Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
towball
4627 posts
14 Feb 2013 4:00AM
Thumbs Up

Ted the Kiwi said...
new toys!!!! I love getting new toys,.....enjoy. Have a great day TB and if you are stopping in at Makatue for a pie I would love a report - they used to be good pies in the old days. Did you know its almost impossible to get a proper mince n cheese or steak n cheese pie over here.......and I have never seen a bacon n egg one either. Although we often make a big bacon n egg pie at home....yum!!!

Makutu pies are huge now you can buy them all over , little swell here this morn so stock up some stuff we can't get at home, handy large fidge/freezer on board . Surf with the bros tomorrow morn

towball
4627 posts
14 Feb 2013 4:01AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
fark still packing boxes. the movers will be here in a couple
hope everyone enjoys their day

Were you going Chrispy

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
14 Feb 2013 7:22AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning all
has someone got a photo of chrispys new pad

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
14 Feb 2013 7:26AM
Thumbs Up

weiry said...
Good morning all
has someone got a photo of chrispys new pad

im renting skases old place in majorca. will be pretty much moved in today. if nobody kills each other
towball closer to the beach
trying to have sneaky watch of man u vs real madrid

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
14 Feb 2013 5:31AM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
14 Feb 2013 8:23AM
Thumbs Up

Morning TB - Morning Hall take it easy Chrispychampion no sense in busting a pancreas cooler day thank Christ here sick to death of this 40 degree crap we've had over the past 3-4 days

@TED - I know a place here that sells those ridgy-didge pies , good units too

Time to get filthy you humourous cluster of lads

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
14 Feb 2013 11:30AM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...
Morning TB - Morning Hall take it easy Chrispychampion no sense in busting a pancreas cooler day thank Christ here sick to death of this 40 degree crap we've had over the past 3-4 days

still trying to find a postage stamp to lick and post

been hot here as well Pup even turned the aircon on this week

thePup
13831 posts
14 Feb 2013 8:35AM
Thumbs Up

Tassiedevel said...
thePup said...

hey morning Taz - hahaha I've ushered in a whole new era at Australia Post these days
I texted Bill last night ... geez poor bugger is in a world of pain but got a good lady for sure eh!!!! but sounds like they're giving him some wicked drugs to roam Launceston's Lunar scape

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Feb 2013 11:35AM
Thumbs Up

Tassiedevel said...

We got a joke in xmas cracker - what did the envelope say to the stamp? Stick with me and we will go places......

Maybe you could re-word it..........

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
14 Feb 2013 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...
Tassiedevel said...
thePup said...

hey morning Taz - hahaha I've ushered in a whole new era at Australia Post these days
I texted Bill last night ... geez poor bugger is in a world of pain but got a good lady for sure eh!!!! but sounds like they're giving him some wicked drugs to roam Launceston's Lunar scape

he would need some wicked drugs to survive in Launceston Pup .

think he is on the improve but yep that sort of pain is no fun

might put the surfing SUP career on hold for a bit

towball
4627 posts
14 Feb 2013 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

Back home again , Thought about a lunch time surf at Ohope but it went on shore just after pulling up

The disadvantge of having a motor home you have to cart crap like this home we have more of these things than mac now

thePup
13831 posts
14 Feb 2013 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
isn't he a handsome little chap no good the onshorey coming in brother what a shame [}:)]

SP
10979 posts
14 Feb 2013 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

****ing worst job in the world, did it last weekend myself.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
14 Feb 2013 5:50PM
Thumbs Up

I'm guessing its not brass TB

Tassiedevel
TAS, 2249 posts
14 Feb 2013 8:52PM
Thumbs Up

did you rub his belly Towball .

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Feb 2013 9:13PM
Thumbs Up

It looks to me like there is enough room in that van for you to take the SB boys on a roadtrip!!!!!

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
14 Feb 2013 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...
chrispychru said...

****ing worst job in the world, did it last weekend myself.

yep.....top 5 worst jobs you can ever do. I hate it so soo sooo soooo much. Not had to do it for 2.5 yrs but will be moving shortly and I am not looking forward to it.......as long as the new place has a bigger garage life will be all good....otherwise that will be the first purchase.

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
15 Feb 2013 7:35AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all av a good one

towball
4627 posts
15 Feb 2013 6:04AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
I'm guessing its not brass TB

Don't say you got brass ones sh'll want one of those

towball
4627 posts
15 Feb 2013 6:06AM
Thumbs Up

Tassiedevel said...
did you rub his belly Towball .

Yep rubbed it's belly with mine lifting the bastard on the truck

towball
4627 posts
15 Feb 2013 6:14AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all we have two fireball evo2 s in town now , ran into Benny Hutchings this morn lucky bugger won his in the Burleigh comp think that's pretty good could just about call him a Kiwi . The old bugger's riding just as well too , you could put him on a door and he would still look good .

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
15 Feb 2013 6:18AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all,here you go TB a little history from NZD.

www.wainuibeach.co.nz/archive1thesurfi.html

towball
4627 posts
15 Feb 2013 6:34AM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^so your busy then mac lol funny how things happen Doug Stewart just brought the property next to were Bob shaped boards for Davies off me .I think he is going to run his business from there he would be the best Laminator we have in town . Next door on the other side is place doing clubie boards I thing Steve Johnson still makes the odd Mal there as well . I had read that article before mac , I surfed the point on my own this morning wasn't prefect but it was Ok couldn't do that over your way still a great place to live if you can handle the winter

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
15 Feb 2013 6:41AM
Thumbs Up

I googled Benny and found the link good read and I loved the picture of the gang hanging round the shop/house classic pictures.

Busy not yet mate still at home sucking down coffee atm.Hope a delivery comes early so I can head down to pick up the new sup equalizer.

Sounds like your in a good spot there TB

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
15 Feb 2013 8:58AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
I googled Benny and found the link good read and I loved the picture of the gang hanging round the shop/house classic pictures.

Busy not yet mate still at home sucking down coffee atm.Hope a delivery comes early so I can head down to pick up the new sup equalizer.

Sounds like your in a good spot there TB

666 equalizer hey. i'll warn all the kids on sups that big bad mac is coming to town

i think you be let me ride it first just to make sure it's ok and you can handle it.

thats the sort of top bloke i am.

oh btw gm everyone

thePup
13831 posts
15 Feb 2013 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

Morning equalisers , neutralisers , immortals & mere mortals that should safely cover everyone in here hahaha
Hey TB give that Buddha a bellyrub for some waves for me over here please - we have a new type of swell it's called invertedWA [}:)]

MickPC
8266 posts
15 Feb 2013 8:51AM
Thumbs Up

^^^Yeah its still tiny, I thought it would be showing an increase by now. But I think its even smaller lol Hopefully it'll start picking up with the tide...& some actual swell this arvo

thePup
13831 posts
15 Feb 2013 9:00AM
Thumbs Up

mmmm I'm going to slip over mid morning mate - at the very least it's a Steak n Potato pie & Capo ..... hey a "Fartknocker" for $525 in 3 different sizes gotta be back just after lunch tho

MickPC
8266 posts
15 Feb 2013 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

I saw a fartknocker for like $400, but way too small...surf does look better now, I'm gonna hit the beachie for a paddle soon

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
15 Feb 2013 9:18PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^fartknockers?

goodnight all...shortly

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball