Thumbs Up

Rider: Weight 90,Level intermediate
Style: Freeriding, Surf, Wake, Freestyle
Weather: 15-30 knots
Build Quality: 10/10
Satisfaction: 9/10
Discolsure: I sell kites/retailer

My Comments:
Hi, did finally got some wind to try my new toy this past couple days and after taking a little time of adjusting myself to it, it starts to grow on me nicely.
I did fly the 10m a couple o weeks previous in 15-18 knots on my 132 twin tip, which is pretty good for i am 90 kgs. the kite performs sweet in light winds, it could turn a touch faster for my liking. in light winds i had to be careful not to over pull on the bar cause it stalls the kite, easy fixed by pulling a bit on the depowerline. Even in light winds the kite jumps high and floaty, perfect to do lazy rolls and any tricks i imagine. The kite behaves very loyal, you know where it is all the time and if you stuff up it just hangs up there waiting for you to get on with it.
So the last couple days where manic up here.. i had the 10 out in gusts over 30 knts and that puppy just behaved on 3/4 depower just like in 20 knts with no depower. perfect handling, awesome hangtime. safe feeling at anytime.
So i am very happy with the Argo.
Awesome wind range.
easy handling.
big air time.
fair turning speed.
well manufactured.
fair priced.
designed in da homeland of australia.
awesome job chris !

Mr float
NSW, 3452 posts
31 Dec 2010 9:24AM
Thumbs Up

which settings are the bridles and the rear pigtails on?

mars
QLD, 80 posts
2 Jan 2011 10:56AM
Thumbs Up

fast turning, default

Mr float
NSW, 3452 posts
3 Jan 2011 12:15AM
Thumbs Up

mars said...

fast turning, default

try a/b 4/6

mars
QLD, 80 posts
7 Jan 2011 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

i forgot to mention relaunch in my report, ah relaunch, its so easy a baby could do it. this kite wants to roll over on it own..awesome !
had another manic sess on it today, 18- 23 knts , really got it worked out now , love that kite !

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"2011 Griffin Argo 10m" started by mars