Forums > Kitesurfing Queensland

Cabrinha Surf FX Demo Day 22/09/2013

Created by SurfFX > 9 months ago, 10 Sep 2013
SurfFX
QLD, 479 posts
Site Sponsor
10 Sep 2013 2:49PM
Thumbs Up

Come out and try the 2014 Cabrinha Range of kites and boards. We will be at Loders Creek (KFC) from 12 on Sunday September 22nd. All the kites and the boards in the range have been overhauled for this season and you really have to try them. The Switchblade has GRUNT. For more information call Surf FX 07 55313199 or check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/events/231562950329311/

Gilly3
QLD, 799 posts
20 Sep 2013 2:04PM
Thumbs Up

Forecast for Sunday is looking a bit light........

If there is no wind, may I suggest that we get some pretty young ladies to pump up some kites while the rest of us sit around drinking copious amounts of alcohol, eat some bbq'd red claw and talk a lot of sh!t

suface2air
QLD, 701 posts
20 Sep 2013 3:00PM
Thumbs Up

I love the way you thinking gilliy iam comeing to your party

bigguy98
QLD, 32 posts
22 Sep 2013 9:23AM
Thumbs Up

your a dirty old man craig lol see you there.

LostinSpace
QLD, 388 posts
22 Sep 2013 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

I'm with Craig on that one!!!

SurfFX
QLD, 479 posts
Site Sponsor
22 Sep 2013 12:30PM
Thumbs Up

15knt NE and an outgoing tide. Looking good!

LostinSpace
QLD, 388 posts
22 Sep 2013 11:38PM
Thumbs Up

The wind was blowin and the beers were a flowin! Cheers and thanks to BJ from Cabrinha and the Crew from Surf FX for putting on a great Demo Day. Some of the new Cab's were very impressive in the handling and performance department. They will be high on my Santas list. Now I just hope the white bearded one comes early

Gilly3
QLD, 799 posts
23 Sep 2013 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
suface2air said...

Ha, cheers Sam, will more than likely meet you on DI point trip in October.

Well what an awesome day it turned out to be with a solid 20 knts of beautiful NE breeze blowing for most of the afternoon. A big thank you to the crew from Surf FX for once again puting on a fantastic event. I saw lots of smiles from ear to ear.

Hey Glen, can't seem to get that space book link to work, also tried aimee's home page and couldn't find any photos from yesterday. Sort it out will ya

PS Thanks again for letting me try ur slingy

glendog
QLD, 520 posts
24 Sep 2013 7:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Gilly3 said..

suface2air said...

Ha, cheers Sam, will more than likely meet you on DI point trip in October.

Well what an awesome day it turned out to be with a solid 20 knts of beautiful NE breeze blowing for most of the afternoon. A big thank you to the crew from Surf FX for once again puting on a fantastic event. I saw lots of smiles from ear to ear.

Hey Glen, can't seem to get that space book link to work, also tried aimee's home page and couldn't find any photos from yesterday. Sort it out will ya

PS Thanks again for letting me try ur slingy

they on the gc kiteboarding page. no worries mate

jetaime
QLD, 2 posts
29 Sep 2013 10:15PM
Thumbs Up

There's a couple Gilly! You get the general idea. Glen must've thought you had the space book, where as I know that you don't and can not access the photos on there. ;)
Might send some to you via email. Not my best work but it was fun to get back into taking pics again :)

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing Queensland

"Cabrinha Surf FX Demo Day 22/09/2013" started by SurfFX