1 May 2010 3:00AM
Thumbs Up

HELLO, CAN ANYONE TELL MY IF THOSE KITES ARE SIMILAR IN
FREESTYLE AREA ?

vader
NSW, 418 posts
1 May 2010 7:50AM
Thumbs Up

i have an rpm 12m and love it although many of my kite buddies didn`t.
it turns on a dime and boosts huge and is very a
very fast kite for its size.
i doubt that it would be that similar to the lf due to the fact that they r compleatly different shapes
the rpm is like a flat c. quite short for a 12m relaunches better than any kite i`v had.and ive had xbows,revs,.
the bar for the 2010 is the best bar out there.
go to the shop and demo one.
cheers

marianoarg
9 posts
1 May 2010 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

i think you are wrong,

travis96
7 posts
1 May 2010 10:07AM
Thumbs Up

a havoc is the kite i have used to learn on. wasnt really suited for me. i fly a lf envy now and imo one of the best kites available after trying a few different kites.

marianoarg
9 posts
1 May 2010 10:17AM
Thumbs Up

why? please tell us ... do a review

travis says in older post:

hey guys and girls what are some good hooked tricks? i can do 360 back and front roles, grabs and hooked raylys

... i think your level is very basic to write up post

neilw
WA, 134 posts
1 May 2010 11:14AM
Thumbs Up

Dont know if they are similar or not but i know they have improved the 2010 havoc by removing centre strut amongst other things. Prevents kite from falling out of sky in light or gusty winds. If you get a chance try the Envy, i did and bought one the next day, trading in my 09 havoc. First time i rode the envy was like W.O.W what have i been missing.

John86
NSW, 15 posts
1 May 2010 9:20PM
Thumbs Up

I know its a bit different, but i had a 2008 LF Havoc and demo'd a 12m 2009 RPM. sold my havoc and bought the RPM within 3 days. absolutely love the kite, not sydneys wind within the last 3 months though....

dave......
WA, 2119 posts
3 May 2010 11:33AM
Thumbs Up

marianoarg said...

i think you are wrong,

The RPM is a MUCH flatter C shape. The new "SLE-C's", (C-4, Havoc, Nomad?, RPM), are a good option for guys who are a little bored of their bows and want something a little different without having to get spanked when stuffing a trick. The RPM does not unhook as well as a fuel as the fuel is a lot more stable, but unhooks better than any bow.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"LF HAVOC2010 VS SLINGSHOT RPM 2010" started by marianoarg