Forums > Land Yacht Sailing General

Who is going to the worlds in Nevada 2014?

Created by sabydent > 9 months ago, 14 Dec 2013
sabydent
360 posts
14 Dec 2013 12:17AM
Thumbs Up

I am going to give this racing thing a try, might as well start off with the worlds being my first race. Who else is going? I could probably bring Windburner if you need a rig.

Brian (CAN 1)

US772
332 posts
14 Dec 2013 5:28AM
Thumbs Up

From what I've heard there will be at least 2 or 3 containers full of boats coming from Europe. I think more is in the works.

US772
332 posts
14 Dec 2013 5:50AM
Thumbs Up

I don't know how far this is from you but it would be fun to check it out. - ghostlakeiceboats.ca/
They have a facebook page too to see if they have good ice and when they plan on sailing.

US772
332 posts
6 Jan 2014 5:23AM
Thumbs Up

Frogsailontour said..

Hello everybody, the german team take part in the American Championships. Round about 15 pilotes travel to Nevada. Our frogsails tourbus comes with us as well. If you want more information, contact us: http://www.frogsail-ontour.de/Frogsail-ontour/on_Tour_en.html
See you in the dirt. Many greetings from the german national team.

Good to hear! Smith Creek is an awesome place to sail.

landyacht
WA, 5921 posts
6 Jan 2014 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

Frogsailontour said..

Hello everybody, the german team take part in the American Championships. Round about 15 pilotes travel to Nevada. Our frogsails tourbus comes with us as well. If you want more information, contact us: http://www.frogsail-ontour.de/Frogsail-ontour/on_Tour_en.html
See you in the dirt. Many greetings from the german national team.

Im bugger if I know how you managed a whole bus,Sven.(assuming it is you).
you are gonna love sailing on north american clay. so clean and dry.maybe even smooth

Frogsailontour
5 posts
10 Jan 2014 4:37AM
Thumbs Up

Hello, I am a very close friend of Sven and I have made the post in this blog. Sven is very busy sewing his sails. Sven was a student of mine in the shipyard "D??bbel und Jesse". And the bus belongs to me, not to Sven!!! Many greetings, Kai-Uwe from Norderney, Germany.

landyacht
WA, 5921 posts
14 Jan 2014 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

apologies mate, welcome to seabreeze. It was amazing to see you guys unloading in cherreuix. have a great sail in the US you are gonna love that clay

Subscribe

Forums > Land Yacht Sailing General

"Who is going to the worlds in Nevada 2014?" started by sabydent