has been writing in this forum will look forward to that.

braids
26 posts
23 Apr 2006 1:19PM
Thumbs Up

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

trying to embedd a clip of 3 months, dunno if it'll work.

braids
26 posts
23 Apr 2006 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Go to that site it may work, if not just get a hold of newest KBVM.
Your comments are welcome, especially from dingle dangle supporters hahaha.

azza
1338 posts
23 Apr 2006 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

quote:
Originally posted by I know skidsy

Azza / Skidsy, I am grateful that you see me in such high regard and that you want to publicly notify the world that you know me, however although I am a superhuman graceful and humble person, I would prefer that you do not squabble over me.

P.S. Rumour has it that chicks like Vodka

Is that the same way they like Rohypnol?

Steady eye contact and a smooth smile has always worked for me.

NorthSide
WA, 238 posts
23 Apr 2006 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Braids, your clip looks okay.
You are a legend in your own lunch box!
What a great web site you have put me onto though!
The Urban Ninja clip is awesome!
Now that guy would be pretty amazing on a kite board.
James

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Kiteboarder errors" started by Marklar