Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

Spring Surf Vid 2011

Created by SurfeeChick > 9 months ago, 22 Oct 2011
SurfeeChick
VIC, 113 posts
22 Oct 2011 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

Heey everyone,

Just made a vid of some recent footage, hope you like it!

Frothing Grom

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
22 Oct 2011 11:37AM
Thumbs Up

GO Kristi, great footage loved it.

Sparx
VIC, 734 posts
22 Oct 2011 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Good stuff Kristi.
Looks like you've got the new shooter well and truly dialed in.
Cheers
Sparx

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
22 Oct 2011 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

Very nice.....& you must have a very nice Dad also :) he getting quite good on the foto stuff if it was him doing the photography
(i take some photos with my primitive camera but in the heat of the moment am just as likely to be pressing the "off" button rather than the "take the picture" button....why are they so close together anyway??)

SurfeeChick
VIC, 113 posts
23 Oct 2011 11:54PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers Weiry!

Thanks Sparx! Yeah I'm loving the board, just got some new fins and it's going even better, so stoked

Yeah Gizzie he's great, taxi's me everywhere and shoots all my footage - hardly ever complains either, couldn't ask for a better Dad!

Kristi

OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
26 Oct 2011 9:43AM
Thumbs Up

HMMMMMM looks like I am responsible for accommodation, transport, travel, funding, feeding and footage.

Opps and I just read the fine print: Incidental costs, breakages and any other required expendiature.

Note to self read the fine print next time.

Phill

goatman
NSW, 2151 posts
26 Oct 2011 10:53AM
Thumbs Up

Go Kristi! What a dad! You HAVE to read the fine print Phil

ShireSUP
NSW, 982 posts
26 Oct 2011 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

Phil, I am not sure they pop out with a contract at birth, you problem get some imessage now...........

I do sympathise, i have a 21 yo, whos a city girl going to uni in the country and has found horse riding, and now wants to buy a horse, this dad went, you got 2 yrs of uni left when you get a job you can buy a horse

Keep it up tho i reckon you have a super star in the making

OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
27 Oct 2011 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

goatman said...

Go Kristi! What a dad! You HAVE to read the fine print Phil

Hey Goatie apparently I was inboxed a myspace link that linked to a tumblr blog that linked a facebook page that had the fine print in an encryped PDF WTF?????

I am learning that if I want to know what is going on go to Facebook or tumblr

Phill

OG SUP
VIC, 3516 posts
27 Oct 2011 9:33AM
Thumbs Up

ShireSUP said...

Phil, I am not sure they pop out with a contract at birth, you problem get some imessage now...........

I do sympathise, i have a 21 yo, whos a city girl going to uni in the country and has found horse riding, and now wants to buy a horse, this dad went, you got 2 yrs of uni left when you get a job you can buy a horse

Keep it up tho i reckon you have a super star in the making

With you SS horses and I have a working relationship I stay away from them and they dont destroy my retirement savings and sanity.

Phill

gumballs
NSW, 408 posts
28 Oct 2011 1:55AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks for another fine vid,I did enjoy as always.You must give Kristi a go of the camera one day.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Spring Surf Vid 2011" started by SurfeeChick