ET.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
28 Dec 2013 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Enjoy the world

bloody oath i will. it was pointed out to me its been 4 weeks so today is car driving time

thePup
13831 posts
28 Dec 2013 4:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

chrispy said..

Enjoy the world

bloody oath i will. it was pointed out to me its been 4 weeks so today is car driving time

Awesome Brother - that post of yours has made my day !!!!!! Hope it went down smooth n' sweet

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
28 Dec 2013 5:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said...
laceys lane said..

chrispy said..

Enjoy the world

Awesome Brother - that post of yours has made my day !!!!!! Hope it went down smooth n' sweet

I hope yours was just as good pupwana

thePup
13831 posts
28 Dec 2013 5:31PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^
been 109% stoked we have some waves over here to take my mind away for a while each morning champion .... big time !!!
massive , insanely dangerous , crowds though

You are the best by the way

wavelength
1195 posts
28 Dec 2013 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..
^^^^

been 109% stoked we have some waves over here to take my mind away for a while each morning champion .... big time !!!

massive , insanely dangerous , crowds thoughYou are the best by the way

Yew!!!!

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Dec 2013 5:32AM
Thumbs Up

Beautiful morning. The water was crisp,clear and super smooth. Body surfed and I must say that I performed well and I looked even better have great day y'all and enjoy the world

SP
10979 posts
29 Dec 2013 7:00AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Beautiful morning. The water was crisp,clear and super smooth. Body surfed and I must say that I performed well and I looked even better have great day y'all and enjoy the world

How'd ya 666 session go?

Are you hooked ??...

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Dec 2013 9:21AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

alley was blown out at sparrow's fart- such a shame for those on holidays

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
29 Dec 2013 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Screw the holiday peoplepopped into work for 10 mins yesterday and spent the next 5 hours there,no waves about today so back to work

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Dec 2013 9:31AM
Thumbs Up

Did take the 666 out sp,was heaps of fun
Mac you should be stoked, all the tourists are bringing you coin...more mctavish's and time in the gym
Crab pots are out atm,so a arvo paddle/retrieve and should be beers and sandies

towball
4627 posts
29 Dec 2013 11:42AM
Thumbs Up

Had a couple of surfs at Fitzroy pretty average weather is crap as well headed a bit further south today , see what tomorrow brings

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
29 Dec 2013 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

TB is that your fark'n RV...fark you are one rich bitch

thePup
13831 posts
29 Dec 2013 12:29PM
Thumbs Up

Good Morning champions of coolness ..... blown out but I was in early early & got some nice ones before the wind killed it ...... that is a wicked Winnebago TB - you could easily accommodate 15 wild Taranaki girls in that beast

towball
4627 posts
29 Dec 2013 1:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

No that's just one that happened to be in the park mine is parked down the other side of the road to the right of the big surf board , not rich mate
The mountain is Tranaki I didn't expect to see snow, the surf board is at Sirco in Oakura 26' long

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
29 Dec 2013 7:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

weiry said..

No that's just one that happened to be in the park mine is parked down the other side of the road to the right of the big surf board , not rich mate
The mountain is Tranaki I didn't expect to see snow, the surf board is at Sirco in Oakura 26' long

should of said yes,that mountain looks amazing TB,i saw Mt cook in the south in feb once and it had snow over it.

wavelength
1195 posts
29 Dec 2013 5:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..
weiry said..

That would just about float me, post Christmas. As long as it is more than 3 inches thick.

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Dec 2013 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

should be some waves for the goldie crew tomorrow

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Dec 2013 5:37PM
Thumbs Up

Retrieving pots was a bit how you going...lotsa lightning and more nerves from me...at one stage I was going to ditch the paddle and prone it back home...nice haul so I'm happy now

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
29 Dec 2013 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Retrieving pots was a bit how you going...lotsa lightning and more nerves from me...at one stage I was going to ditch the paddle and prone it back home...nice haul so I'm happy now

mudies or sandies

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
29 Dec 2013 7:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

i would have-carbon is conductive

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
29 Dec 2013 6:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
chrispy said..

i would have-carbon is conductive

I know,that's why I was ****ting...to poor to ditch the paddle though.

Weiry,delicious sandies mate...got some muddies around the corner the other week,nothing like your Jurassic park freaks you catch though

thePup
13831 posts
29 Dec 2013 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

mmmmmmmm farken mudkrabb claws , dash of chili & tarty sauce plus a wisp of pep & sal and a heap of fresh icy beer ...... yummo !!!!!!!!

towball
4627 posts
30 Dec 2013 3:28AM
Thumbs Up

Morning all parked up in land had to go to Bulls so the old girl could have a look at a Bali Shop gges those places give me the Tom tits . Don't know were to next surf out look is not good any were might head north

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
30 Dec 2013 3:34AM
Thumbs Up

Morning TB,are you having good weatherSoutherlies up its slide time

towball
4627 posts
30 Dec 2013 4:01AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

Morning TB,are you having good weatherSoutherlies up its slide time

No mate seen heaps of rain , stayed in a camping ground for the first time night before last it pissed down in the morning , felt sorry for people in tents with kids . Had a surf that morning tie boards back on the roof in my wettie got a bit of a cold now . Have agood one

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
30 Dec 2013 7:44AM
Thumbs Up

2.5 hours of sliders with Vanders

Oh the Pin' goes wellWon't be long until Vanders orders a logthe surf was small with the odd 2 foot set every 15 mins you really needed a low rocker board out there this morning,still great fun tho

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
30 Dec 2013 10:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

2.5 hours of sliders with Vanders

Oh the Pin' goes wellWon't be long until Vanders orders a logthe surf was small with the odd 2 foot set every 15 mins you really needed a low rocker board out there this morning,still great fun tho

i better get down there before someone(that would be you mac) talks him out of a hotlog

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball