Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

SUP5000 DC Board Voucher Winner!!!

Created by Basha69 > 9 months ago, 21 Oct 2012
Basha69
WA, 161 posts
21 Oct 2012 10:10AM
Thumbs Up

Well done to Peter Pridmore on winning the Board voucher that was kindly provided by one of our sponsors, Dale Chapman of DC Boards. This was a very generous donation and a prize that was up for grabs for all competitors on the day. A big thank you to Dale.

And a quiet celebration at the race debrief ;). Thought you'd like this pic Dale !!

stimo
WA, 874 posts
21 Oct 2012 3:57PM
Thumbs Up

Well done Pete think we may be seeing you on a flat water race soon that not going to make a few of ther other paddlers that happy But I know you will be
Think I will stay in open board class

zippadeedood
14 posts
22 Oct 2012 1:52PM
Thumbs Up

I'm normally more of a lurker than a writer but thought i should come out of the shadows to say a massive 'thank-you' to Dale and Galvo for this great prize.

I haven't won a raffle since Margaret Thatcher was in power so i was really chuffed to win a cracker like this! The first thing my daughter said when she saw the size of the cheque was....."Daddy, are we rich now?"

This was my first SUPWA event and I've got to say I'm impressed. The passion and professionalism of guys like Greg, Rog, Luke, Cam and co is outstanding. Thanks for all your hard work and well done to everyone who made the event a great success.

Cheers

Pete

Goochi
WA, 846 posts
22 Oct 2012 4:37PM
Thumbs Up

zippadeedood said...
I'm normally more of a lurker than a writer but thought i should come out of the shadows to say a massive 'thank-you' to Dale and Galvo for this great prize.

I haven't won a raffle since Margaret Thatcher was in power so i was really chuffed to win a cracker like this! The first thing my daughter said when she saw the size of the cheque was....."Daddy, are we rich now?"

This was my first SUPWA event and I've got to say I'm impressed. The passion and professionalism of guys like Greg, Rog, Luke, Cam and co is outstanding. Thanks for all your hard work and well done to everyone who made the event a great success.

Cheers

Pete

Well done Pete, it certainly has made your decision making for a new board easier!

I think you might have to work on your Avatar

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
22 Oct 2012 5:15PM
Thumbs Up

Great prize I hope he puts the money to good use and orders a DC longboard

Basha69
WA, 161 posts
22 Oct 2012 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

N!!!!! lol

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
22 Oct 2012 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

your a dill mac, but i gotta laugh

rager
QLD, 437 posts
22 Oct 2012 8:42PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Yeah about 14' long would be perfect I reckon

stimo
WA, 874 posts
22 Oct 2012 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

rager said...
62mac said...

Yeah about 14' long would be perfect I reckon

I think it may start out looking something like this

Then some black cloth
And the a go fast spray job always makes them go faster I find

jenkz
WA, 793 posts
22 Oct 2012 9:54PM
Thumbs Up

After seeing Pete's avatar I'm a bit worried what his go fast spray job will look like....

hilly
WA, 7323 posts
22 Oct 2012 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

jenkz said...
After seeing Pete's avatar I'm a bit worried what his go fast spray job will look like....

+1 but I can't talk

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"SUP5000 DC Board Voucher Winner!!!" started by Basha69