Created by chrispychru > 9 months ago, 16 Mar 2012
weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:32AM
Thumbs Up

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

shallow win for qld and they knew it Hodges no try check Mals reaction after it.how can a high takle happen two feet of the ground archer is a clown cheating comes natural to qld cause there full of storm wankers.

yes you are right and its been happening for seven years now

That's something to be proud of.

What bitch crying

beerssup
NSW, 513 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:36AM
Thumbs Up

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

shallow win for qld and they knew it Hodges no try check Mals reaction after it.how can a high takle happen two feet of the ground archer is a clown cheating comes natural to qld cause there full of storm wankers.

What bitch crying

Not crying you bitch just wish the players decided the game not the refs.

Scotty88
4214 posts
4 Jul 2012 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

No sour grapes here. To be honest it's probably the best I've taken a loss - guess I am getting used to it. Na, good game and as I said before we don't have the halves required to regularly beat QLD. Got the forwards and outer backs but.

Scotty88
4214 posts
4 Jul 2012 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

What bitch crying

Sorry mate that's crying.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
4 Jul 2012 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

Tis the season for being merrry - tra lalla la la ala lahhhhhhh

Edit: whos fargen shout is it , fark me I can't see the fridgee

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:39AM
Thumbs Up

Scotty88 said...

No sour grapes here. To be honest it's probably the best I've taken a loss - guess I am getting used to it. Na, good game and as I said before we don't have the halves required to regularly beat QLD. Got the forwards and outer backs but.

Will Ricky be there next year scotty

beerssup
NSW, 513 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:41AM
Thumbs Up

Scotty88 said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

What bitch crying

So you think the refs had a good game?

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:46AM
Thumbs Up

beerssup said...

Scotty88 said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

What bitch crying

Refs had a good game, for once, T rex didn't do it on purpose but he made contact with the head, thats the rules

BulldogPup
6657 posts
4 Jul 2012 10:47PM
Thumbs Up

beerssup said...

Scotty88 said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

What bitch crying

ya think the League refs r bad - have a gander at the gayfl , noew thats shiz Beersy

beerssup
NSW, 513 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:53AM
Thumbs Up

weiry said...

beerssup said...

Scotty88 said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

What bitch crying

Refs had a good game, for once, T rex didn't do it on purpose but he made contact with the head, thats the rules

Your team won so you think that but if you got the **** decisions we got qld would be up in arms.that said JT is just too good and Scotty is right our halves were **** but I still hate qld.

beerssup
NSW, 513 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:59AM
Thumbs Up

BulldogPup said...

beerssup said...

Scotty88 said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

weiry said...

beerssup said...

What bitch crying

ya think the League refs r bad - have a gander at the gayfl , noew thats shiz Beersy

All good pup have vented now .if you grew up over here you would understand how serious these games are to each states tribe.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Jul 2012 6:32AM
Thumbs Up

Those calls could have gone either way,I understand what Beersup is saying.

towball
4627 posts
5 Jul 2012 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

Close aye mac

62mac said...

Those calls could have gone either way,I understand what Beersup is saying.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
5 Jul 2012 8:03AM
Thumbs Up

Great series that was & yeah Beersy,lived in QLD for a bit and know a little bit about what it means , just a wee bit

Scotty88
4214 posts
5 Jul 2012 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

Those 50/50 ref calls sometimes go your way and sometimes not. The fulltime score summed up what Origin is about. This concept has been going for over 2 decades and so what if we've lost 7 series in a row as the Blues will be back next year just as hungry as they were this year. The Maroons will be just as hungry to make it 8 in a row. Those bloody QLDers just have a knack of getting out of jail.

Put the box of tissues away beersup.

BigSpazz
NSW, 946 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

great game, don't have many complaints the only major issue i saw was HOW THE F did they miss tates punch in the tackle before the fight, i mean how the F'ing hell do you miss that. It was replayed 5 times on the TV and the video ref didnt see it. therefore Gallan was penalised for "throwing the first punch" when infact he didnt at all. That was a momentum killer for NSW and i think it would have been a much different result had QLD been penalised for tates first punch.

im not a person to complain about the refs or some decisions or bull**** calls but when **** happens like that, thats just a joke, to make things worse tate throwing a punch at bird over the top of a player holding him down is just a full on dog act and disgusting to be seen at a professional level. I have played in games when someone punches someone from behind and it is frowned upon by the coaches of both teams, players of both teams and the crowd its a disgusting, petty, wimpy school yard BS tatic. I think that should be adopted at a professional level, i have seen representative team members be dropped because of doing something similar during a game, its thug like behaviour.

and lastly to all u QLD fans, why the F do u boo us all the f@cking time, we have the decency to not boo u after the game or moments when it is unnecessary, during the game is fair, but when someone is called on stage to speak, dont boo, it takes 2 to tango in origin and although u have the far better team, when it swings around one day and we may win half a dozen in a row we wouldn't boo your players after the game when giving a speech. But infact congratulate you that without you we wouldn't have this thing called origin

BulldogPup
6657 posts
5 Jul 2012 8:25AM
Thumbs Up

and just how cool was Cooper Cronk at the death

and even the wallopers were in on it - what chance NSW

beerssup
NSW, 513 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

No

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Jul 2012 8:55AM
Thumbs Up

Well said Bigspazz,as much as I think Tate has played a clean game for years that punch was a low act,before that I believe Gallon punched first I could be wrong just what I saw in the split second.

As Queensland fan I was very disappointed with the crowd also.

BigSpazz
NSW, 946 posts
5 Jul 2012 11:11AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Well said Bigspazz,as much as I think Tate has played a clean game for years that punch was a low act,before that I believe Gallon punched first I could be wrong just what I saw in the split second.

ill try and find a video of the full fight

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Jul 2012 9:56AM
Thumbs Up

BigSpazz said...

62mac said...

ill try and find a video of the full fight

That would be great mate.

Scotty88
4214 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
beerssup said...

No

SP
10979 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:18AM
Thumbs Up

Geez the media need a punch in the head, some of the coverage down here is disgraceful...

What evr happen to sportsmanship, if you get beaten move on, don't complain..
And if your the winner, be graceful in winning, supporters included, booing the opposition is poor.

Ps Tate got sighted but won't miss a game. Gal started the brawl but reckons Tate clipped him on the ground with a punch.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:25AM
Thumbs Up

I think Tate did hit Gallon

BigSpazz
NSW, 946 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Geez the media need a punch in the head, some of the coverage down here is disgraceful...

What evr happen to sportsmanship, if you get beaten move on, don't complain..
And if your the winner, be graceful in winning, supporters included, booing the opposition is poor.

Ps Tate got sighted but won't miss a game. Gal started the brawl but reckons Tate clipped him on the ground with a punch.

when tate was on his back in the tackle he punched gallen in the head

BigSpazz
NSW, 946 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:34PM
Thumbs Up

this is the only footage i can find so far which is horrible, they show another angle and u cant miss it, but in this you can see tate push his head away then punch him at the 35 sec mark

BigSpazz
NSW, 946 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:37PM
Thumbs Up

bam here ya go found it, tell me tate doesnt punch first

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:38AM
Thumbs Up

Hows the elbow to the face from the Blues player,I noticed all night the blues were doing this and rubbing their forearms across the face as well,bloody grubs

BigSpazz
NSW, 946 posts
5 Jul 2012 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Hows the elbow to the face from the Blues player,I noticed all night the blues were doing this and rubbing their forearms across the face as well,bloody grubs

the swinging arm from number 8?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Jul 2012 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

OK Tate punched first but the Blue player was using his elbow to the eye area as Tate was laying on his back,tick for tack

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"FOR REAL MEN" started by chrispychru