...popped over for a cold one last night

SP
10979 posts
30 Apr 2012 12:34PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

I've got a mate who is a necrophiliac

He'd be up for a spot of Munt cannoning.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Munt%20Cannon

Mark _australia
WA, 22298 posts
30 Apr 2012 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ Ohhh kaaay think I just learned something I'd rather not

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
1 May 2012 9:36PM
Thumbs Up

i want to have a few cold ones with the bird that was arrested in germany for keeping a bloke hostage for 36 hours while she satisfied her nyphomaniac desires. police arrested her only a month earlier for another nypho attack. I LOVE YOU HONEY oh the man was found outside her apartment in tears and shaking at the ordeal(he is about to go in the punch room

GPA
WA, 2519 posts
1 May 2012 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Mark _australia said...

Seriously - there's a term for that???! Gross!

BulldogPup
6657 posts
1 May 2012 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

i want to have a few cold ones with the bird that was arrested in germany for keeping a bloke hostage for 36 hours while she satisfied her nyphomaniac desires. police arrested her only a month earlier for another nypho attack. I LOVE YOU HONEY oh the man was found outside her apartment in tears and shaking at the ordeal(he is about to go in the punch room

Greeeeeeeeen farking for you

Mark _australia
WA, 22298 posts
1 May 2012 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

GPA said...

SP said...

Mark _australia said...

Seriously - there's a term for that???! Gross!

Thinking about inventing "munt canyoning"

Just need a really large dead girl, a canoe and lots of water....

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 May 2012 5:29AM
Thumbs Up

Julia for sure at the pub,she's a bloke rightand after a few I could tell her to PIss off while the goings good

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
5 May 2012 8:37AM
Thumbs Up

Adam Yauch aka MCA from the beastie boys. i was fortunate enough to party with the b.boys on several of their visits to oz now that your gone MCA,i will have heaps for ya today R.I.P Adam Yauch
watcha want watcha want...

SP
10979 posts
5 May 2012 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

Adam Yauch aka MCA from the beastie boys. i was fortunate enough to party with the b.boys on several of their visits to oz now that your gone MCA,i will have heaps for ya today R.I.P Adam Yauch

Yeah? That's not good.
RIP.

& happy bday for yesterday mate.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 May 2012 9:12AM
Thumbs Up

Yesterday dam I was thinking it was Monday,Happy Birthday old fellow enjoy Byron mate

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
5 May 2012 2:34PM
Thumbs Up

it is on monday its just that im old now,so i only celebrate for the weekend,not the whole month of may

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 May 2012 12:43PM
Thumbs Up

Scotty88
4214 posts
5 May 2012 5:40PM
Thumbs Up

Our latest VC winner, Ben Roberts-Smith wouldn't be out of place in the front row.
Glad he's on our side.

slainte
QLD, 2246 posts
5 May 2012 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

Women raping men bring it on biatch

SP
10979 posts
7 May 2012 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

Sabotage live from 1984. Skip the first 30 seconds if you have a short attention span.

RIP

SP
10979 posts
31 May 2012 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Laurie Nichols... Just Caught a flash of him with Wayne Pearce in some old footage.. What a nutter that bloke was.. But in a good way..

I think he is brown bread though...

SP
10979 posts
31 May 2012 8:37PM
Thumbs Up

here's a clip for those that don't know who he is..

Scotty88
4214 posts
31 May 2012 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Laurie Nichols... Just Caught a flash of him with Wayne Pearce in some old footage.. What a nutter that bloke was.. But in a good way..

I think he is brown bread though...

He's been gone 10 years I reckon.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
9 Jun 2012 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

i have never been that intrested in this bloke. i always thought my friends and others were just on the i love him he is cool. well after the doco i watched, i really want to go mental with William S Burroughs. what a ****ing lunatic so william i am starting my first one right now for you.

Scotty88
4214 posts
9 Jun 2012 3:33PM
Thumbs Up

My mate who gave me the bottle of Grange for my 40th last year which I am going to drink with the Mrs tonight. Lucky I made enquires about how to prepare such a fine bottle of red as I know fark all. I thought I just had to pop the cork and drink the bastard. Nope, ya gotta decanter it.
Here's a pic of bottle and the decanter.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
9 Jun 2012 5:54PM
Thumbs Up

nice mate. very good friend of the mighty dragons is that drop

Scotty88
4214 posts
9 Jun 2012 4:10PM
Thumbs Up

Penfolds yes.

SP
10979 posts
9 Jun 2012 4:16PM
Thumbs Up

**** you're drinkin Grange and I was about to put my local bottlo in the punch thread for trying to charge $53 for a carton or Carlton Draught, ****in thieving scum..

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
9 Jun 2012 6:59PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^we had a 60 something year old bloke hold up my local bottlo not long ago with gun in hand,oh did the 7/11 minutes before,then 2 weeks later robbed them both again. i think he agrees with you

SP
10979 posts
9 Jun 2012 5:14PM
Thumbs Up

Sometimes you just need a weapon to get your point across [}:)]

Funny thing was there is another bottlo next door, walked in there and Coopers was $35..

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
9 Jun 2012 5:17PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Sometimes you just need a weapon to get your point across [}:)]

I agree I got my point across with the splice machine in front of the QLD 666 titles

SP
10979 posts
9 Jun 2012 5:21PM
Thumbs Up

surfershaneA
863 posts
9 Jun 2012 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

Think me strange or introverted, but my personal lttle party would be ex-Justice Kirby, Prince Charles and Sir Ranulph Fiennes.

Scotty88
4214 posts
9 Jun 2012 6:12PM
Thumbs Up

surfershaneA said...

Think me strange or introverted, but my personal lttle party would be ex-Justice Kirby, Prince Charles and Sir Ranulph Fiennes.

Yep, strange. Kirby as a choice is a worry then again your sexual preference is none of my business.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"People you would like to have a cold one with" started by chrispychru