Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

Onboard 2011 Kiteboard Demo. 6th November

Created by MartynBone2 > 9 months ago, 25 Oct 2010
MartynBone2
SA, 159 posts
25 Oct 2010 10:49AM
Thumbs Up

Pencil Saturday 6th of November into your social calender, because its onboards 2011 kiteboard demo day.
Naish, North, Cabrinha, Slingshot, Firewire and Red Baron will all be on display as will representatives from all the brands to answer all your questions.

The event is due to kick off at the 11am with a BBQ and a chance to look at all the new 2011 kites, boards and SUPs. With hopefully enough wind in the afternoon to test it all out.

The location will be the chicken shop, military rd Semaphore.
Any problems call Onboard on 82943866.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

action_ms69
SA, 242 posts
25 Oct 2010 9:15PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Crew..

It will be a epic day to try out the whole range of kites..

This is the only metro Kite demo for Onboard this year..

Get on your bikes and cruise down to Chicken Shop for some fun..

Brant
SA, 33 posts
28 Oct 2010 1:38PM
Thumbs Up

Where exactly is the chicken shop?

kitecroc
SA, 513 posts
28 Oct 2010 2:21PM
Thumbs Up

The corner of Military rd and Mirani ct Tennyson. Its where Phils Kiteshop was and there is a Chinese restaurant there as well.

DaGodfather
SA, 280 posts
28 Oct 2010 2:33PM
Thumbs Up

the street address is 255 Military Rd, West Lakes Shore, see below:

Brant
SA, 33 posts
28 Oct 2010 5:10PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks, that's where I thought. I was just confused by Semaphore in the original post.

Onboard Robe
SA, 91 posts
29 Oct 2010 8:52PM
Thumbs Up

7 days to go, for the biggest Kite demo, Onboard has ever had... Heaps of brands reps are going from interstate.. with heaps of gear...

Any questions, give the boys a cool at the shop...

See ya there

BigBlock
53 posts
30 Oct 2010 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

HI....JUST NEW TO KITEBOARDING AND JUST MOVED TO ADLAIDE.ARE YOU GUYS THE NEW OWNERS OF PHILS KITE SHOP? I CURRENTLY HAVE A NOBILE 555 AND WAS WANDERING IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OF THE NEW NOBILE GEAR TO DEMO?

Onboard Robe
SA, 91 posts
30 Oct 2010 12:21PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Brad, No sorry we are not the new owners of the Kite Shop, We are the only last standing Kite shop in Adelaide, We are based at Glenelg, at the end of Anzac Hwy, in the Marina there... I am not sure if the Nobile Range will be there to demo, But i know for sure, Naish, North, Cab's and Slingshot will all be there on the day.. With Expert and experience knowledge crew there to help answer and questions you may have..

So even if you are not looking for a new kite, Board or SUP, Come down and get a free snag instead..

Onboard Robe
SA, 91 posts
1 Nov 2010 9:17PM
Thumbs Up

Hey crew dont forget the Kite Demo on Saturday and some SUPs will be there as well..

Then on Sunday.... It the Jetty to Jetty SUP race, and demo SUP day at Glenelg...

So cut your lawns during the week, wash the dog and spend time with the other half... So that on the weekend you can spend it Demo stuff and things..

Weather is looking good..

JOYRIDER
705 posts
1 Nov 2010 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

time to start preying for good wind.
see you all there saturday, should be awesome.

come on down, more the merrier

waxman
SA, 1390 posts
2 Nov 2010 12:46AM
Thumbs Up

Looks like i might be down on the weekend, cant wait to check out some of the new gear. Forcast looks better for sunday but fingers crossed.

Onboard Robe
SA, 91 posts
3 Nov 2010 8:49PM
Thumbs Up

Demo Day looks like we might have some wind, Northly but thats still wind, and sunshine..

So drop downn and have some fun..

Heaps of the National buyer/ agents are going to be here for the day, with lots of toys to play with..

See ya down there..

maigais
SA, 9 posts
4 Nov 2010 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

MM if wind god's decided to do something else, will Onboard try to reschedule event?

Maigais keen to try kite surf boards, very keen.

Transition_Surf
SA, 286 posts
5 Nov 2010 10:46PM
Thumbs Up

Got my shipment of 2011 Slingshot Surf Boards today. Not full production models but close enough. Will have them on display tomorrow as well as the 2011 Fuels and Rallys. Should be a good day to try some new gear out. See you all there.

JOYRIDER
705 posts
6 Nov 2010 7:13AM
Thumbs Up

just a reminder that the demo day is on today.

wind is looking promising.

see you all there from 11am onwards

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

"Onboard 2011 Kiteboard Demo. 6th November" started by MartynBone2