Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

Xenon LaLuz 2013

Created by ashkiter > 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2013
ashkiter
QLD, 431 posts
7 Feb 2013 8:21PM
Thumbs Up

Ok I don't usually brag about boards as I have had the same BEST Drive series 131 for 5yrs and then thought I upgraded to a 2010 North Team Series – nope such a heavy board…..then I discovered the Xenon LaLuz 2012 – less than 3kg for a 135mm – WTF??

So I hit the guys up at Intheloop – shameless plug – and they talked me into a 2013 model……..Best decision ever…..long story short……I purchased a 135x41 and we got some unseasonable winds today in FNQ. One word, AWESOME. I have been trying some Un-hooked trips on my heavy North board and getting nowhere. So I tried my first raily and unhooked kite loop back roll, Landed…WTF?

The Laluz is so light and has great pop, combined with super comfortable foot straps that lock down to give you that secure comfort feel, I felt super comfortable trying all my hooked in jumps and attempting new unhooked tricks – granted they were not pretty & clean landings, but landed….

In the chop…again AWESOME. Point the board upwind…AWESOME…see where I'm going with this???

I have been kiting for 6+years now and tried lots of different boards…..recommend the Laluz 100%

P.s – my north is up for sale if anyone is a North Freak - www.seabreeze.com.au/Classifieds/Kitesurfing-Boards/~aml76/2010-North-Team-Series-135-cm.aspx?search=5nd1NASKJ9iyfeYe65%2fCqA%3d%3d

Check out a better pic of the Xenon range of boards here...
www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kitesurfing/Review/2013-Xenon-Boards/

Haydn24
QLD, 473 posts
7 Feb 2013 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

Niceeee, I got an infra too.. love these boards! Who were you out there today? I was out on the green switchy for an hour or so was awesome fun!!!

ashkiter
QLD, 431 posts
7 Feb 2013 8:54PM
Thumbs Up

Was out at yorkeys knob till 2.45pm when my kite decided to create a window.......bummer

Juddy
WA, 1103 posts
7 Feb 2013 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

ha ha...oops....sorry....created a window...that's funny....sucks to be you [}:)]

Haydn24
QLD, 473 posts
7 Feb 2013 9:26PM
Thumbs Up

ashkiter said...
Was out at yorkeys knob till 2.45pm when my kite decided to create a window.......bummer

Oh sorry thought you were in townsville haha. No good. Hope you get it repaired soon :)

INTHELOOP
QLD, 1855 posts
8 Feb 2013 6:35AM
Thumbs Up

ashkiter said...

hey Ash send the 'window' down and we fix it for you

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Gear Reviews

"Xenon LaLuz 2013" started by ashkiter