Forums > Surfing Longboarding

People you'd like to punch

Created by SP > 9 months ago, 13 Mar 2012
SP
10979 posts
12 May 2012 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

Those young hipster chaps, that wear suit jackets to the pub, not sure if it's prevalent elsewhere but ****in hipsters in, their sister jeans and wearing a suit jacket, with some of those $5 b
Oat shoes. For ****s sake.. Suit jackets are for work, funerals and marraige. My thinking is if your wearing one to a pub you've never had to wear one I real life..

Feeling even better now

dotcomdotau
WA, 505 posts
12 May 2012 9:52AM
Thumbs Up

Don't stop now SP, let it all out mate, you're on a roll.... and I'm lovin' it

byf
WA, 512 posts
12 May 2012 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Agree SP. I am not sure when it became the look for a bloke to look as feminine as possible. Rolled up denim shorts??? WTF? With pink slip on shoes and a scarf . Jeeeesus. And beiber hair having to be flicked out of their eyes every five seconds. What happened to boardies shirt and thongs in summer and jeans for winter? Showing my age i guess.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
12 May 2012 3:30PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Those young hipster chaps, that wear suit jackets to the pub, not sure if it's prevalent elsewhere but ****in hipsters in, their sister jeans and wearing a suit jacket, with some of those $5 b
Oat shoes. For ****s sake.. Suit jackets are for work, funerals and marraige. My thinking is if your wearing one to a pub you've never had to wear one I real life..

Feeling even better now

mate you forgot about court appearances sp. always pays to look ya best when you stand in front of the man

SP
10979 posts
12 May 2012 5:55PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

SP said...

Feeling even better now

mate you forgot about court appearances sp. always pays to look ya best when you stand in front of the man

Agreed, wore a suit to work for years and I always said,this is part of the scam.. No matter what never trust someone with a jacket on

Denim shorts are ghey.

And what's going on with Muscle Ts, when I was young they were muscle tees for a reason, now any skinny armed bogan thinks it cool to rock chickeem arms.....

Cluck cluck... You look like a dumb ****

BulldogPup
6657 posts
12 May 2012 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

Dropkicks that wear those American Hipster jeans , the faggooot ones with the jocks hangin' out & jeans round their knees .... that is faggooooey.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
18 May 2012 1:11PM
Thumbs Up

i want to smash people who cannot look after their animals with love or care. you know who you are, when i see you next,im gonna slap your bitch arse straight to the ground, piss on you and then rub your disgraceful little peanut head into it. then i will take your animal,bring it home and take care off it. you are a grub and you better keep out off my ****ing way[}:)]

BulldogPup
6657 posts
18 May 2012 11:34AM
Thumbs Up

bastards chrispo

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
18 May 2012 11:36AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

i want to smash people who cannot look after their animals with love or care. you know who you are, when i see you next,im gonna slap your bitch arse straight to the ground, piss on you and then rub your disgraceful little peanut head into it. then i will take your animal,bring it home and take care off it. you are a grub and you better keep out off my ****ing way[}:)]

Geez no point in holding back

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
18 May 2012 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

People who go on seabreeze say ther selling there LBs and taking up Sup, cause its better....then after a while the renounce the dark side and profess there once again going to style and glide on a LB, cause sups suck in the surf, then what do we now see...all boards sold, (same user name on Crimebay) and now Photos surfing a 666..

Ride what you like but for **** sake don't be a wanker about it...

Have a great Saturday breezes, I feel better already with that of my chest

You are my hero SP

Can you PM me on possible 666 locations

SP
10979 posts
18 May 2012 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

^^^

Haha, that was after 2 coffees last Saturday morning was a bit hyper but seriously that guy is a muppet of the highest order. Chrispys response to his video was heaps funny..

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
18 May 2012 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

^^^

Haha, that was after 2 coffees last Saturday morning was a bit hyper but seriously that guy is a muppet of the highest order. Chrispys response to his video was heaps funny..

Talking about the supanimal I take it

SP
10979 posts
18 May 2012 1:05PM
Thumbs Up

Got it in 1.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
18 May 2012 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Got it in 1.

Me and him have had a few run ins, but I dont need to tell you that

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
18 May 2012 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Not sure if this one has been up yet - but I would just love to smash this fella. What a joke he is.

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 May 2012 6:18PM
Thumbs Up

Dads that turn up at kids soccer, stand in the shade sweating, come out of the shade to whinge cause there happy meal lovin ball of fat hasnt had a long enough run, never volunteer to jump on the barbie, but are first in line for their steak sanga and whinge cause theres not enough onion big opened handed slap to side of head ahh that feels good

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
21 May 2012 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

so much anger, so little time. the dark side of the lounge

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
21 May 2012 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

boofy said...

Dads that turn up at kids soccer, stand in the shade sweating, come out of the shade to whinge cause there happy meal lovin ball of fat hasnt had a long enough run, never volunteer to jump on the barbie, but are first in line for their steak sanga and whinge cause theres not enough onion big opened handed slap to side of head ahh that feels good

So true boofy I coached for years,I remember one father come up to me mid game and said hey you've taking my son off twice now,8.30 Saturday under 7's wtf,only five on the field at one time with a three boy bench,rotation rotation.

SP
10979 posts
21 May 2012 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...

Yep it's the LB rooms own little psychiatrists lounge.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
21 May 2012 5:57PM
Thumbs Up

The other stand up paddle boards that were out on Saturday.Wankers paddling over to have a look when clearly Lacey had them covered on his custom 14 footer,but oh I'll hang and make friends with this cool guy,go karrrrrrk off

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 May 2012 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

laceys lane said...

Yep it's the LB rooms own little psychiatrists lounge.

Take a seat SP wanna talk about it

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
21 May 2012 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...

62mac said...

The other stand up paddle boards that were out on Saturday.Wankers paddling over to have a look when clearly Lacey had them covered on his custom 14 footer,but oh I'll hang and make friends with this cool guy,go karrrrrrk off

they might have been wondering how i was able to do this

yes i know- for to the sin bin for week

Hey is the one at the front with a tan Mac

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
21 May 2012 6:08PM
Thumbs Up

Hang on a minute I'm in the chair Doc'

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
23 May 2012 11:05PM
Thumbs Up

Gus gould

SP
10979 posts
23 May 2012 9:49PM
Thumbs Up

Those 2 trash hunters on that american pickers show.. Double fist back of head..

But still Why am I watching it

And yeas Weiry, Gus more than one... He's as we'll liked as Ricky

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
23 May 2012 11:53PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

Those 2 trash hunters on that american pickers show.. Double fist back of head..

But still Why am I watching it

And yeas Weiry, Gus more than one... He's as we'll liked as Ricky

yes SP i totally respect these guys as footy players. but on TV

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
25 May 2012 6:44PM
Thumbs Up

The farker who filleted the boneless Hoki fillets at Minettis and left a big rib bone in that went up the side of my tooth wedging deep in my jaw that I sat through a 2 hour exam with this arvo and am disinfecting with a 6 buck bottle of red at the moment

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 May 2012 6:57PM
Thumbs Up

boofy said...

The farker who filleted the boneless Hoki fillets at Minettis and left a big rib bone in that went up the side of my tooth wedging deep in my jaw that I sat through a 2 hour exam with this arvo and am disinfecting with a 6 buck bottle of red at the moment

6 bucks- thats a bit fancy mate- are you some kind of a wine buff

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
25 May 2012 7:01PM
Thumbs Up

laceys lane said...

boofy said...

6 bucks- thats a bit fancy mate- are you some kind of a wine buff

Yep used half my allowance for this one mate, this one is fancy its got a label on it that says so

BulldogPup
6657 posts
25 May 2012 6:16PM
Thumbs Up

Bugger that vinegar stuff boof KingKongs the go for a fang drama[}:)]

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"People you'd like to punch" started by SP