Forums > Kitesurfing General

TANDEM KITING (with the little ones)

Created by ruffryder61 > 9 months ago, 12 Dec 2008
tightlines
WA, 3477 posts
17 Dec 2008 10:32PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Slave,
Any idea who that is in the photo?, I'm guessing it would have to be Dimitri and his son Cameron, who is now not suprisingly quite a good kiter.

sandgroper
WA, 368 posts
17 Dec 2008 11:25PM
Thumbs Up

ruffryder61 said

Another innovative(after full moon kiting))) Kiteboarding approach:

Tandem Kiting with the groms. We have a harness for the back where the kids jump in and come for a ride..

This is just going to end up in Kiteboarding licenses and regulation because of this attitude pervading the sport that dangerous=cool.

Try this: Safe=cool. Dangerous=fool.

Spacemonkey!
SA, 2288 posts
18 Dec 2008 1:08AM
Thumbs Up

sandgroper said...

ruffryder61 said

Tandem Kiting with the groms. We have a harness for the back where the kids jump in and come for a ride..

This is just going to end up in Kiteboarding licenses and regulation because of this attitude pervading the sport that dangerous=cool.

Maybe perhaps kiting just isn't the sport for you groper if your looking for something safe.

sandgroper
WA, 368 posts
18 Dec 2008 9:05AM
Thumbs Up

Spacemonkey! said...

sandgroper said...

ruffryder61 said

Maybe perhaps kiting just isn't the sport for you groper if your looking for something safe.

I remember when I was 20.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"TANDEM KITING (with the little ones)" started by ruffryder61