Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

Merimbula 2013

Created by DavidJohn > 9 months ago, 26 Aug 2013
AA
NSW, 2159 posts
20 Nov 2013 12:29PM
Thumbs Up

Looking good down there for the weekend DJ! We hit the road tomorrow - AA, Sam and Jan.

A few of us are also bringing MTB's to hit the legendary trails of Tathra. So if there are any locals down there who want to join us let us know.

How we think we are going to have the energy to do this with waves, racing, happy hour and wind most days I don't know. But it is the thought that counts!

AA
NSW, 2159 posts
20 Nov 2013 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

NNSUP
NSW, 1263 posts
20 Nov 2013 3:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
AA said..

Looking good down there for the weekend DJ! We hit the road tomorrow - AA, Sam and Jan.

A few of us are also bringing MTB's to hit the legendary trails of Tathra. So if there are any locals down there who want to join us let us know.

How we think we are going to have the energy to do this with waves, racing, happy hour and wind most days I don't know. But it is the thought that counts!

Gee AA, by taking that much gear you're guaranteed of hurting yourself.
I wonder if you'll turn up for the event you sponsor this year. Lay of the turps the night before. At least you won't need to worry about dancing on a bad leg this year .........unless you do an injury down there.

deanrobi
VIC, 641 posts
20 Nov 2013 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
AA said..

Merimbula forecast looking good too

karl69
NSW, 48 posts
20 Nov 2013 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

The hippie van is packed and im on the road down from Newy

Donk
NSW, 390 posts
20 Nov 2013 11:01PM
Thumbs Up

Gee DJ you do well to fit everything in the S. Number 33 & 1/3 for you this year, my 21st. Good excuse for a party.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Merimbula 2013" started by DavidJohn