Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Mac goes to Sydney

Created by Ted the Kiwi > 9 months ago, 19 Jan 2013
thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2013 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

well the suspenders is killing me is the Prez still alive have the Syddo Mafioso abducted our Prez [}:)] and are performing evil perverted wickedry upon his goldy soul is he blind rotten hot to be trottin' smashed

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
6 Feb 2013 9:05PM
Thumbs Up

Alive and kicking great to meet the crew and thanks some much for taking the time to meet up,the breeze is alive.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
7 Feb 2013 12:08AM
Thumbs Up

I'm on the 11pm ferry back to manly, 'twas a good night, how good you ask ?

Well the first thing I did when I got on the ferry was to go to the toilet for a piss.

Each of the troughs was full of those lurid pink urinal cakes.

Well...., I'm more pissed than those urinal cakes

MichaelR
NSW, 853 posts
7 Feb 2013 12:11AM
Thumbs Up

Don't worry about it Pup, Mac is still alive, a bit pissed, but still alive. He's now being chaperoned by Ted and OB, I left at 9.30 to get the ferry home. My missus is much better looking than that lot

It was a lovely night, punctuated by the over abundant scenery all around us. To the point where a few times we forgot what the conversation was about because we all suddenly found ourselves wondering whether the red head was a bloke, and if she wasn't a bloke, whether her enormous top end was natural or paid for.

Photos were taken, and no doubt will be posted when Ted or OB are sober enough to be able to focus on them.

Dunno what happened to Scotty, it ended up being just we four, and it was fun trying to talk Mac into trying a different board, other than a McT for a change.

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2013 9:18PM
Thumbs Up

MichaelR said...
Don't worry about it Pup, Mac is still alive, a bit pissed, but still alive. He's now being chaperoned by Ted and OB, I left at 9.30 to get the ferry home. My missus is much better looking than that lot

It was a lovely night, punctuated by the over abundant scenery all around us. To the point where a few times we forgot what the conversation was about because we all suddenly found ourselves wondering whether the red head was a bloke, and if she wasn't a bloke, whether her enormous top end was natural or paid for.

Photos were taken, and no doubt will be posted when Ted or OB are sober enough to be able to focus on them.

Dunno what happened to Scotty, it ended up being just we four, and it was fun trying to talk Mac into trying a different board, other than a McT for a change.

farken great work boys - yes our Breeze's room is alive mate ..... mmmm look forward(or maybe not haha) to seeing the firecracker's noobs what are Ted & Obs up to now hahaha

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2013 9:20PM
Thumbs Up

obct said...
I'm on the 11pm ferry back to manly, 'twas a good night, how good you ask ?

Well the first thing I did when I got on the ferry was to go to the toilet for a piss.

Each of the troughs was full of those lurid pink urinal cakes.

Well...., I'm more pissed than those urinal cakes

hahaha sweet Lord Obct hows the "hooker's blush" rash hangin' mate

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2013 9:22PM
Thumbs Up

MichaelR said...

hahaha mate I almost had him into a Goddard but he wriggles like a Parramatta Eel
dunno I reckon the prez is a handsome brute

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2013 9:24PM
Thumbs Up

Ted you haven't got yer knob out again have you mate watch him prez watch him

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
7 Feb 2013 1:47AM
Thumbs Up

When MR departed on an early ferry, he was kind enough to let us know where he was on the ferry as it passed the Opera House so that we could bid him a final farewell from the shore.

It was a touching moment that Ted was able to capture with his phone and hopefully, Ted will share the moment with us

When and if he sobers up

thePup
13831 posts
6 Feb 2013 10:57PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
haha this should be good onya mate done us proud

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
7 Feb 2013 8:16AM
Thumbs Up

yes it was a fun night out - Scotty you were missed.....

Lfish
402 posts
7 Feb 2013 5:35AM
Thumbs Up

Great T shirt ob.....so you jumped the fence & bought a 666.....

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
7 Feb 2013 5:51AM
Thumbs Up

Well the boys picked a great venue with a lot of eye candy.Obct would have to be one of the funniest blokes you would meet,received a PM from Scotty he had a good excuse for not making it ( cheers for the message mate ) next time Scotty

Thanks again guys for taking the time to catch up I had a great afternoon/evening

MichaelR
NSW, 853 posts
7 Feb 2013 9:09AM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...

Aww thanks OB, nice to know you care , but your finger blocked me out of the photo!

Hope to see you Friday Ted, Mac, b on the Goldy in April.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
7 Feb 2013 10:10AM
Thumbs Up

Lfish said...

Do GAP make those silly things

If they do, I'm burning that tee shirt

thePup
13831 posts
7 Feb 2013 8:35AM
Thumbs Up

Way to go lads - dashing debonaire bunch of crew running amok I got nothin' hows the head Ted

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
7 Feb 2013 11:29AM
Thumbs Up

what a great picture in front of the coat hanger. stoked you all had a great time
me i had to settle for 3ft off glass at palmy this morning

thommo 000
1670 posts
7 Feb 2013 10:38AM
Thumbs Up

Last time i saw a head like that it had a hook in it.

MickPC
8266 posts
7 Feb 2013 11:14AM
Thumbs Up

Would of been a great night, wish I was there

SP
10979 posts
7 Feb 2013 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

Nice photo boys... Good work.

Scotty88
4214 posts
7 Feb 2013 4:42PM
Thumbs Up

Life can be dissapointing at times.
My latest dissapointment is missing the opportunity to catch up with 4 legends from the Greenroom. There will be a next time.

Btw Ted, have you upgraded to a phone with more then 1 megapixel ?
Nice shots.

Mac, I can see you've lost a few lb's since the last photo - keep it up.

OB, I can tell you would be a funny character.

MR, with those initials you have some shoes to fill.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
7 Feb 2013 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^scotty... M R goes unreal. makes us goldy crew look like bigger kooks than we already know we are

DUDE
NSW, 1132 posts
8 Feb 2013 12:25AM
Thumbs Up

Ted....

Central Coast

Stubbies winner

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
7 Feb 2013 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

Guess who was wearing boat shoes last night and it wasn't me.

Guess who was wearing cowboy boots and it wasn't me.

thePup
13831 posts
7 Feb 2013 9:41PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Ted - MR

MichaelR
NSW, 853 posts
8 Feb 2013 8:45AM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...
62mac said...

Ted - MR

One right, one wrong....

Lfish
402 posts
8 Feb 2013 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

obct said...
Lfish said...

Do GAP make those silly things

If they do, I'm burning that tee shirt

Bugger!!!.....I thought it said GAI....hahahaha

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
8 Feb 2013 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^ phew... That was close, I had the fire ready to go.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Mac goes to Sydney" started by Ted the Kiwi