says whats Mambo?????? and heads to the internet browser

and starts surfing

Phill

Casso
NSW, 3768 posts
20 Mar 2009 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

Lobes said...

LoL - great soundtrack Casso. What is that - The Mod Squad theme or something?

It's from "The Incredibles" soundtrack - 'cause those guys (and girls) are incredible in my eyes.

boylos
NSW, 769 posts
20 Mar 2009 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

OG SUP said...

Scratches head,

says whats Mambo?????? and heads to the internet browser

and starts surfing

Phill

Merimbula Phil ,Mambo classic check it out on this forum or google mambo merimbula classic www.acer.net.au
last yr sponsored by Naish .... a great location down the south coast and freindly fun for all !
Dogman won the Naish 9ft 6 ,so well worth the trip!
Its on in the last week of November.

Boylos

mybrosweeper
NSW, 1016 posts
20 Mar 2009 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

boylos said...

ianr64 said...

Amen to that AA.I was going to do the run next year,but after seeing how you guys were treated,screw that.I'll stay here in my one SUP town and have wave after wave,
Robbo

Come to this yrs Mambo Robbo your be well looked after

Boylos

Thanks Boylos,thats really nice of you bro,and after talking to Casso about that comp,I might just take you up on that,
Robbo

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
20 Mar 2009 7:26PM
Thumbs Up

Buddina SUP said...

I hope the event gets stronger with positive suppport. It would have been good to see the swell but that is uncontrolable. I agree that the Sunday Final would have been a good option for this year.
Regardless all the surfers put on a great show in the conditions that presented themselves and it was greatly enjoyed by my family and myself.

Thanks for the day guys.

The longboarding side of the event is super strong and supported by the industry!
I believe that in time the SUP side of the event will improve,as long as both sides WORK TOGETHER

mac not on the attack

tha dogman
NSW, 2912 posts
20 Mar 2009 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

mambo is a great format

haha!! there is no format..lol...

just rock up talk some sh@t with the crew check the waves if its good go for a paddle if its crap go some where else

4 days of hangin out surfin and watchin and ravin and drinkin and drinkin and drinkin and dancin and drinkin

wooo hooo cant wait

noosa is pumpin just got in from a session with AA and ALLROUNDER in the dark with one other dude out at first point...sick

later dogman

Brooko
1672 posts
20 Mar 2009 7:37PM
Thumbs Up

I still have not found out to this day how Dogman broke his 9 6" I have had mine out In some good sized vicco stuff down here and Its still going , sure someone didnt run over it in the carpark?? Anyway going to mambo got him a freebie

mybrosweeper
NSW, 1016 posts
20 Mar 2009 9:44PM
Thumbs Up

Casso,great shots and vid as usual mate.Its good to put faces to names from this forum.Iam now hanging for November's Mambo comp.
Congrates to you guy's who competed at Noosa,your all winners in some way,
Robbo

boylos
NSW, 769 posts
20 Mar 2009 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

ianr64 said...

boylos said...

ianr64 said...

Amen to that AA.I was going to do the run next year,but after seeing how you guys were treated,screw that.I'll stay here in my one SUP town and have wave after wave,
Robbo

Come to this yrs Mambo Robbo your be well looked after

Boylos

Thanks Boylos,thats really nice of you bro,and after talking to Casso about that comp,I might just take you up on that,
Robbo

If you need anymore convincing,check out the Mambo forum on this forum there's a heap of fun photo's etc ,Dj has been to everyone for the last 28yrs ,and as SUP was in it's 1st yr last yr ,it's only gonna get bigger

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Boylos

aussiewahine
QLD, 798 posts
20 Mar 2009 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

Great photo's and video Casso. Thanks for sharing them with us all. And it was great meeting you this week. I still can't believe how close that race finish was !!

DavidJohn
VIC, 17452 posts
20 Mar 2009 11:09PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Casso.. Great pics and vid.. A couple of those are good enough for the next Stand Up Journal..

DJ

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Noosa Festival of Surfing" started by kiakaha