Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Breezers Road Trip

Created by boofy > 9 months ago, 17 Apr 2012
obct
NSW, 3487 posts
1 Jun 2012 12:55PM
Thumbs Up

Guys, we've got the interwebs and a phone service, provided you're telsta.

I'll try to post a pic or or two tonight if I ger around to it, or I'm not too pissed or the others have not got so pissed that I start to look attractive and I get arse raped.

I wouldn't trust this lot as far as I could throw them.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
1 Jun 2012 10:58AM
Thumbs Up

Geez

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Jun 2012 11:02AM
Thumbs Up

Getting wild already

Scotty88
4214 posts
1 Jun 2012 11:02AM
Thumbs Up

You should be safe obct cause excessive alcohol is directly related to a lack of erectile function.

MichaelR
NSW, 853 posts
1 Jun 2012 1:13PM
Thumbs Up

Have fun you blokes.....

OBCT, you know that sailing weekend I was going on? Well guess what, it's been scaled back to lunch because so many softies can't get their boats down from Lake Mac or Port Mac, and it's now too late to change plans with other stuff.

I knew I should have chosen the Breezers road trip, at least I could have helped prevent you from being arse raped, in payment for that wonderful Walden fin you loaned me......

Went b the local this morning and there were two of the Taking the Drop girls and an old fat bloke on lovely waist high (at times) peelers.... And me having to go to work.... Bastards.

As I said, have fun, Bastards

Michael

cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
1 Jun 2012 1:16PM
Thumbs Up

Scotty88 said...

You should be safe obct cause excessive alcohol is directly related to a lack of erectile function.

Depends on what else is in the bag he packed the stirups in too.

Be a glammer up there for wave with a nice drizzle to keep the crowds at bay. Guess it's back to my nerofen and hot water bottle.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
1 Jun 2012 5:22PM
Thumbs Up

i hope those bastards are getting smashed by rain,onshore gale force winds and they have to eat cold canned food because everything has gone ****ed for them hope your all styling down there fellas and having a heap of fun....bastarrrrrds

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
1 Jun 2012 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

Hey chrispy, no rain, night is cool, The beer is cold, the fire is warm, and we're talking about you

sepirott
NSW, 336 posts
1 Jun 2012 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Hope you boys get waves, some size here just up the road near Newy. Weather a bit average though. Have a Bundy for me.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
1 Jun 2012 9:11PM
Thumbs Up

obct said...

Hey chrispy, no rain, night is cool, The beer is cold, the fire is warm, and we're talking about you

mmm nothing good can be from talking about me so not happy im not there...but it will happen...have fun gentlemen?

BulldogPup
6657 posts
1 Jun 2012 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

obct said...

mmm nothing good can be from talking about me

oh bollocks chrispyness thats bollocks

BulldogPup
6657 posts
1 Jun 2012 11:32PM
Thumbs Up

Has obct managed to preserve his manvirginityIs Ted still in his own tentIs there only one Tenthas the Greenroom testament of "Pics Please" been adhered to and duly partaken have any mountain backs been broken these are the Days of our Longboard Lads Roadie on the vast NSW coast

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
2 Jun 2012 4:53AM
Thumbs Up

I lost track of everything a bit too early, it's now 4am, and I've woken up with a two bob in my hand and a sore arse

Bastards, I was really tuned in to listening out for the ominous sound of a slowly opening tent zipper.

towball
4627 posts
2 Jun 2012 3:08AM
Thumbs Up

Were is the bloody photos obct , don't worry about yur arse unless theres a condom hanging out it come man we want photos you know the rules

obct said...

I lost track of everything a bit too early, it's now 4am, and I've woken up with a two bob in my hand and a sore arse

Bastards, I was really tuned in to listening out for the ominous sound of a slowly opening tent zipper.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
2 Jun 2012 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Not a good area for downloads, I'll walk to the point and try to pake some on the iPad

And stop criticizing my arse

Nope, that won't work, ok, plan B, I'll tether my iPhone to my MacBook and serif that will work.

plan B worked.

This is sharpie getting into it.

Because he's the only 666 rider here, all suspicion fall immediately on him concerning any untoward incidents arising form last nights piss up.

towball
4627 posts
2 Jun 2012 7:07AM
Thumbs Up

Nice mate thanks for that may be try sleeping with one eye open to night can't be too careful .

towball
4627 posts
2 Jun 2012 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

You can't be too careful.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
2 Jun 2012 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

a timed pic from the bonnet of my car, that's why we look like the way we do.

we where getting ready for dinner, sharpie bought the fire and the wood and you'll notice in the far right, the doritos and the mt can of beans? We managed to whip a a pretty good chilli dip using a lid over an earthenware dish as a makeshift oven.

the scene this morning after the sun came up.

as soon as this headache goes, I'll be out there,

There's about 5 out there at the moment, so I may wait until the crowd drops off

SP
10979 posts
2 Jun 2012 9:02AM
Thumbs Up

.Call th police, the lunatics have escaped the asylum

Waves look alright to... Bastards. Pretty average down here today, few early but over now.

Thanks for the photos OBCT.

cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
2 Jun 2012 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

Great clip TB

Looks nice up thee

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
2 Jun 2012 4:53PM
Thumbs Up

the crazy people. chili beans on the first night of meeting each other thanks for the up-date(thats for you obct) cant wait to see more pics

BulldogPup
6657 posts
2 Jun 2012 6:36PM
Thumbs Up

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Breezers Road Trip" started by boofy