Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

JP Fusion 10.2 Wooden version

Created by Scotchman72 > 9 months ago, 15 Mar 2016
Scotchman72
QLD, 139 posts
15 Mar 2016 12:49PM
Thumbs Up

hi All

Has anyone got any experience or feedback on the JP fusion 10.2m wood version ?
I've been recently looking to buy either JP fusion or a Mana 10 just wondering how the JP performs general Newby been on a few SUPs looking at getting better in flat then hit some waves

thanks

Supfreak
WA, 6 posts
15 Mar 2016 12:08PM
Thumbs Up

I've had both but the JP was pro model i got rid of the Mana and kept the Fusion as it surfed really well had it out in anything from 3ft to 4m and it loved it all i'm now looking at a 9'6" surf just a bit worried about the stability.

bobajob
QLD, 1534 posts
15 Mar 2016 3:27PM
Thumbs Up

I had a 10.2 Fusion as my first SUP. They are fantastic boards, plenty stable and will surf real easy in anything from tiny ripples to overhead. Catches waves without having to be right in the break zone. I sold it when I down sized 40 liters and was sorry I did as it would have made a great backup / relax / flatwater cruise board. Am almost thinking of getting a 9.8 X 31 Fusion just to get that relaxed fun factor a bigger board provides.
Never ridden a Mana, but I imagine it would be similar experience.

Scotchman72
QLD, 139 posts
15 Mar 2016 4:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Supfreak said..
I've had both but the JP was pro model i got rid of the Mana and kept the Fusion as it surfed really well had it out in anything from 3ft to 4m and it loved it all i'm now looking at a 9'6" surf just a bit worried about the stability.

Cheers mate great feedback I've heard the JP surfs well that good to hear

Scotchman72
QLD, 139 posts
15 Mar 2016 4:22PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bobajob said..
I had a 10.2 Fusion as my first SUP. They are fantastic boards, plenty stable and will surf real easy in anything from tiny ripples to overhead. Catches waves without having to be right in the break zone. I sold it when I down sized 40 liters and was sorry I did as it would have made a great backup / relax / flatwater cruise board. Am almost thinking of getting a 9.8 X 31 Fusion just to get that relaxed fun factor a bigger board provides.
Never ridden a Mana, but I imagine it would be similar experience.

thanks Bobajob appreciate the quick responses great feedback that's what I'm hoping for my first board something that's good for anything small to larger as I get some time up on it

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"JP Fusion 10.2 Wooden version" started by Scotchman72