Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

I love My PSH 10'6 Wide ( Video for Greenroom)

Created by OG SUP > 9 months ago, 29 Mar 2009
OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
29 Mar 2009 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Greenie,

not from the board but it will have to do mate, the Olympus died

Not great conditions either but It was fun only had 40 mins before the long board comp started.

I fitted it with fg 5 side fins and a 5 1/2 center so was more like a thruster set up

This was the first time I surfed the board so was it a bit shakey. I sorted it out later in the day.

Phill

robdog
VIC, 611 posts
30 Mar 2009 9:02AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks for putting the vid up Phill. Looks like you are loving that new board. Perfect conditions down this way over the last three days. Spent a fair bit of time trying out Brooko's old Naish 96. Surfs like a surfboard. Just flies. Surface conditions were pure glass. I will have to try it in less than ideal conditions. Definitely got me thinking about a 96 wide ripper in the future for those really good days. Brooko's getting better and better on his SurfShapes 8'6".
Robdog.

OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
30 Mar 2009 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

Hey Robdog,

Wrapped to here you guys got great waves, and I am gonna case you down on the 9'6 wide AA in time.

Well I only got 40 mins to play on the Saturday early morning to do the vid lol.

I did boarder security on the Longboard Comp for a while, then helped out on the BBQ and then got smashed in the close outs some more lol.

I had to take my 3 daughters to the Vicco Precision Dance Championships yesterday in Ballarat, everyone rang me to say it was epic in the morning and like glass.

Always another day mate, I have the board the conditions will come the surf Gods promised lol.

Stay safe and well and keep rippin

Phill

DavidJohn
VIC, 17461 posts
30 Mar 2009 10:30AM
Thumbs Up

Great job with the vid Phil..

DJ

OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
30 Mar 2009 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks DJ,

I want to shoot some vid on a down winder one day, so might see If I can catch up with you to tag along and for some advice.

Tail wind and long runners

Phill

rodriguez
VIC, 883 posts
30 Mar 2009 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Phill, the baby looks good!

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
30 Mar 2009 11:40PM
Thumbs Up

Hey nice waves. Looked real fun. Wish I was there on my 11'2

mybrosweeper
NSW, 1016 posts
31 Mar 2009 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

Excellent presention Phill,
Robbo

Brooko
1672 posts
31 Mar 2009 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Nice work Phill, looking forward to catching some waves with you In june Had a good surf with one of Murphs mates on the weekend, his name is Div, he lives In Ocean Grove, surfs really well

OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
31 Mar 2009 9:41PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Brooko,

There are quite a few sups kicking around OG(AKA SUP Central) these days. I prolly know Div but by another name I will chat to Murf tomorrow.

Well I am trying all types of waves on the new board and tonight copped a total lickin and then some.

But I will endeavor to persevere as they say.

I keep saying 9'6 wide, 9'6 wide, 9'6 wide

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"I love My PSH 10'6 Wide ( Video for Greenroom)" started by OG SUP