23 Sep 2012 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

Iconic Young Nick's Head (cliffs) in background

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
23 Sep 2012 7:35AM
Thumbs Up

TB why

I'm off for some fun little sliders at LM and Chrispy should be in Byron catching up with the lads by now.

towball
4627 posts
23 Sep 2012 10:35AM
Thumbs Up

I did start out with the Meyerhoffer prez but it wasn't doing it for me sprung again

62mac said...

TB why

I'm off for some fun little sliders at LM and Chrispy should be in Byron catching up with the lads by now.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
24 Sep 2012 8:37AM
Thumbs Up

geez i know the cold effects people in differnt ways....yet you kiwis take the cake now..just reading about the kiwi dude who had to get a eel removed from his arse WTF, are sheep no longer a challenge to you cassanova's off the wild

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2012 9:01AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

geez i know the cold effects people in differnt ways....yet you kiwis take the cake now..just reading about the kiwi dude who had to get a eel removed from his arse WTF, are sheep no longer a challenge to you cassanova's off the wild

Not the least bit suprising that you would do that with an eel

The way they played for the last two seasons indicates they're no use on a footy field.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
24 Sep 2012 9:44AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

Let me guess he just happened to jump into the water , land on the eel and it just happened to slip up his butt . there are some sick sick people out there .
Reminds me of the bloke in Qld who had his penis stuck in the pool filter , don't know how it got in there ambulance officer . .

SP
10979 posts
24 Sep 2012 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

that is funny.... What goes through people mind, oh there's an eel, I can stick that up my arse..

www.news.com.au/tablet/new-zealand-hospital-removes-asparagus-sized-eel-from-mans-bottom/news-story/5dbaa6aedb101cd9f0f7748651018dcc

I liked this paragraph..... It was not clear how the eel had found its way inside the man. According to the newspaper, eels are secretive, nocturnal and prefer habitats with plenty of cover.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
24 Sep 2012 12:20PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...

chrispychru said...

I liked this paragraph..... It was not clear how the eel had found its way inside the man. According to the newspaper, eels are secretive, nocturnal and prefer habitats with plenty of cover.

hahahahaha

towball
4627 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:21AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

Are that explains it a Auckland Hospital not the same as the rest of us chrispy we call them jafaers (just another farrken aucklander)ask Ted he'll tell you there all a bit different sorry kagey if your still around

towball
4627 posts
24 Sep 2012 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

May be he only had a 2ml wettie

Tassiedevel said...

SP said...

chrispychru said...

hahahahaha

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
24 Sep 2012 3:35PM
Thumbs Up

towball said...

May be he only had a 2ml wettie
Tassiedevel said...

SP said...

Select to expand quote
chrispychru said...

reckon I would be wearing the 5/4 with a bit of reinforcement in that water over in NZ .

Any idea if it was an eel of the freshwater or saltwater variety

towball
4627 posts
24 Sep 2012 1:52PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^ I didn't know any thing about it till I saw it on here wood have thought fresh water Tas

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
24 Sep 2012 4:06PM
Thumbs Up

That's a releif .

Good to know We can still swim in the saltwater without crossing our legs and inserting a butt plug to keep out eels chasing a secretive , dark habitat

Scotty88
4214 posts
24 Sep 2012 2:34PM
Thumbs Up

I guess the eel had right of passage.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2012 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

Whoa, They even have web sites devoted to the stuff people shove up their gingers.

http://www.asylum.com/2010/12/20/craziest-rectal-foreign-bodies/

This peanut butter jar story is. Bit hard to swallow regadless of what end you're trying to swallow if from.

The most notable part of this case study isn't that a 65-year-old man arrived to the E.R. with a peanut butter jar trapped in his rectum (although just try not to clench your butt cheeks while picturing that). It's his explanation of how it got there: The elderly man claimed that while washing his dog in the shower, he slipped and fell on the jar so hard that it passed right through his anal sphincter. Physics and biological impossibilities aside, there are a lot of holes (heh) in his story: Like why was he naked while bathing his dog? And why is there a jar of peanut butter in the bathroom? Perhaps he has grandchildren, and they're better off not knowing that Gramps gets an erection when he inserts a container of Skippy up his butt. Anyway, who's hungry for a PB&J?

But this one is almost believable.

A WWII veteran was "treating" his hemorrhoids by shoving the piles back inside him using an artillery shell from one of his war guns. So thorough was he in the hemorrhoidal reversal that the veins and the shell ended up inside his body -- which, in turn, ended up inside a hospital. Assuming the explosive wasn't live, the doctor was about to go in for it. But, just to check, he quickly asked, "This shell is spent, isn't it?" To which the old man with the bullet up his ass replied, "Oh, no, there's enough ammo in that shell to blast a Messerschmitt out of the sky." The bomb squad was called in to build a lead box around his butt and defuse the shell before docs removed it. They all walked away unscathed, except for the patient, who still had a raging case of hemorrhoids.

Scotty88
4214 posts
24 Sep 2012 3:28PM
Thumbs Up

I guess the veteran was coming out of his shell.
Christ that's terrible I know.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2012 5:40PM
Thumbs Up

Or maybe his shell was coming into him

Yes, I know, it's worse than yours.

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
24 Sep 2012 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

Have you blokes heard the utube tape Armageddon where this bloke has inserted a gerbil into his mates rectum . The gerbil wouldn't come out so from what I can remember they have inserted a tube up to try and bring him out . His mate then lit a match to see what was going on
Kaboom , one very singed gerbil , burnt face and one very burnt ring

SP
10979 posts
24 Sep 2012 3:54PM
Thumbs Up

Armageddon...

here it is Tassie...

Tassiedevel said...

Have you blokes heard the utube tape Armageddon where this bloke has inserted a gerbil into his mates rectum . The gerbil wouldn't come out so from what I can remember they have inserted a tube up to try and bring him out . His mate then lit a match to see what was going on
Kaboom , one very singed gerbil , burnt face and one very burnt ring

that story reminded me of and old joke ob...

Whats the difference between peanut butter and Jam?
I cant peanut butter my dick up your arse...

supposedly that was once the rudest joke ever told, must of been the 1930's.

Scotty88
4214 posts
24 Sep 2012 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^Only in the Greenroom.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
24 Sep 2012 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

Did someone say Gerbiles

What did Richard Gere wear to the Oscars

Tails

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
24 Sep 2012 7:57PM
Thumbs Up

Love it SP

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
24 Sep 2012 8:04PM
Thumbs Up

the funny thing is that this type of ACCIDENT happens far to often. heard my mum telling a few of her friends about a bloke and a tomato sauce bottle that came into casualty...funny as. he locked himself out of the house,so decided to break in pants less, going through the window backwards and slipped..which enabled the said bottle to lodge in his bowel. my mum was explaining that once a OBJECT goes in so far...well the arse will work like a hoove andr suck said objects deep into the unlucky persons bowel

Scotty88
4214 posts
24 Sep 2012 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^ OUCH

towball
4627 posts
25 Sep 2012 1:48AM
Thumbs Up

1 degree this morn do I really want go? what would lacey do ? EXcel wet suit me thinks

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
25 Sep 2012 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

towball said...

1 degree this morn do I really want go? what would lacey do ? EXcel wet suit me thinks

lacey is the white eddie...he would go
have a great day peeps

SP
10979 posts
25 Sep 2012 6:03AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

towball said...

lacey is the white eddie...he would go
have a great day peeps

Lacey would Go...

towball
4627 posts
25 Sep 2012 3:44PM
Thumbs Up

Gees don't tell any one in WA but we had a shark floating round this morn cleared the water of some (mainly shortboarders)

towball said...

BulldogPup
6657 posts
25 Sep 2012 9:10PM
Thumbs Up

Gerbils ??????? fer farks sakes men geez

BulldogPup
6657 posts
25 Sep 2012 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

Morning for the last three I missed TB , and good morning for today or is it tomorrow ???????? .... the Greenroom is timeless ......

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball