INTHELOOP
QLD, 1855 posts
2 Aug 2013 2:26AM
Thumbs Up

Paul1
QLD, 1011 posts
2 Aug 2013 9:55AM
Thumbs Up

Looks like a nice kite, but they say its Great for waves and has Great drifting ability, which seems hard to believe, so is this now their wave kite? The promo vid seems a bit dull, Ken Winner sounds depressed by the whole thing, ha ha

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
2 Aug 2013 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

Yeh I'm not so sure why they continue to market this side of the rebel considering the knowledge and kites we now have about kites that really drift.? Minimal changes again but that is to be expected, kites already really good. Thank god the inflate valve is a biggen. The segments on the struts near the leading edge is a good idea to stop creasing, although can't see this making a huge difference annoys me when i pump and see creases there...might be just a weird personal thing though...

Paul1
QLD, 1011 posts
2 Aug 2013 11:38AM
Thumbs Up

What's the go with the Dice then, what is it marketed at as I am very interested in this kite? Also, I remember reading about issues with the bars and de-power lines, is this all fixed up now?

diamond2001
WA, 436 posts
2 Aug 2013 10:30AM
Thumbs Up

Always cracks me up when all these kite brands market these new kites as 2014..when its still 2013...I guess the philosophy

is up sell.

THE DONG
VIC, 518 posts
2 Aug 2013 1:13PM
Thumbs Up

Dice is the wave drift kite.. Rebel is allrounder still

Paul1
QLD, 1011 posts
2 Aug 2013 2:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
THE DONG said..

Dice is the wave drift kite.. Rebel is allrounder still

But the Rebel has Great Drift and is Great in the waves, so what's the point in the Dice?

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
2 Aug 2013 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

Rebel is NOT an Allrounder! aaaaahhhhhh

Try and unhook/handle pass etc a high-ish aspect rebel....try and unhook powered up in the waves...Try and seriously loop this kite - some do and they are nutters and bloody good kiters

Well some may in the flashy videos but those guys could make a sack with strings on fly well. But for the rest of us...

The Rebel is a Hooked in, highish' aspect freeride kite great for boosting, some simple transitions, board offs etc and like any kite can be used in the waves...how well, that's I suppose dependent on the rider. But if ya gonna ride waves properly you need what is called....a WAVE kite. Aspect and waves aren't really best of buddies.

Why do I keep hearing the rebel is an allrounder...it aint.

The Evo is closer to an allrounder.

Sorry, not sure why I got all ancy...

Paul1
QLD, 1011 posts
2 Aug 2013 3:34PM
Thumbs Up

That is my point Eppo, but I was obviously being pedantic about it. The way it is advertised in the clip is extremely misleading for people unlike yourself, that don't understand the finer points of kite performance. If I was relatively new to the sport looking for a wave kite that could do it all, then why not go for the Rebel because Ken Winner said it does it all......

LostDog
WA, 445 posts
2 Aug 2013 2:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
eppo said..

Try and unhook/handle pass etc a high-ish aspect rebel....try and unhook powered up in the waves...Try and seriously loop this kite - some do and they are nutters and bloody good kiters

Well some may in the flashy videos but those guys could make a sack with strings on fly well. But for the rest of us...

The Rebel is a Hooked in, highish' aspect freeride kite great for boosting, some simple transitions, board offs etc and like any kite can be used in the waves...how well, that's I suppose dependent on the rider. But if ya gonna ride waves properly you need what is called....a WAVE kite. Aspect and waves aren't really best of buddies.

Isn't school still in? Shouldn't you be teaching?

AKSonline
WA, 925 posts
Site Sponsor
2 Aug 2013 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

Rebel is a fun freeriding kite for general "bump and jump", boosting big air, going fast. It can be used in waves but in my opinion it stalls too easy when back in the wind window after your top turn when riding down the line. The stall can be corrected by sheeting out, but when you can get on a Dice, Reo, Neo or whatever, it's a compromise you don't need to make.

For hucking monster air, a Rebel is wicked, for your average "mow the lawn" type rider, the Rebel is high performance, but easy to use for beginners too. It will loop, but isn't ideal, you can unhook, but isn't ideal.

The Dice is more your allrounder or perhaps the Evo, although I think the Dice will fly rings around the Evo in waves.

For me, the choice for most riders is really clear when it comes to North Kites, there are three categories.

* Rebel - Big air, freeride, general race and general fun (Dyno is the prefered Race kite)
* Dice - Unhooked allrounder and wave slayer
* Vegas - The master of freestyle and wake.

Simple really!

In my humble opinion, I think the Neo is covered by the Dice, the Evo is also covered by the Dice but with amazing wave performance as a bonus, The Fuse is becoming redundant and will be finished up and replaced by the Dyno to some extent, (at least in the bigger sizes).

Hope this helps

DM

Akwa
WA, 255 posts
2 Aug 2013 6:57PM
Thumbs Up

2014 Rebel.. Same Same

I suppose they really have already hit the apex of what the Rebel can be.
I've got the 2013 model and love it. It is a great kite. But this 2014 model looks pretty much exactly the same, even the colour/design is almost identical.

Thinking about trading my 2013 Rebel for a Dice though!

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
2 Aug 2013 7:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
AKSonline said..

Hi Guys,

Rebel is a fun freeriding kite for general "bump and jump", boosting big air, going fast. It can be used in waves but in my opinion it stalls too easy when back in the wind window after your top turn when riding down the line. The stall can be corrected by sheeting out, but when you can get on a Dice, Reo, Neo or whatever, it's a compromise you don't need to make.

For hucking monster air, a Rebel is wicked, for your average "mow the lawn" type rider, the Rebel is high performance, but easy to use for beginners too. It will loop, but isn't ideal, you can unhook, but isn't ideal.

The Dice is more your allrounder or perhaps the Evo, although I think the Dice will fly rings around the Evo in waves.

For me, the choice for most riders is really clear when it comes to North Kites, there are three categories.

* Rebel - Big air, freeride, general race and general fun (Dyno is the prefered Race kite)
* Dice - Unhooked allrounder and wave slayer
* Vegas - The master of freestyle and wake.

Simple really!

In my humble opinion, I think the Neo is covered by the Dice, the Evo is also covered by the Dice but with amazing wave performance as a bonus, The Fuse is becoming redundant and will be finished up and replaced by the Dyno to some extent, (at least in the bigger sizes).

Hope this helps

DM

Always love it when darren makes it clear again. Damn I missed you input on this forum. Stay longer this time mate!

Yeh I'm gonna give that dice a crack, some say it might even make the evo redundant....YEH I must try this one for sure.

Man why the fuse going! Some crew just love that kite! FCk that fifth line...for me anyway

Oh just noticed darren already covered my point about the evo...I'm a mere humble servant indeed.

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
2 Aug 2013 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
LostDog said..

eppo said..

Isn't school still in? Shouldn't you be teaching?

Nah had a couple of dot periods..lol

AKSonline
WA, 925 posts
Site Sponsor
2 Aug 2013 9:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Akwa said..

2014 Rebel.. Same Same

I suppose they really have already hit the apex of what the Rebel can be.
I've got the 2013 model and love it. It is a great kite. But this 2014 model looks pretty much exactly the same, even the colour/design is almost identical.

Thinking about trading my 2013 Rebel for a Dice though!

Hi Akwa,

Kites like the North Rebel, and Vegas and to some extent, the Fuse, HAVE reached a peak of performance, it's almost impossible to make them fly any better than they already do for their intended purpose. North have switched their attention to work on areas where there is room for improvement such as refining the bar to be the best it can be, improving the lines and the durability of the kites. Each year there are parts of the kite which are noticed to suffer from wear more than others, or can be 'tweaked' to prevent unwanted flutter or wrinkling etc, these parts are then targeted and made more durable or redesigned to improve wear resistance or performance. There is just not a lot of additional performance left in the kites. How good is that?

New model North kites (and boards for that matter) are no longer radically improved in terms of performance each year, so if you bought a 2013 Rebel, there will be no NEED to replace or update it. Is it different or improved? Yes, of course! North work hard to make their kites better every year. The life span of a North kite is amazing as is it's performance. New models are there for people who haven't upgraded in a while, or for people coming from other brands looking for the kind of performance North deliver.

People's needs also change from year to year. Sometimes a Rebel rider will improve from freeride and will want a more freestyle kite to try and advance their riding or will switch to a surfboard chasing waves. No need to upgrade each year to the same model, plenty do, but for the average peeps, you can pick up a 2013 North in excellent condition in another 6-8 weeks for a bit over half price.

Like you said Akwa, the peak performance has been reached in a number of the North products, so don't expect amazing increase in performance, but they will be improved, and you can be stoked in the fact that your kite has not necessarily been made redundant, yours is still "up there" and you can happily fly it for another year. For those new to North, they will be stoked on the new kites and boards.

Enjoy what you fly, don't worry about the gear you're flying until it no longer ticks your boxes, enjoy the sport!

DM

pgc
VIC, 886 posts
3 Aug 2013 7:30AM
Thumbs Up

Well said DM. Had the dice out in 25kn yesterday. Lovely!!!!!!!!

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
3 Aug 2013 8:06AM
Thumbs Up

A REVIEW maybe PGC???

INTHELOOP
QLD, 1855 posts
3 Aug 2013 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Paul1 said..

What's the go with the Dice then, what is it marketed at as I am very interested in this kite? Also, I remember reading about issues with the bars and de-power lines, is this all fixed up now?

the dice is based on the neo platform same as Vegas. C-shape LE with a deeper profile for more grunt. very stable and big windrange with good pop.

The Rebel is the boosting machine in the North Range.

we got a 7m here. review coming soon ;)

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
3 Aug 2013 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Get someone on the 9m to, all 7 metres turn fast!

dazza5172
SA, 311 posts
30 Sep 2013 9:40AM
Thumbs Up

Dazza's Review on the Rebel

As these days there always seems to be a review ahead of mine and as the Rebels are getting better and more refined it takes time to test them in a few different conditions so I waited until I had a bit of time under my belt. Remember this is all IMO so read it as such - hopefully my history of Rebel Riding speaks for itself and you can make use of it.

rider weight 70kg - conditions waves - fun freestyle basic moves off waves - direction North Proseries Board 2013 6'2" - 2014 5'11" (That's another review the new board) - wind light to strong gusty 14-16 knots to 15 - 25 and a 30 knot day for the 7m

kites 10m and 7m

Last years 2013 the kite had a few refinements - slightly up wind improvement - smoother in gusty wind, as I went from 11m to 10m it was a little harder to assess.

This year 2014 - I have to disagree with any comments that they have not improved - seriously? I felt the difference as soon as the kite launched and continued to fee it. This is the smoothest most stable Rebel yet - by far - and that's saying something - the canopy is solid - stiff - no fluttering (what I think I mean is there is little or NO buffeting of the kite and fluttering of the canopy - that's what I call smoothness joined with continuous smooth turning power) - considering the ability to quickly depower the kite it looks like a solid wing in the air, feels light but powerful.
The turning speed is consistent through the window - its starts turning at the same speed it goes through the window - with little effort - it down-loops and back loops easily and consistently and through the loop if you feel overpowered it will depower but still fly through the loop consistently.
the kite is extremely grunty bottom end - more than last year by about 20% by my feel - it is easy to keep upwind and last year against my main kite buddy with his 11m 2012 and 6' board I struggled to keep up wind with him - this year I am not - I can feel the soft bar pull in the grunty low end - there is no more bar pressure - just translates into more board speed - which is quite a difference.

Pump: Wow! this is the best pump system ever - so quick and easy - but really it is a quarter of the effort and time to pump your kite up now - that was brilliant.

Bar and lines - great lines tangle free - nice and stiff with the new resin coating - the bar end adjusters work really well and are actually easy to change - last years were good but once you had them in place they could be hard to under later - the new ones just click in and out

Rebel Bar feel - as always the fear of the new Rebel is the change of the Rebel feel - well this has not changed - the very short bar through to depower is still there - true Rebel feel - this is why I love the Rebel - I want power on and off instantly on demand. No long bar throws and delays or significant latent power in the kite (which leads me to the next topic)
Drift - this is an interesting topic - I did not find any issue last year with reduced drift - perhaps its just a style of kiting - however I was drifting on the weekend with no issue as the Rebel has always drifted - but importantly when I need power to suddenly punch down the wave - along the wave or bottom turn back fast for a freestyle move or reo that power is back - I can see the difference with constant drift to power drift and a more flicking style of drifting - the problem is they all come at a price - any kite can have longer bar throw - latent power and then drift as the kite is not at a maximum depower - when you like that kind of thing that's fine - however when I bottom turn and want to go up the wave face to try and get back down vertical I want full power to no power instantly - therefore the bungee system on the Rebel and the very short bar throw to depower lets you go from powered bottom turn to no power up the top - reo - then as you are getting the board back in a downwards direction pull that power in all with a short and quick Rebel Bar.

Also the type of wind and range that you get is critical for making this decision on a kite that drifts - the Rebel has the insane wind range - our wind is often so intense and rarely smooth - I need a kite that can take gusty intense wind and know that it will change when I am out there - either drop off - I need the bottom end grunt or pick up - I need the top end capability and smoothness and steadiness - the last thing I need is to go in and get another kite - because then the wind might change again. (Don't get me wrong - SA wind is awesome and its how we like it, we love our wind here)

To explain the bungee properly - its one of the best features of the rebel - it allows the line slackness to start but leaves you with some steering to flick the kite into a direction to get you out of totally slack lines - it also allows for adjustment from direct feel to more slightly bow feel

I know that we all have our favourite kites for different reasons and this is not the only way to drift - but its my way and the Rebel has grown with my style - I often find that I am flicking the last tweak of the Rebel as the lines go slack and the kite will float back to the next position - nicely - is this Drift? vs the kite is constantly pushed back as you travel down the wave - I just don't think that getting vertical requires just this type of drift as when I have tried other kites, that latent power just gives me the ****s TBH.

Oh yeah and boost - well the boost and hang time is as brilliant as ever - I still love airtime and throwing little freestylers off the end of the wave - you can just sit there and hang - take it all in - I just cant get enough of it

Anyway that's my rant - The drift topic is a longer and bigger one - I'm only trying to give the feel of Rebel drift and how I use it - its not the only way and opinion

I had the 7m in 30knots and it has consistent characteristics - the smoothness is so obvious on this kite as the wind was so gusty but the kite just felt like there were no gusts and buffeting at all.

Dazza

piccio
25 posts
30 Sep 2013 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
dazza5172 said..
Dazza's Review on the Rebel

As these days there always seems to be a review ahead of mine and as the Rebels are getting better and more refined it takes time to test them in a few different conditions so I waited until I had a bit of time under my belt. Remember this is all IMO so read it as such - hopefully my history of Rebel Riding speaks for itself and you can make use of it.

rider weight 70kg - conditions waves - fun freestyle basic moves off waves - direction North Proseries Board 2013 6'2" - 2014 5'11" (That's another review the new board) - wind light to strong gusty 14-16 knots to 15 - 25 and a 30 knot day for the 7m

kites 10m and 7m

Last years 2013 the kite had a few refinements - slightly up wind improvement - smoother in gusty wind, as I went from 11m to 10m it was a little harder to assess.

This year 2014 - I have to disagree with any comments that they have not improved - seriously? I felt the difference as soon as the kite launched and continued to fee it. This is the smoothest most stable Rebel yet - by far - and that's saying something - the canopy is solid - stiff - no fluttering (what I think I mean is there is little or NO buffeting of the kite and fluttering of the canopy - that's what I call smoothness joined with continuous smooth turning power) - considering the ability to quickly depower the kite it looks like a solid wing in the air, feels light but powerful.

The turning speed is consistent through the window - its starts turning at the same speed it goes through the window - with little effort - it down-loops and back loops easily and consistently and through the loop if you feel overpowered it will depower but still fly through the loop consistently.

the kite is extremely grunty bottom end - more than last year by about 20% by my feel - it is easy to keep upwind and last year against my main kite buddy with his 11m 2012 and 6' board I struggled to keep up wind with him - this year I am not - I can feel the soft bar pull in the grunty low end - there is no more bar pressure - just translates into more board speed - which is quite a difference.

Pump: Wow! this is the best pump system ever - so quick and easy - but really it is a quarter of the effort and time to pump your kite up now - that was brilliant.

Bar and lines - great lines tangle free - nice and stiff with the new resin coating - the bar end adjusters work really well and are actually easy to change - last years were good but once you had them in place they could be hard to under later - the new ones just click in and out

Rebel Bar feel - as always the fear of the new Rebel is the change of the Rebel feel - well this has not changed - the very short bar through to depower is still there - true Rebel feel - this is why I love the Rebel - I want power on and off instantly on demand. No long bar throws and delays or significant latent power in the kite (which leads me to the next topic)

Drift - this is an interesting topic - I did not find any issue last year with reduced drift - perhaps its just a style of kiting - however I was drifting on the weekend with no issue as the Rebel has always drifted - but importantly when I need power to suddenly punch down the wave - along the wave or bottom turn back fast for a freestyle move or reo that power is back - I can see the difference with constant drift to power drift and a more flicking style of drifting - the problem is they all come at a price - any kite can have longer bar throw - latent power and then drift as the kite is not at a maximum depower - when you like that kind of thing that's fine - however when I bottom turn and want to go up the wave face to try and get back down vertical I want full power to no power instantly - therefore the bungee system on the Rebel and the very short bar throw to depower lets you go from powered bottom turn to no power up the top - reo - then as you are getting the board back in a downwards direction pull that power in all with a short and quick Rebel Bar.

Also the type of wind and range that you get is critical for making this decision on a kite that drifts - the Rebel has the insane wind range - our wind is often so intense and rarely smooth - I need a kite that can take gusty intense wind and know that it will change when I am out there - either drop off - I need the bottom end grunt or pick up - I need the top end capability and smoothness and steadiness - the last thing I need is to go in and get another kite - because then the wind might change again. (Don't get me wrong - SA wind is awesome and its how we like it, we love our wind here)

To explain the bungee properly - its one of the best features of the rebel - it allows the line slackness to start but leaves you with some steering to flick the kite into a direction to get you out of totally slack lines - it also allows for adjustment from direct feel to more slightly bow feel

I know that we all have our favourite kites for different reasons and this is not the only way to drift - but its my way and the Rebel has grown with my style - I often find that I am flicking the last tweak of the Rebel as the lines go slack and the kite will float back to the next position - nicely - is this Drift? vs the kite is constantly pushed back as you travel down the wave - I just don't think that getting vertical requires just this type of drift as when I have tried other kites, that latent power just gives me the ****s TBH.

Oh yeah and boost - well the boost and hang time is as brilliant as ever - I still love airtime and throwing little freestylers off the end of the wave - you can just sit there and hang - take it all in - I just cant get enough of it

Anyway that's my rant - The drift topic is a longer and bigger one - I'm only trying to give the feel of Rebel drift and how I use it - its not the only way and opinion

I had the 7m in 30knots and it has consistent characteristics - the smoothness is so obvious on this kite as the wind was so gusty but the kite just felt like there were no gusts and buffeting at all.

Dazza

piccio
25 posts
30 Sep 2013 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Dazza I have rebel 567 for summer spot in sardinia italy with mistral gusty and strong .feel exactly the same as you described with the only difference that write it in english takes me about 1 or 2 days
thanks for the job!!!!!!!!
bought 11 mt for low wind rome spot and still waiting to put hands on a dice

EnglishCraig
NSW, 406 posts
30 Sep 2013 4:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
eppo said...
A REVIEW maybe PGC???

PLEASE!!! No more reviews on the dice we already know is 200006% better than any kite ever on the market and will instantly make u an awesome Waverider/freestyler/pump styler/ more attractive and funny

dazza5172
SA, 311 posts
30 Sep 2013 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
piccio said..

Hi Dazza I have rebel 567 for summer spot in sardinia italy with mistral gusty and strong .feel exactly the same as you described with the only difference that write it in english takes me about 1 or 2 days
thanks for the job!!!!!!!!
bought 11 mt for low wind rome spot and still waiting to put hands on a dice

Hey Piccio - if only I could write it in Italian - that might take me a few years - so you are way up on me bro

dazza5172
SA, 311 posts
30 Sep 2013 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
EnglishCraig said..

eppo said...
A REVIEW maybe PGC???

PLEASE!!! No more reviews on the dice we already know is 200006% better than any kite ever on the market and will instantly make u an awesome Waverider/freestyler/pump styler/ more attractive and funny

Get more girls?

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
30 Sep 2013 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
EnglishCraig said..

eppo said...
A REVIEW maybe PGC???

rode one up in exmouth last week for a few hrs swapping from my edge 7 to the 9 dice, in high 20s to low 30s id concider this kite if i was part way through hormone treatment on the way to a sex change

WA, 1255 posts
1 Oct 2013 4:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cauncy said..

EnglishCraig said..

eppo said...
A REVIEW maybe PGC???

rode one up in exmouth last week for a few hrs swapping from my edge 7 to the 9 dice, in high 20s to low 30s id concider this kite if i was part way through hormone treatment on the way to a sex change

oh rite, so makes sense now why eppo bought one

Puetz
NT, 2177 posts
2 Oct 2013 12:13PM
Thumbs Up

... writting this mini review on behalf of my missus who got her self a 14m Rebel 2014 recently and with a couple of sessions reckons this:

(disclaimer: my missus is a 43 year old mother of 3 and has not got one technical bone in her body, if her car broke down the best she can do is use the mobile phone to say come fix it, she doesn't get caught up in the hype of new kites, she just wants it to go and doesn't care one millimeter about what material it's made of or whats the profile like, its all blah blah eyes glazed over to her, the only thing is it has to be the right colour).

She said:

Amazingly stable, some how better than her 2012, "it just stays up there".

Upwind has also been improved, "I got to the surf club corner much quicker than before".

Bar pressure is slightly lighter but with no loss of feel, "my arms didn't get tired, even used one hand in the turns".

Steering is direct with no delay with input but even when over steering on a mistake it doesn't punish you, "stuffed up a turn and it didn't fall".

Power felt same when parked, "same same", as the old one but when she dived the kite a little more aggressively the power can spike, "geez, when I dived it hard , geez it got me going".

Drift has been improved. Yeah yeah I know what your thinking but this was her interpretation (and I know this is not real drift and she doesn't know one drift from another drift but she did notice something and I thought it was interesting). When catching the little waves and she surged towards the kite, it didn't back down like the previous 14m, "where ever I left the kite, I look back and its still there".

She has recently discovered that waves are fun (only been telling her this for the last thousand years), so when she said, "and if you gybe right before a breaking wave and go the other way, the kite would go back the other way and weeeeeeeee you can ride the wave". "then I made the lines go limp but the kite stayed there and as soon as I wanted to go again I just pulled the bar". She said that normally she would grab a handful of steering line by grabbing the bar floats to swoop the kite out of the backing down but it just didn't do that, it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, she was really happy and says the kite is definetly better than last years kites even if she didn't know why. So from an un-biased, un-technical rider, she says its better.

Thank goodness the colour was right, if it wasn't the right colour she wouldn't have even given the 2014 Rebel a second thought.

cheers,

Robbie

eppo
WA, 9503 posts
2 Oct 2013 11:12AM
Thumbs Up

just for the record you tossers...

I said...

Hence these opinions are biased and so take no notice whatsoever.

Look the dice is not the holy grail of kites, its just a bloody great wing that suites where I'm at at the moment.

I still dearly miss my edge for power, height and glide. But those days are over. So get out there and fly them all and don't listen to flog bags like me and all the other pricks banging on about kites. Use your own time like I did and find out what suites you at this point in time. Also open your mind to different brands, most make bloody great kites with specific feels. Find the right one for you.

Sex change is going well by the way....

Ugly
WA, 205 posts
2 Oct 2013 2:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
eppo said..

just for the record you tossers.
don't listen to flog bags like me and all the other pricks banging on about kites.

Sorry eppo could not resist
bored as there is no wind at home.
No nothing about this or kiting

lovelife
SA, 160 posts
2 Oct 2013 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

I don't know much about the technical details of things, but what I do know is that my new 11 (2014) has left me with a MASSIVE smile on my face playing in the waves last sunday, I know that it sends you to what feels like the moon when you jump, and that the flutter seems to be none existent compared to my 2012

best of it.. the wind wasn't even that strong but there was just soooo much power. LOVE IT! was a great kite sunday wasnt it dazza?!!

STOKED

elise:)

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"2014 North Rebel" started by INTHELOOP