Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
31 May 2013 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

Boofy I.seem to suffer differently to others in the side effects. I sleep better than I ever have. I also seem to concentrate a lot better. The dreams are more like dropping acid than nightmares,I look forward to sleeping just to find out what sort of **** my mind comes up with. Yet I seem to be very clumsy at times and am not sure what's happening at times. Could be being booze free for so long doing that lol. Will find out tonight yeeew

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
31 May 2013 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispychru said..

Boofy I.seem to suffer differently to others in the side effects. I sleep better than I ever have. I also seem to concentrate a lot better. The dreams are more like dropping acid than nightmares,I look forward to sleeping just to find out what sort of **** my mind comes up with. Yet I seem to be very clumsy at times and am not sure what's happening at times. Could be being booze free for so long doing that lol. Will find out tonight yeeew

sounds good mate I might have to take up smoking so I can get a prescription for some

towball
4627 posts
31 May 2013 1:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

3 Points - a little north of you Not far from here Marmite would be great if you see some!

No I haven't a bit hard to get to , did have some nice ones at Cooks Cove 18moth's ago , surfed Kiaua a bit but it's not that flash there

thePup
13831 posts
31 May 2013 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Good morning mac , SP, Ted, Boof, TB , Pup and the rest of the crew. About to head out for a wave.

That's some real sweet news SM .... I hope you managed to get a couple of nice ones - good on you brother been a long rehab time & wait , you must be stoked up I'd reckon mate

SP
10979 posts
1 Jun 2013 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

smh said..

Good morning mac , SP, Ted, Boof, TB , Pup and the rest of the crew. About to head out for a wave.

That's some real sweet news SM .... I hope you managed to get a couple of nice ones - good on you brother been a long rehab time & wait , you must be stoked up I'd reckon mate

Agreed Pup, good to hear SMH .... How did you go, would have felt good to be back...

Daneli
QLD, 1538 posts
1 Jun 2013 12:20PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said..

smh said..

Good morning mac , SP, Ted, Boof, TB , Pup and the rest of the crew. About to head out for a wave

Good afternoon SMH hows the fishin down there I am headed down to Corrindi, Arra, next weekend chasing waves,Tailor and Jewies and my missus round our new home away from home 79 model Millard pop top

I love Arra & Mullaway I hope you get amongst em Boofy

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jun 2013 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said..

smh said..

Good afternoon SMH hows the fishin down there I am headed down to Corrindi, Arra, next weekend chasing waves,Tailor and Jewies and my missus round our new home away from home 79 model Millard pop top

You'll get all three around Corrindi Boof. Great spot. Did pretty good down here over summer on the soft plastics. Don't really use bait anymore.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jun 2013 1:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

thePup said..

smh said..

Agreed Pup, good to hear SMH .... How did you go, would have felt good to be back...

Yeah mate got a few. It was good to catch up with people again . Did as much talking as surfing.

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
1 Jun 2013 1:56PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

smh said..

Cheers Pup. Its been a long road for sure .

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
1 Jun 2013 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

3 Points - a little north of you Not far from here Marmite would be great if you see some!

No I haven't a bit hard to get to , did have some nice ones at Cooks Cove 18moth's ago , surfed Kiaua a bit but it's not that flash there

One of the locals was telling me about the 3 points thing......ideal 666 stuff.......same for those hard to get to mahia breaks I suppose

Daneli
QLD, 1538 posts
1 Jun 2013 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Kiwi's,

I was looking at a Eco Surf Camp at Piha on the internet for maybe a week or 10 days in Jan/Feb. What is the best way get some waves and see the NZ sights in summer. Are you better of setting up a base camp or moving around.

Cheers

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jun 2013 12:04AM
Thumbs Up

Will answer Tom.......

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Jun 2013 4:46AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning gentlemen too dark to see what's going on,has a good one and go the Titans.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
2 Jun 2013 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

morning captain

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Jun 2013 5:06AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

morning captain

good morning Lacey,its not boat shoe day

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
2 Jun 2013 9:11AM
Thumbs Up

Morning Mac just come off night shift. Are you a captain too ? I might have to get some boat shoes.Miserable weather here.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Jun 2013 7:41AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
smh said..

Morning Mac just come off night shift. Are you a captain too ? I might have to get some boat shoes.Miserable weather here.

Nah mate not a captain,just Lacey is into dress ups and weird sh1tI think you could do the boat shoes mate there's only a few cool
people who can carry it off and your one of them.

Great to hear your back in the water mate,crap weather here also

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
2 Jun 2013 10:15AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

smh said..

Nah mate not a captain,just Lacey is into dress ups and weird sh1tI think you could do the boat shoes mate there's only a few cool
people who can carry it off and your one of them.

Great to hear your back in the water mate,crap weather here also

Been back in the water for a while Mac just not riding my vehicle of choice. Should be soon. Had a few 666 sessions. Bit clumsy though.
Been working on boats for 33 years now and never had boat shoes. More a yachties thing than anything.

thePup
13831 posts
2 Jun 2013 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

Good morgening all froffers & stoke fiends ..... hey SM - we've all been wondering & hoping the best for ya mate - cheers!!!

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jun 2013 2:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Daneli said..

Hi Kiwi's,

I was looking at a Eco Surf Camp at Piha on the internet for maybe a week or 10 days in Jan/Feb. What is the best way get some waves and see the NZ sights in summer. Are you better of setting up a base camp or moving around.

Cheers

Jan is a busy month with all the school holidays etc. Piha is not the best beach to hang out at....it will always have swell but you will not get many epic days unless you are very lucky. There are lots of better places.

There are so many options - so if you can give me a bit more info that will help.
Who is going? You and the Missus? Kids ?
What are you wanting to achieve? Is surfing the number one priority or a bit part?
Large or small budget?
Do you have to go Jan / Feb?

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
2 Jun 2013 4:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

laceys lane said..

morning captain

good morning Lacey,its not boat shoe day

i thought i might show some respect today.

respectful sunday

no need to worry tho, i will be looking through the threads the rest of the week for anything i can sh1t stir you with.

Daneli
QLD, 1538 posts
2 Jun 2013 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Daneli said..

Hi Kiwi's,

Cheers

Jan is a busy month with all the school holidays etc. Piha is not the best beach to hang out at....it will always have swell but you will not get many epic days unless you are very lucky. There are lots of better places.

There are so many options - so if you can give me a bit more info that will help.
Who is going? You and the Missus? Kids ?
What are you wanting to achieve? Is surfing the number one priority or a bit part?
Large or small budget?
Do you have to go Jan / Feb?

Thanks Ted, I'll send you a PM if I don't catch up next weekend.

Cheers

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
2 Jun 2013 4:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Good morgening all froffers & stoke fiends ..... hey SM - we've all been wondering & hoping the best for ya mate - cheers!!!

Cheers Pup . How's that Goddard board going for you ?

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jun 2013 6:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Daneli said..

Cheers

Sweet....should be all good.....some nice banks down here at the moment although very very busy....just had a surf with 72 others....nice. The fianc? counted them from the lighthouse.....some lovely waves though just a little scary in the water with so many people who do not seem to have any regard for those around them. Bring on Monday....Yesterday I surfed with 2 others....so just need to hunt around as usual....guess its just with this N wind there is only one spot close by.

Good to see you back in the water smh.....did you get yrself a new toy to celebrate? A big 10 footer? You know we love pics.....

smh
NSW, 7269 posts
2 Jun 2013 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

Daneli said..

Cheers

Sweet....should be all good.....some nice banks down here at the moment although very very busy....just had a surf with 72 others....nice. The fianc? counted them from the lighthouse.....some lovely waves though just a little scary in the water with so many people who do not seem to have any regard for those around them. Bring on Monday....Yesterday I surfed with 2 others....so just need to hunt around as usual....guess its just with this N wind there is only one spot close by.

Good to see you back in the water smh.....did you get yrself a new toy to celebrate? A big 10 footer? You know we love pics.....

I've still got my 10 foot single fin in my garage Ted. The big chocolate brown one aka "the turd". I'm going to wait for a small day down at the local and launch her. If all goes well I'll get on to Grant Miller who has moved down to the Ulladulla area for something a bit livelier. Ive been down there surfing with him a bit lately and he's got a new model coming out called a SUBX which has a bit of a retro plan shape not unlike a Peterson style board but with a single to double concave bottom, flat rocker but with a single fin. It seems to go pretty good.You need to get down here one day Ted and we'll do a day trip a bit further south. Plenty of empty midweek options down there.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jun 2013 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

I will be back down your way again soon I hope.....been stuck on some projects a little further a field of late which has stopped my south bound trips. Will advise when the coast is clear!

zarb
NSW, 620 posts
2 Jun 2013 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

smh, are you around Ulladulla? If so, there are plenty of empty weekend options down there as well! I love that part of the world.

thePup
13831 posts
3 Jun 2013 1:29AM
Thumbs Up

Morning TB .... c'mon you lot outta the fart sack there's shizz to be happening

towball
4627 posts
3 Jun 2013 2:43AM
Thumbs Up

Morning pup off shore again about to head to Makas no work today

thePup
13831 posts
3 Jun 2013 4:57AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
Morning pup off shore again about to head to Makas no work today

lucky bugger flatter than ......well ..... say a Cane Toad crossing a road anywhere in NSW during Origin week here maaaaaaaate flatter than Cameron Diaz's chest , not that it would matter really flatter than a vindaloo curry fart in a packed elevator you know what I mean mate go git 'em brother

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball