Forums > Surfing Longboarding

Where did you surf today?

Created by Simondo > 9 months ago, 23 Mar 2013
chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

You blokes are bloody mad. We had cracking longboard waves up here. Waist to head high,nice and fat for the lb and just peeled all the way to the sand. I just don't get your way of thinking lads
Plus we got tedder ave for you all to hang out when your stuffed

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
25 Aug 2013 3:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

You blokes are bloody mad. We had cracking longboard waves up here. Waist to head high,nice and fat for the lb and just peeled all the way to the sand. I just don't get your way of thinking lads

Head high?? Were you in Teahupoo Chrispy?

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Aug 2013 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

Chrispy now that's one place I will not be seen dead,I hate everything that place stands for full of kock head want to be's

rant over

Looks like you scored matt has just left for broadie.

Those CW guys out today were tearing the place apart againVanders the reason Lacey only surfed the two waves and called it a day is because he is so unfit

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 1:28PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...
chrispy said..

Head high?? Were you in Teahupoo Chrispy?

Check my pic on the previous page funny man lol. Yep head high

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 1:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said...
Completely.surprised at the waves on offer. So surfed out and feeling great. Shame this swell will not hang around

There you go Vanders. And Mac I put the tedder as a stir.
The Surf club for breakfast is the go nom nom

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:22PM
Thumbs Up

super fun waves here today as well - its been a 3 surf day....its like a summer day except we had a lovely light offshore all day. Will post a pic or two later. Surfed out. Beer in hand. Great Sunday Glad you all getting some as well.

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Aug 2013 5:45PM
Thumbs Up

I didn't surf here....it was better next door

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:13PM
Thumbs Up

That's looks delish Ted. We had nice size,just very fat.....not like the lm arse licking society who dominate ankle slapping coffee shop maneuvers

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Aug 2013 6:19PM
Thumbs Up

i looked at the rainbow cam at 6.30. it wasn't even breaking. got there at nine. paddling out some kook was coming at me- mac.

vanders says their going in, so i catch two waves and go in.

ended up at the alley midday on the 14'er riding waves. didn't use the devil blade much - . worked on trimming, gliding, turning, walking up and down the board.

what the hells happening to me

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
25 Aug 2013 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

i looked at the rainbow cam at 6.30. it wasn't even breaking. got there at nine. paddling out some kook was coming at me- mac.

ended up at the alley midday on the 14'er riding waves. didn't use the devil blade much - . worked on trimming, gliding, turning, walking up and down the board.

Sorry I missed you this morning mate You know I was thinking of you this morning I got to LM at 6am and nearly texted Mac to say it was a pond but as the sun came up and a bit later it was getting better. My big Laird 11 foot surftech SUP is a great board to knee paddle a surf I do it all the time with a kid on the front tandem

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Aug 2013 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said..

laceys lane said..

Sorry I missed you this morning mate You know I was thinking of you this morning I got to LM at 6am and nearly texted Mac to say it was a pond but as the sun came up and a bit later it was getting better. My big Laird 11 foot surftech SUP is a great board to knee paddle a surf I do it all the time with a kid on the front tandem

yeah, i thought of that boofy, but the 666's are to wide to do it properly

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

That's looks delish Ted. We had nice size,just very fat.....not like the lm arse licking society who dominate ankle slapping coffee shop maneuvers

Chrispy are you the Farmers wife

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:41PM
Thumbs Up

Lacey go see team CW ask for a guy called Steve he knows his sh1t,you are getting a longboard and not a prone knee paddle board right.Know that's sorted art ideas please

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Aug 2013 6:44PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said..

Lacey go see team CW ask for a guy called Steve he knows his sh1t,you are getting a longboard and not a prone knee paddle board right.Know that's sorted art ideas please

a lb i can knee paddle mac. haven't got the dough right now, but yeah i reckon he's the guy to see.

hmmm, art, i'm looking to you for that

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

BS Lacey you always find the coin for your sup's,CW's order bank could be 8 weeks I'm not sure,so start putting some coin aside now,roll in and have a chat/order with Steve.
Happy with that good sorted now about that art

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
62mac said...
chrispy said..

The farmer is bitch slapped. last I heard,he was chainsawing trees down to improve his view of Ayres rock.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Aug 2013 4:52PM
Thumbs Up

haha sounds like asea

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
25 Aug 2013 6:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
chrispy said..

62mac said...
chrispy said..

The farmer is bitch slapped. last I heard,he was chainsawing trees down to improve his view of Ayres rock.

That is fkn funny^^^ I thought he was opening an organic dairy out there hand milking only

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
boofy said...
chrispy said..

62mac said...
chrispy said..

That is fkn funny^^^ I thought he was opening an organic dairy out there hand milking only

Everybody he knows at main were saving egg cartons for him. Even though we were being ripped on the deal. His offer 12 cartons for one egg. Then we all had 12,000,000 cartons saved between us and he tells us the schools are ****ed. I have learnt how to recycle now.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Aug 2013 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

I didn't couldn't get into the carpark for farks sake so many people pfffffffttttt

weiry
QLD, 5396 posts
25 Aug 2013 7:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
thePup said..

I didn't couldn't get into the carpark for farks sake so many people pfffffffttttt

go north young man.

thePup
13831 posts
25 Aug 2013 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

we did and found out why there were here

vanders1
QLD, 3809 posts
25 Aug 2013 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

You're a longboarder trapped in a sup'ers body, just accept it, buy a board and come out of the closet.

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
25 Aug 2013 6:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
vanders1 said...
laceys lane said..

You're a longboarder trapped in a sup'ers body, just accept it, buy a board and come out of the closet.

And Vanders,you are short boarder stuck on a longboard

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Aug 2013 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

no, i'm a mixed bag. the one thing i've learnt in the last few years is don't tie yourself DOWN to one form of water entertainment.

only took me over 30 years to realise.

now i just laugh at the beach fence leaners moaning about conditions

the ocean is your life blood- use all of it

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
25 Aug 2013 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
laceys lane said..

no, i'm a mixed bag. the one thing i've learnt in the last few years is don't tie yourself DOWN to one form of female entertainment.

now i just laugh at the blokes who are moaning about their only chicks moods

there are lots of ladies....its in your blood - so make use of all that you can

Fixed it for ya LL

laceys lane
QLD, 19803 posts
25 Aug 2013 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ted the Kiwi said..

laceys lane said..

no, i'm a mixed bag. the one thing i've learnt in the last few years is don't tie yourself DOWN to one form of female entertainment.

now i just laugh at the blokes who are moaning about their only chicks moods

there are lots of ladies....its in your blood - so make use of all that you can

Fixed it for ya LL

have you shown your better half this ted

pretty funny

chrispy
WA, 9675 posts
26 Aug 2013 12:43PM
Thumbs Up

Surfed on that shorty and the longboard today. I am damaged yeeew. Went across the pond and the crowds.were way smaller than we expected. So many perfect waves. I am so glad when I wake up and get days like this. No Vanders was not at Chopes but once again is was better than ......well i will stay nice,no point upsetting the delusional

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
29 Aug 2013 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

Had a surf at inside Bommie at my local, it's been a dreadful few weeks in Sydney for surf, nothing but mild days and zero swell, I really only went out to prove to myself that I could still manage to pull on a wetty over my gut.

But it turned out to be one of those serendipitous afternoons when Mother Nature took a shine to me and provided some waves in my own little takeoff zone.

When I first got out the back, I sat out there in front of 3 shortys for 15 minutes and got zilch then I saw a peak about 50 metres north, paddled over to it and never stopped getting acceptable waves for almost an hour. It was like I had found my place in the ocean or the ocean had found a place for me.

Even when another LB paddled out, we still had plenty to share.

SP
10979 posts
29 Aug 2013 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ Love that feeling....

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"Where did you surf today?" started by Simondo