Long Range Explorer /Papermodel/ 1:25

Created by serpens > 9 months ago, 11 Nov 2011
serpens
15 posts
28 Mar 2012 3:22AM
Thumbs Up

Hi folks,

Just to keep the tread alive.

I have not too much progress on the yacht (curently working in 3D), but I start with the pilot. It's my first try to create a figure, so need to be pationed. This will be the base to build on.

Nikrum
TAS, 1972 posts
28 Mar 2012 10:28AM
Thumbs Up

Whoa! Serpens,
Perhaps you and my Son should be chatting about this stuff. He is into Art and constructs and paints his models. It would seem to me that you guys would get ideas from each other..

That is looking very nice indeed..

Ron

serpens
15 posts
28 Mar 2012 3:37PM
Thumbs Up

Nikrum - no problem with that, if he want, he can contact me at my email. Write me if he's interested and I send you a PM with my email.

serpens
15 posts
3 Apr 2012 7:08PM
Thumbs Up

Small update on the yacht, here few pictures (front fork & capstan).

Here one more photo with temporarty sail, just for better imagination how big the sail will be.

serpens
15 posts
29 Apr 2012 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

Hi folks,

I did some progress on the project. I have time to finish some of the details (not much missing now) and aply first layer of paint.

Sorry for the pohoto quality, it's taken by mobil phone and there was not enought light to make beter shots. Due to the model - not all parst are glued together and it need a little bit of sandpapering, then new paint, then camuflage...

There is still lot things to do, but the good new is, that, when I put it together (also with temporary sail) it is strong enought to stay on the wheels :)

Subscribe

Forums > Land Yacht Sailing Construction

"Long Range Explorer /Papermodel/ 1:25" started by serpens