Forums > Land Yacht Sailing   Events & Competitions

World Championship, Argentina 2008

Created by jeqs > 9 months ago, 11 Apr 2008
jeqs
32 posts
11 Apr 2008 4:11AM
Thumbs Up

Here is a video with a few familiar faces!!

juan enrique

Inlander
VIC, 27 posts
11 Apr 2008 9:48AM
Thumbs Up

Great stuff Jeqs! Now how about a version overdubbed with an English translation, maybe with your own dulcet tones??

I love the shots of the yachts drifting as they round those marks, just like speedway racing.

landyacht
WA, 5921 posts
11 Apr 2008 1:28PM
Thumbs Up

thats normal for strong wind sailing/racing. DONTsheet out. make the yacht work and break away into a drift to steer around the course. all fun stuff. that promo capsize was promogirl. RESPECT MON. note how fast she got back in . . it was interesting to see the difference in speed of the promo and cl 5 sports at the markers

Promo girl
259 posts
11 Apr 2008 6:01PM
Thumbs Up

landyacht said...
. that promo capsize was promogirl. RESPECT MON. note how fast she got back in . .

hmmm...I am not convinced it was me, I don't think I ever landed that gracefully or was that quick. I think it may have been one of the junior pilots. Their young enough to bounce back up when they capsize! believe me I did not bounce back up

Promo girl
259 posts
11 Apr 2008 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

jeqs said...

Here is a video with a few familiar faces!!

juan enrique

Hi juan,
Good to hear from you. yes a good helmet shot of Paul and also Wayne T at the start plus a few shots for friends throughout. thanks for sharing.
Susan

Subscribe

Forums > Land Yacht Sailing   Events & Competitions

"World Championship, Argentina 2008" started by jeqs