WA, 24860 posts
30 Dec 2013 8:39AM
Thumbs Up

Nah you blokes have CW in your blood

thePup
13831 posts
30 Dec 2013 12:07PM
Thumbs Up

Out at sparrow's fart - and got some unreal absolute crank it uppers ...... left as the blowflies were coming out in hordes .... I am stoked can't get any better than what Davy Jones blessed me with

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
30 Dec 2013 12:26PM
Thumbs Up

That a good little puppy

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
30 Dec 2013 7:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

Out at sparrow's fart - and got some unreal absolute crank it uppers ...... left as the blowflies were coming out in hordes .... I am stoked can't get any better than what Davy Jones blessed me with

Good work mate, glad you've been blessed by the gods, well deserved.

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

62mac said..

2.5 hours of sliders with Vanders

Oh the Pin' goes wellWon't be long until Vanders orders a logthe surf was small with the odd 2 foot set every 15 mins you really needed a low rocker board out there this morning,still great fun tho

i better get down there before someone(that would be you mac) talks him out of a hotlog

Won't happen Lacey, Steve's got it all dialled in on what I need.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
30 Dec 2013 5:35PM
Thumbs Up

So what's it going to be Vanders single double triple stinger any art work ideas

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
30 Dec 2013 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said...
So what's it going to be Vanders single double triple stinger any art work ideas

What! You have no spoken to him about art....

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
31 Dec 2013 5:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Morning all parked up in land had to go to Bulls so the old girl could have a look at a Bali Shop gges those places give me the Tom tits . Don't know were to next surf out look is not good any were might head north

Good clean 2 foot surf back home at mak this morning........Duncan kneeboarder thought might be onshore where you gone :)
No crowds

Aquarian
QLD, 86 posts
31 Dec 2013 10:11AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

Morning all parked up in land had to go to Bulls so the old girl could have a look at a Bali Shop gges those places give me the Tom tits . Don't know were to next surf out look is not good any were might head north

Good clean 2 foot surf back home at mak this morning........Duncan kneeboarder thought might be onshore where you gone :)
No crowds

This is wot you missin' TB

GizzieNZ
4102 posts
31 Dec 2013 8:38AM
Thumbs Up

Okay now you seen the pics will have to revise wave conditions to "almost clean"

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Dec 2013 11:29AM
Thumbs Up

You blokes should be posting more pics for us...you can't leave it up to your minister of tourism all the time....does freak me out you guys are still in rubber though brrrrrr

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
31 Dec 2013 12:11PM
Thumbs Up

Good morning,Pup wish all the best for the service today and it all goes well,celebrate ones life enjoy and keep the memory alive.

towball
4627 posts
31 Dec 2013 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Aquarian said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

No crowds

Coming home had enough of rain -crap surf

thePup
13831 posts
31 Dec 2013 7:02PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

Good morning,Pup wish all the best for the service today and it all goes well,celebrate ones life enjoy and keep the memory alive.

cheers 007 ..... it went down pretty sweet , big relief beause I have been so busy organising it all and so many phone calls tracking down rellies & old friends from his Surf Club days etc etc ..... had the wake at one of his long-time mates place , we both put on the piss & nosh , great turnout , some superb memories shared ... even got a 1966 photo of Dad at Coolangatta during a carnival .... farking priceless stuff ..... but geez I am gonna miss my old man something cruel champion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of an era for this frother

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
31 Dec 2013 9:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

62mac said..

cheers 007 ..... it went down pretty sweet , big relief beause I have been so busy organising it all and so many phone calls tracking down rellies & old friends from his Surf Club days etc etc ..... had the wake at one of his long-time mates place , we both put on the piss & nosh , great turnout , some superb memories shared ... even got a 1966 photo of Dad at Coolangatta during a carnival .... farking priceless stuff ..... but geez I am gonna miss my old man something cruel champion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so true pup, but the memories stay forever

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
31 Dec 2013 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
thePup said..

62mac said..

so true pup, but the memories stay forever

And New memories are made to going forward...I will give credit to the council the set up here at the parkland is so good,everyone is happy and smiling....now blow some **** up,if their fireworks are crap,well I'm doing my ones

Aquarian
QLD, 86 posts
1 Jan 2014 6:16AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
towball said..

Aquarian said..

GizzieNZ said..

towball said..

No crowds

Coming home had enough of rain -crap surf

First sunrise for the New Year... awesome..

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
1 Jan 2014 9:04AM
Thumbs Up

morning TB and pup enjoy some waves chrispy enjoy your hangover

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Jan 2014 9:33AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

ha, nothing like living life to its fullest with a hangover

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
1 Jan 2014 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said...
weiry said..

YEEEEEEEW.

How good is that last pic........bastards

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
1 Jan 2014 9:37AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

weiry said..

hahahaha. Lacey i just received a call from a mate that i was suppose to go out with last night.
he is still on it

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
1 Jan 2014 9:56AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
weiry said..

laceys lane said..

weiry said..

hahahaha. Lacey i just received a call from a mate that i was suppose to go out with last night.
he is still on it

chrispy's alive and yes as for your mate we've all been there before

NewScotty
2350 posts
1 Jan 2014 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Morning lads.
My first New Years spent in Sydney since 05.
9am fireworks @ Coogee Beach were top notch.
Took family down with another family and back at ours until 4am - struggling now.
Had the best of 80's on the box from midnight.

thePup
13831 posts
1 Jan 2014 12:45PM
Thumbs Up

Morning champions ..... got some more truelove early this morning to bring in the newie , great sesh again I have been bloody spoilt this week ... Thankyou Hughie & Davy Jones

Oh ... and a pinch and a punch for the very first of the month

MickPC
8266 posts
1 Jan 2014 6:31PM
Thumbs Up

Happy New year Pup & the rest of the greenroom crew

thePup
13831 posts
1 Jan 2014 10:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MickPC said..

Happy New year Pup & the rest of the greenroom crew

Onya Micky - same to you ...... hope ya both have a ripping holiday .... get some crackers up there for us all brother

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Jan 2014 3:37AM
Thumbs Up

Good morning all surf check and its rubbishhave a great day you all

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
2 Jan 2014 9:08AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

Good morning all surf check and its rubbishhave a great day you all

Yeah false start at 4am but appreciate you letting me know Mac, was half way down there when I got your message.

Wishing a good day to all........

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Jan 2014 8:28AM
Thumbs Up

Chrsipy is missing in action has he been released yet

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
2 Jan 2014 3:41PM
Thumbs Up

Morning chaps...1-2ft here n water temp is a cool 27. Bit of morning sickness but the wide ones are coming through the point nicely now. Looks like a good day ahead given the crap conditions to date. Swell is on the rise by the look of it - at long last

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Jan 2014 3:40PM
Thumbs Up

chrispy still in the lockup

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"The Good Morning thread" started by towball