2350 posts
17 Jul 2013 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
NewScotty said..

Blues by a mile.
ANZ is our house.
Looking forward to seeing Cordner on the big stage.

well ok - if NSW get up .... then so does Jen >>>>> deal ???????

Done

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

Geez extract the digit NSW or its 8 in a row ... not good early for the 'roaches

CMC
QLD, 3954 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

JT otherwise known as god is ready to go tonight.

Sorry Cocky's, shut the gate.

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 7:46PM
Thumbs Up

Feck it's on now

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
17 Jul 2013 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

last minute call up for Syd, giddyup!!!!

Already nearly a few fisty cuffs, back off roaches!!!

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 8:33PM
Thumbs Up

ahhhhhh fark what a blue by that blue hahahaaaa but I tell you Gouldy has it smack on .... a cracking game

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 8:38PM
Thumbs Up

Oh what a good pass from Cherry-Evans great try

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

wahhhooooooo here we go

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a farken streaker on the try move geez great NSW tactic no try caused by a farken streaker geez unreal

SP
10979 posts
17 Jul 2013 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

Fark that.... Shame the ****...

Ruined it.. Old mate has a bleak future...

Well done qld.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said...
Fark that.... Shame the ****...

Ruined it

Well done qld all over now

Said way more nicely than . Could sp

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:13PM
Thumbs Up

nother wicked series ..... congrats yes once again to the Toad army

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
17 Jul 2013 11:29PM
Thumbs Up

I'm on the way home on the bus from the game right now. That fat dude dropped his duds right in front of us just before he sprinted, hell he was quick, quicker than half the players I reckon

NewScotty
2350 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:29PM
Thumbs Up

Got nothing fark.
Ok, I got something - NSW couldn't hold onto the ball and have no playmakers.

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:32PM
Thumbs Up

I didn't see the Usain Bolter until after the try ..... geez he had 6-8 security dudes all over him ... unreal

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
obct said...
I'm on the way home on the bus from the game right now. That fat dude dropped his duds right in front of us just before he sprinted, hell he was quick, quicker than half the players I reckon

Geez the game was in auburn,he probably doesn't even have a wallet to pay his bail now. Stupid prick

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
17 Jul 2013 11:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said..

Got nothing fark.
Ok, I got something - NSW have no playmakers.

yep.....but actually you do but he plays for Souths and for some reason they prefer chooks at the selection table. Pearce is nothing but yr half is more than worthy Scotty - even if I hate his tats. Maybe its time to look at the NSW selectors............how long as BF been there? and has he just been a chief witness to 8 on a plate? I think its time a few of them moved on........NSW should have made a few bold calls this year instead they carried on the Ricky Stuart crash test with some media hype built around it.......seriously - you had nothing Laurie - had an opportunity to draw a line in the sand but decided to follow a bunch of losers into battle - I would have thought he had a bit more to him than that.

Perhaps some good pre-game play for next year would be to watch Game of Thrones........learn that the good guy does not always finish first (Stark) and that idiots who behave like dickheads (Bird) are not rewarded. To me it seems reasonably straight forward if you are a NSW coach. NSW had the opportunity to win tonight but they could not deliver the victory as the people they chose to do the task were inadequate at crucial moments. This is not new. But they continue to repeat it.

obct - Hey Ian - did you enjoy the game? Glad the rain stayed away. Sounded like a noisy event.

thePup
13831 posts
17 Jul 2013 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

Blue baggers had their chances in the middle of the game - couldn't nail it shut sadly

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
17 Jul 2013 11:53PM
Thumbs Up

Eight.

Thats all i have

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
17 Jul 2013 11:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

Eight - Thats not enough

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
18 Jul 2013 12:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

NewScotty said..

Got nothing fark.
Ok, I got something - NSW have no playmakers.

yep.....but actually you do but he plays for Souths and for some reason they prefer chooks at the selection table. Pearce is nothing but yr half is more than worthy Scotty - even if I hate his tats. Maybe its time to look at the NSW selectors............how long as BF been there? and has he just been a chief witness to 8 on a plate? I think its time a few of them moved on........NSW should have made a few bold calls this year instead they carried on the Ricky Stuart crash test with some media hype built around it.......seriously - you had nothing Laurie - had an opportunity to draw a line in the sand but decided to follow a bunch of losers into battle - I would have thought he had a bit more to him than that.

Perhaps some good pre-game play for next year would be to watch Game of Thrones........learn that the good guy does not always finish first (Stark) and that idiots who behave like dickheads (Bird) are not rewarded. To me it seems reasonably straight forward if you are a NSW coach. NSW had the opportunity to win tonight but they could not deliver the victory as the people they chose to do the task were inadequate at crucial moments. This is not new. But they continue to repeat it.

obct - Hey Ian - did you enjoy the game? Glad the rain stayed away. Sounded like a noisy event.

Yeah, I enjoyed it, but you've got to remember, I'm not a die hard supporter of any team, I just enjoy watching something that will have me on the edge of my seat every now and then, and that game did.

I'm packing tomorrow to go up to woopi for the weekend, I must take a look at the swell forecast, it looks pretty gloomy down here.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
18 Jul 2013 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

not a blues supporter and have only watched a handfull of league games this year but a few tips for next year (1) you must have a better half down there than Pearce - cost you the game IMO

(2) find out who that streaker was and give him the number 5 jersey - showed a great burst of speed and how many security guards did it take to pull him down , he even managed to bring down a blues forward while being pinned under about 3 security guards

funny just read in the paper he was refusing to identify himself - he just ran naked in front of how many people , think somebody might recognize him

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
18 Jul 2013 9:00AM
Thumbs Up

so, who's going to coach nsw next year

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 Jul 2013 9:04AM
Thumbs Up

sports talk back was funny this morning TD - all these blokes ringing up saying that the streaker cost NSw the game as it gave Qld an extra set of 6 down that end of the field......amazing when you think that the streaker actually cost Qld an actual try which would have sent them out beyond. One eyed blues supporters everywhere .....not to mention Greg Bird (sure it was him) not getting penalised for his tackle on JT who did not even have the ball at the 1.01 mark.

Also some funny quotes in the paper as well

The streak continues.
Matt Scott crashed over for what should have been the deciding play with two minutes and 10 seconds left on the clock, and it was almost time for the fat lady to sing. Instead, it was a fat streaker who almost decided proceedings.
After hurdling the fence, the advertising hoardings and evading numerous security guards and the players, he ran 95 metres upfield. He fell flat on his face, a result of exhaustion and, presumably alcohol.

At the time, one commentator said Holmwood?s tubby figure was sprinting across the field ??like there was a free buffet beneath the goalposts??.

Select to expand quote
Tassiedevel said..

funny just read in the paper he was refusing to identify himself - he just ran naked in front of how many people , think somebody might recognize him

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
18 Jul 2013 9:23AM
Thumbs Up

i can't believe qld got penalised for stripping the ball off bird which lead to nsw first try. ref called held but bird kept marching on, then was trying to place the ball for a try. as smith said to the ref. what are we suppose to do- let him put it down. bird should have be pinged.

another piss poor ref ing moment.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
18 Jul 2013 7:42AM
Thumbs Up

Lacey I love bird when he plays for the titans load him playing for nsw he played well and earned his side three penelts one was the strip when he dropped the ball and falling over when the streaker ran on the field he is a smart player

NewScotty
2350 posts
18 Jul 2013 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Interesting stat in today's Tele: NSW have used 253 players to QLD 177.
I.e NSW have used 76 more players.
Btw, GI out for 6-8 weeks FARK.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
18 Jul 2013 12:31PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

i can't believe qld got penalised for stripping the ball off bird which lead to nsw first try. ref called held but bird kept marching on, then was trying to place the ball for a try. as smith said to the ref. what are we suppose to do- let him put it down. bird should have be pinged.

another piss poor ref ing moment.

Would have loved to have seen the score if the penalty count in the 1st half had been the other way around .

Tipping it would have been a flogging

Just had another ex Qlder walk in , very happy man , walked in shouting out QUEENSLANDER ,getting some strange looks from the locals

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
18 Jul 2013 1:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
NewScotty said...

Are you Sh!tting me

NewScotty
2350 posts
18 Jul 2013 2:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

NewScotty said...

Are you Sh!tting me

Come on Weiry, you know we don't joke about that sh1t.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Origin" started by weiry