Forums > Surfing Longboarding

QUIVER

Created by asea > 9 months ago, 5 Jul 2010
asea
QLD, 5511 posts
2 Dec 2010 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

mac,just leave the UFO in the hangers and move on to another shaper you never know you might be able to turn the board right instead of left into the rocks which we happen to hear so much of.how did that happen mac????

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Dec 2010 8:45PM
Thumbs Up

Hmmm, sorry you lost me

Daneli
QLD, 1538 posts
3 Dec 2010 6:36AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

Wait for it ....................................... my next board will not be a mac

I am liking that Munro in lime green

CRIKEY, it's blown northerlies I think every day since I got the Munro.. I'm not getting much wave time. Christmas parties have started and I'm already packing back on the kgs. Might have to start swimming.

Has anyone been getting any waves?

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
3 Dec 2010 1:40PM
Thumbs Up

Daneli,had a messy 2-3ft surf today not improving at this stage northerlies through till next week.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 Dec 2010 11:41AM
Thumbs Up

No waves,buggered back so no,I will be so under done for the trip next week

Hoping there are some this weekend, always good to have a good one before taking on some size

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 Dec 2010 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

Daneli,had a messy 2-3ft surf today not improving at this stage northerlies through till next week.

bugger

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
3 Dec 2010 10:52PM
Thumbs Up

Whats wrong with your back Mac ?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
4 Dec 2010 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

smh said...

Its an old footy injury smh,I can lift heavy items and its fine and I can pick up a piece of paper and it goes.

The x ray the doc took the other week shows a fusion in the lower back and the doc I was probably born that way,bloody hell and I was thinking I was perfect

He told me my body makes adjustments which puts strain on the area ( no pain ) and it gets to a point and it just goes

He also said regular treatment will correct the back before it goes too far

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
4 Dec 2010 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

**** mac you're way off track here i am thinking you are about to show off you're new 2011 quiver and you're on about football injuries.Are you with bundy at present???

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
4 Dec 2010 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

asea said...
Are you with bundy at present???

No mate not at the moment,staff xmas party tonight and its to early to start now
How about yourself
Just to keep the quiver topic on track,mine are resting in the shed,another weekend of messy, no waves and very very wet outside.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
4 Dec 2010 3:50PM
Thumbs Up

new quiver to be on show around 27th,where's the staff party happening?And remember mac you're on show tonite,no dancing or you're back will be totally stuffed, remember mac you're close to 50 so just sitdown and have a chat with bundy and hopefully things will fall in place for you.Full report tomorrow and i did mention quiver.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
4 Dec 2010 2:28PM
Thumbs Up

Quiver of drinks tonight and year 50 is not that far away

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
4 Dec 2010 6:43PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

smh said...

Its an old footy injury smh,I can lift heavy items and its fine and I can pick up a piece of paper and it goes.

The x ray the doc took the other week shows a fusion in the lower back and the doc I was probably born that way,bloody hell and I was thinking I was perfect

He told me my body makes adjustments which puts strain on the area ( no pain ) and it gets to a point and it just goes

He also said regular treatment will correct the back before it goes too far

I can sympathise with your back dramas mac because I had to have surgery on mine 2 years ago. Its fine now but it took a lot of hard work to get back into surfing.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"QUIVER" started by asea