Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

Any news on the Doctor?

Created by Surfrod66 > 9 months ago, 19 Jan 2013
Jacko94
WA, 24 posts
21 Jan 2013 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

pick the ugly duckling? (the only yellow one)

surf4fun
WA, 1313 posts
21 Jan 2013 8:14PM
Thumbs Up

Does anyone know who Patrick Harris is or what he was riding? I was looking for the other 12'6 on the start line but couldn't see him.

So will the real Patrick Harris please stand up?

stimo
WA, 874 posts
21 Jan 2013 8:38PM
Thumbs Up

surf4fun said...
Does anyone know who Patrick Harris is or what he was riding? I was looking for the other 12'6 on the start line but couldn't see him.

Cam u looking for a Freind to join you in the dying 12/6 club we need friends in the unlimited

Ali Cat
QLD, 1205 posts
21 Jan 2013 11:04PM
Thumbs Up

stimo said...
surf4fun said...

Cam u looking for a Freind to join you in the dying 12/6 club we need friends in the unlimited

If you come and race in QLD you'll have plenty of friends in the 12'6" club (very few up here seem to want to race anything else most of the time!)

Can't help you with the unlimited's though Stimo! You need to go to Maui to join the 17' club!

Basha69
WA, 161 posts
21 Jan 2013 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

Ali Cat said...
stimo said...
surf4fun said...

If you come and race in QLD you'll have plenty of friends in the 12'6" club (very few up here seem to want to race anything else most of the time!)

Can't help you with the unlimited's though Stimo! You need to go to Maui to join the 17' club!

Cams ok on his 12'6 Stimo, he doesn't have any issues with size

surf4fun
WA, 1313 posts
21 Jan 2013 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

Interested to find out who else is crazy enough to so it on a 12'6.

Who knows what will happen next year, especially if that 18' Ace comes to fruition!

ianontour
WA, 32 posts
22 Jan 2013 12:18AM
Thumbs Up

Jacko94 said...

Great pic Jackson, cheers Ian.

Scotty Mac
SA, 2055 posts
22 Jan 2013 3:18PM
Thumbs Up

Great photos, as a visitor, thanks to everyone for the good times...

SammyJ
WA, 570 posts
22 Jan 2013 4:00PM
Thumbs Up

Going to aim for the next years Dr race after having fun on the WA Coastal Challenge on Sunday

Michelle with a nice gesture on the finish line

hilly
WA, 7323 posts
22 Jan 2013 4:29PM
Thumbs Up

SammyJ said...
Going to aim for the next years Dr race after having fun on the WA Coastal Challenge on Sunday

Great to see the rocko boys finally getting into dw paddling

stimo
WA, 874 posts
22 Jan 2013 9:48PM
Thumbs Up

The beast that took crew across and few photos from the boat

The beast

France's and number 1 crew man who helped with the stacking and DC at back frothing over boat wake

The train is on its way Beau smashing it

Big thanks to Luc and on his birthday as well great to spend the morning on the boat I know Trav and dale super stoked for all your help

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Any news on the Doctor?" started by Surfrod66