Nice lookin board mate

every shortboarder should have one,when you placing your order

Is a MB as good as a Mct?

Ive had a MB, not bad boards.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 May 2012 6:34PM
Thumbs Up

Jeepers what a time for the phone to go!! Anyway just finished looking at the green machine - nice looking weapon that one Chrispy. Do you like the cathedral hull? They are weird at first to look at but I reckon they work from my limited experience with them. What fins are those one ? Are they the ones he gave you with the board?

So when will you get to christen her? Does she have a name? Will she mind if you cheat on her with your other weapons when conditions are better suited?

For once in my life I am getting pretty excited about doing the GF drop off at the airport on Friday!!!!

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
23 May 2012 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

ted,mate it didnt take me much to be convinced about the hull. i said to Mr Bourton it reminds of how my hand plane works,yep i was on the money,also a lot less chance of nose diving. cheating,pffffft im a hard core swinger mate name....mmm on the spot christening here,it is from now on known as the" NUMBER 1 BITCH" oh lacey what did you say to the great man about me?
ted the fins are fcs pc-5 on the front and g-xq on the backside, should i change them? i asked him for the best

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
23 May 2012 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

ted,mate it didnt take me much to be convinced about the hull. i said to Mr Bourton it reminds of how my hand plane works,yep i was on the money,also a lot less chance of nose diving. cheating,pffffft im a hard core swinger mate name....mmm on the spot christening here,it is from now on known as the" NUMBER 1 BITCH" oh lacey what did you say to the great man about me?
ted the fins are fcs pc-5 on the front and g-xq on the backside, should i change them? i asked him for the best

PC5s and GX-Q should work fine

I used DHD-2s in the front on my quad but PC5s are similar

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 May 2012 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

+ 1

Just what Doggie said. Did you get the small stabiliser fin for the back box? He told me he has run out so I have to wait until he gets back from bali - no drama considering I have never used one before on any of my other quads!!!

GPA
WA, 2520 posts
23 May 2012 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy - sorry, I may have missed an earlier post - but what dimensions did you end up going for

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 May 2012 7:45PM
Thumbs Up

GPA said...

Chrispy - sorry, I may have missed an earlier post - but what dimensions did you end up going for

He is probably drinking himself silly right now in preparation for a beating this evening so I have just looked back and found it for you

"6'4x 21 1/2 x2 3/4 silver bullet quad with a small stabiliser,carbon wrapped tail 6 on the feet and the rest 4 all over"

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
23 May 2012 7:50PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

not much, very little, but i bet he was nice to you haha.

the great man has had his moments too.

nice looking bitch chrispy

GPA
WA, 2520 posts
23 May 2012 5:55PM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...

GPA said...

He is probably drinking himself silly right now in preparation for a beating this evening so I have just looked back and found it for you

"6'4x 21 1/2 x2 3/4 silver bullet quad with a small stabiliser,carbon wrapped tail 6 on the feet and the rest 4 all over"

Thanks Kev - appreciated. Looks a little thicker than that in the middle... might just be the photos... be interesting to see how he goes on the transition down from a LB

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
23 May 2012 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

Weapon Chrisp
keep out of the way of that TB fella

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
23 May 2012 8:00PM
Thumbs Up

short boards my whole life,so i think i will be a little more comfortable yes it might be big for most..but this is a transition board to something even more sleek shortly its 6 down and who knows how many to go

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
23 May 2012 6:07PM
Thumbs Up

GPA said...

Thanks Kev - appreciated. Looks a little thicker than that in the middle... might just be the photos... be interesting to see how he goes on the transition down from a LB

Nah Chrispy is one of those guys we love to hate,he can ride anything,said that he surfs the 8ball very well but I can just see him now smashing up big time on the new thing

Scotty88
4214 posts
23 May 2012 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Nice board chrispy. Not much swell up your way atm ?

btw is that the webber babyQ ?

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
23 May 2012 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

@scotty, nah its the bigger one with the big hood. i gave away a 6 burner beefeater because i refused to use gas over my charcoal. i will say the weber q is now in the top 10 things i have bought in life if thats what they say(asea and i wont argue)

Scotty88
4214 posts
23 May 2012 6:18PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

@scotty, nah its the bigger one with the big hood. i gave away a 6 burner beefeater because i refused to use gas over my charcoal. i will say the weber q is now in the top 10 things i have bought in life if thats what they say(asea and i wont argue)

Same webber I got - they are special.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
23 May 2012 6:38PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

ok,the board is fully sick brother

mmmm mmmmm you did well Cc - does look nice , congrats mate

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
23 May 2012 6:39PM
Thumbs Up

BS pup there's no big M

BulldogPup
6657 posts
23 May 2012 6:45PM
Thumbs Up

we know that but hey it looks the go for his chrispyness

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
23 May 2012 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

Nice mate, nice!

Make sure you try some even sized fins in it also. I have ridden many of Murrays quads and settled on a M3 size all round front and rear. For super drive use sides in both front and back, 4 x side fins!! For a more neutral feel try 2 x center m3 with m3 sides in front. It felt more even and less pivotal from the bigger fronts to me that way.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
23 May 2012 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

this bbq thing, what's the story with that!!!!!

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
23 May 2012 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...

this bbq thing, what's the story with that!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRR I'll ask Lacey

Simondo
VIC, 8020 posts
23 May 2012 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

Silver Bullet.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
23 May 2012 9:31PM
Thumbs Up

the real bullet

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 May 2012 11:35PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

ok,the board is fully sick brother

BUMP - -we love Murray Bourton Shapes in this room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not too mention its a big day for Chrispy getting back on to a short board! Hope you get some good ones at the Island tom

Scotty88
4214 posts
23 May 2012 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...

the real bullet

Nice on lace

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
23 May 2012 11:50PM
Thumbs Up

loving yr avatar again Scotty

EDIT: She may need a razor as well as some support.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
23 May 2012 9:57PM
Thumbs Up

hey chrispy mate ...... christen it sweetly , cherish it greatly , the Luck of Weiry & Pup be with you farking

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
24 May 2012 12:18AM
Thumbs Up

CMC said...

Nice mate, nice!

Make sure you try some even sized fins in it also. I have ridden many of Murrays quads and settled on a M3 size all round front and rear. For super drive use sides in both front and back, 4 x side fins!! For a more neutral feel try 2 x center m3 with m3 sides in front. It felt more even and less pivotal from the bigger fronts to me that way.

sweet mate. i will pop around to yours and pick up all these fins to try. your the best cmc

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Chrispy's Silver Bullet" started by 62mac