Forums > Surfing Longboarding

The Good Morning thread

Created by towball > 9 months ago, 20 Jun 2012
Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Sep 2013 12:24PM
Thumbs Up

yep ET she is one happy place around here until Souths start losing then a couple of te boys get a bit wobbly

TD - I thought the person having the most fun was the person catching the most waves and that is why people like to drop in and take all the good ones On a more pleasant note it was nice to paddle out with out the headgear on this morning !

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Sep 2013 10:51AM
Thumbs Up

Pfffft they are bunch of ****wits et.....oh sorry that's me

thePup
13831 posts
10 Sep 2013 11:09AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..
Wow this is nice. All you people saying good morning and being excited about things.
This is lovely.
Where I normally go everyone is so f...........en serious about things. That is the 666 pages.
I think I might like it here, some humour, some stoke, excitement about the weekend.
On the other side there is so much talk about winning, going faster etc etc it was starting to look like that was more important than enjoying yourself.
I am right aren't I, surfing, the ocean, new boards, it is about enjoying yourself?
Please tell me I am right?ET.

Good morning mister ET ... get a large ripe mango up ya (universal "how ya going" slang in the greenie)

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
10 Sep 2013 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

E T said..
Wow this is nice. All you people saying good morning and being excited about things.
This is lovely.
Where I normally go everyone is so f...........en serious about things. That is the 666 pages.
I think I might like it here, some humour, some stoke, excitement about the weekend.
On the other side there is so much talk about winning, going faster etc etc it was starting to look like that was more important than enjoying yourself.
I am right aren't I, surfing, the ocean, new boards, it is about enjoying yourself?

Good morning mister ET ... get a large ripe mango up ya (universal "how ya going" slang in the greenie)

I like it!
My kind of talk!
ET.

towball
4627 posts
10 Sep 2013 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

I just read Teds thread I wasn't feeling too bad till then every were I been has been dead flat infact the highlight of the trip has been finding the worlds best fish&chips at Manganui in the far north (if you want argue that one O B best you come and try them ) we sat and eat them with it pissing down out sit . apart from the beginning the hole trip has been like that . I went and had a look at the surfline factory was very imprest .Roger says he talks to Bob a bit they have a lot of similar ideas Have headed south cause the weather is really going to pack a **** , so parked up beach front at the place I learned to surf 50odd years ago . Boy has it changed .

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

thePup said..

E T said..
This is lovely.

I like it!
My kind of talk!
ET.

et, i spend most of my time in here. rules are as i understand is good vibes, enjoy and most importantly- hang sh1t on mac.

he gets of on it.

SP
10979 posts
10 Sep 2013 4:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

morning....about to hit the local - will be first surf at home for 2 weeks - excited - wind is offshore and looks to be 2 to 3 feet on the buoys - water should be warmer as well

I got up looked outside, looked online and they were saying nnw, which isn't quite offshore, was about to go back to bed saw you post and decided id go anyway... And was rewarded with 2-3 ft of before work bliss. How warm was it this morning. And did I mention the surf was good...

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
10 Sep 2013 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

E T said..

thePup said..

E T said..
This is lovely.

I like it!
My kind of talk!
ET.

et, i spend most of my time in here. rules are as i understand is good vibes, enjoy and most importantly- hang sh1t on mac.

he gets of on it.

Yes but Lacey I decided to turnover a new leaf and stop being sarcastic.
Anyway I wouldn't put poo on Mac as I also am fond of the boards that come out of a certain factory starting with M in Byron.
But I certainly do like the easygoing vibe in here.
ET.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
10 Sep 2013 5:52PM
Thumbs Up

Lacey Lacey Lacey,I shack my head

ET,we pump sarcasm in here mate I told you you'll be a good fit around here,nothing too serious until I drop the McTavish word that fires a few up

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
10 Sep 2013 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

I thought so, that's why I used a capitalM.

NewScotty
2350 posts
10 Sep 2013 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

Tell us about the fins Mr Lacey, tell us about the fins.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
10 Sep 2013 5:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said..

even better when I post a pic of one

SP
10979 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
E T said...

Watch out. he will wear you down and soon you'll be knee paddling a lb..

Do you drink coffee?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

thePup
13831 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:06PM
Thumbs Up

.... another handy attribute is Boat shoes

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
10 Sep 2013 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

Is that your football dog Mac?
ET.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

.... another handy attribute is Boat shoes

got me some new ones on the weekend

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
10 Sep 2013 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

E T said...

Watch out. he will wear you down and soon you'll be knee paddling a lb..

Do you drink coffee?

. what kind of thermos do you have

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:37PM
Thumbs Up

Good one Lacey its all about the coffee

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
10 Sep 2013 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

Monkey **** coffee beans

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
10 Sep 2013 8:51PM
Thumbs Up

I am not discussing my coffee habits here.
I might be stupid but I am not an idiot.
I may be new here but I catch on quick.
Personal habits - no comment!
ET.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Sep 2013 10:12PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Have headed south cause the weather is really going to pack a **** , so parked up beach front at the place I learned to surf 50odd years ago . Boy has it changed .

So where are you? That car park looks familiar but I just can not place it. Dam it. Hope the weather improves. We had lots of rain on our road trip as well

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
10 Sep 2013 10:13PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SP said..

Ted the Kiwi said..

morning....about to hit the local - will be first surf at home for 2 weeks - excited - wind is offshore and looks to be 2 to 3 feet on the buoys - water should be warmer as well

I got up looked outside, looked online and they were saying nnw, which isn't quite offshore, was about to go back to bed saw you post and decided id go anyway... And was rewarded with 2-3 ft of before work bliss. How warm was it this morning. And did I mention the surf was good...

Those winds are offshore here Glad you got some fun ones. It did not have a lot of push and was pretty quiet between sets but it was very enjoyable......I also managed to sneak a quick hour in this arvo. Stoked!

towball
4627 posts
11 Sep 2013 4:07AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all parked at Waihi on the beach Ted , the photo is Putau South car park surfed there Friday arvo . hoping there is a rise in swell here will do 30 min walk over the hill to sec spot lol at low tide may be the wind will not be so bad .
Here's a photo of Taupo Bay magic place

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
11 Sep 2013 5:06AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning TB sure looks like a lovely spot.

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
11 Sep 2013 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

A very good morning to all.
Towball that is a beautiful place.
Thanks for the photo.
ET.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
11 Sep 2013 6:41AM
Thumbs Up

Why has a'll The texts and stuff gone mental on here?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
11 Sep 2013 6:42AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Why has a'll The texts and stuff gone mental on here?

good this end

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
11 Sep 2013 8:44AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Chrispy that could be my fault.
My wife has always said that I am f...........en mental!

E T
QLD, 2286 posts
11 Sep 2013 8:53AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Chrispy that could be my fault.
My wife has always said that I am f...........en mental!

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball