Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

Tonights (7/2/2013) Kawana Lakes Time Trial

Created by Swanie > 9 months ago, 7 Feb 2013
Swanie
QLD, 1372 posts
7 Feb 2013 10:14PM
Thumbs Up

Great Paddle tonight and 7 weeks off on beer and Pork Bellies and just surfing might be a good training tip for some.... But gee it hurt. 16 Knots SE and a strong turn out with 11 going for the time trials. Great little battles through out.

Here are tonight's times and the corrected leader board. We are going to post a honor board on the Sunshine Coast to feature the top three times per division per year.

Also as a general question I would like to start posting ages next to times and on the leader board as well if people do not mind. Some of the crew with more life experience are posting some great times against some young ones and it may be of interest to those who do no know everyone personally.

RJK
QLD, 622 posts
7 Feb 2013 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

Nice work Swanie!! Absolutely smashed it!! Would you believe it was only two days ago both luke and marcell were saying how fit they are?? You showed them

Swanie
QLD, 1372 posts
7 Feb 2013 11:30PM
Thumbs Up

RJK said...
Nice work Swanie!! Absolutely smashed it!! Would you believe it was only two days ago both luke and marcell were saying how fit they are?? You showed them

Ha Ha

Yep.. I'm off to the butchers and Dan Murphy's to prepare for next week

Swanie
QLD, 1372 posts
8 Feb 2013 7:55AM
Thumbs Up

minmol
QLD, 17 posts
8 Feb 2013 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

"Also as a general question I would like to start posting ages next to times and on the leader board as well if people do not mind. Some of the crew with more life experience are posting some great times against some young ones and it may be of interest to those who do no know everyone personally".

Great idea Swanie. I'm happy for people to recognise that I'm more than twice and three times older than the first and second on the leader board!

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle General

"Tonights (7/2/2013) Kawana Lakes Time Trial" started by Swanie