WA, 24860 posts
1 Apr 2013 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

yep glassy as

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
1 Apr 2013 10:07PM
Thumbs Up

Get there earlier Mac & chase the knobs away for me will ya.
I hear there's been a few of late.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Apr 2013 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

vanders1 said...

All the trouble makers have packed up and gone home,this would have to have been the worst Easter of knobs ever.

thePup
13831 posts
1 Apr 2013 8:25PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
vanders1 said...

All the trouble makers have packed up and gone home,this would have to have been the worst Easter of knobs ever.

Absolutely yes - saw it time and again here mate some ridiculous stuff

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
1 Apr 2013 10:49PM
Thumbs Up

thePup said...
62mac said...
vanders1 said...

Thanks for letting us know that pup, because I had a theory that all our issues were causes by WA blokes over here on holidays.

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
1 Apr 2013 10:50PM
Thumbs Up

Anyway bed time, see you crazies in the morning.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Apr 2013 8:54PM
Thumbs Up

vanders1 said...

thePup
13831 posts
1 Apr 2013 9:00PM
Thumbs Up

vanders1 said...
thePup said...
62mac said...
vanders1 said...

Thanks for letting us know the pup, cause I had a theory that all our issues were causes by WA blokes over here on holidays.

yeah and the knoblets who didn't go ended up at my local

thePup
13831 posts
1 Apr 2013 9:02PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
vanders1 said...

kadilak
QLD, 605 posts
1 Apr 2013 11:04PM
Thumbs Up

Might be at LM later in the day tomorrow

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
2 Apr 2013 5:44AM
Thumbs Up

mmmmm light offshore breeze all night.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Apr 2013 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

Scored some cracking little LM sliders with Vanders and Chrispy then the man SDR paddled out on a 10 footer,I was the first to come in and saw Chrispy on the 10 footer get a nice one,Chrispy get a 10 footer up you mate.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
2 Apr 2013 1:52PM
Thumbs Up

one of the best surf i have had in ages. the surf was not great,yet all the crew had a good vibe. i was even putting **** on a hipster dude about no leggie...he then went and did a 100 metre handstand super nice bloke. we shared a few waves and he even jumped on the back of the beer garden board when i was on the snotty end
will go through some footage tonight. everyone scored some. you just cant beat it when people have manners and a big smile. thanks to all for making a **** week great

thePup
13831 posts
2 Apr 2013 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
one of the best surf i have had in ages. the surf was not great,yet all the crew had a good vibe. i was even putting **** on a hipster dude about no leggie...he then went and did a 100 metre handstand super nice bloke. we shared a few waves and he even jumped on the back of the beer garden board when i was on the snotty end
will go through some footage tonight. everyone scored some. you just cant beat it when people have manners and a big smile. thanks to all for making a **** week great

hahahaaaaaa a tandem champion ride wiiiiiiiiiiiiicked

Horto11
202 posts
2 Apr 2013 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

I have a theory that vibe in the water is positively correlated with surf quality in the last 2-5 days . I saw it over Easter most recently up the sunny coast Thursday Friday sat surf got bigger and better everyone getting a chance to have a dig even with Easter crowds.... Come Sunday and Monday as swell size starts coming down, the same crew in the water are noticeably less agitated, they were more mellow etc, calling others in instead of shouting hey, whistling from the inside etc

Maybe a well known factor haha, seems logical....

vanders1
QLD, 3808 posts
2 Apr 2013 10:18PM
Thumbs Up

A few pics from today. (sorry iphone quality)

Looking across Snapper.

The big fella SDR having just taken off on a little LM slider.

thePup
13831 posts
2 Apr 2013 8:38PM
Thumbs Up

vanders1 said...
A few pics from today. (sorry iphone quality)

Looking across Snapper.

The big fella SDR having just taken off on a little LM slider.

top one's a ripper

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
3 Apr 2013 5:10PM
Thumbs Up

^^^yep that top one would good on a wall

SP
10979 posts
3 Apr 2013 4:17PM
Thumbs Up

Yep nice shot Vanders.

Any footage or photos Chrispy?

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
3 Apr 2013 6:42PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...
Yep nice shot Vanders.

got some cool footage sp. dell rosso sure can dance for a beer swilling pie eater
i have to learn to switch it off between waves as you have to go through a lot off rubbish to get what you want. will be back out with asea in the morning for some movie making geez i can speak a lot off **** out there,made me laugh watching myself tuning the little hottie out at snapper though not as smooth as i once was

thePup
13831 posts
3 Apr 2013 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
SP said...
Yep nice shot Vanders.

got some cool footage sp. dell rosso sure can dance for a beer swilling pie eater
i have to learn to switch it off between waves as you have to go through a lot off rubbish to get what you want. will be back out with asea in the morning for some movie making geez i can speak a lot off **** out there,made me laugh watching myself tuning the little hottie out at snapper though not as smooth as i once was

The shadow of the BIG KAHUNA ASEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA33 ..... aka the sheik of Rip Rip Rip .... the Sultan of Stoke n Smoke looms large --------------------------> [}:)]

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
3 Apr 2013 9:26PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
SP said...
Yep nice shot Vanders.

what time and where are you two surfing Chrispychru got tomorrow off but got to drop kids to school

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 Apr 2013 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

i believe the beer garden board is in the panel shop,true or false

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
3 Apr 2013 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^nup,will be surfing it with asea in the morning. will don some fins and attemp some water footage....then sdr will get it back to fix the smashed rail

boofy main beach at 6 mate...some nice banks around our way atm no leggies tomorrow

Blair365
74 posts
3 Apr 2013 6:52PM
Thumbs Up

you lads heading to snapper in the morning or will it be to small?

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
3 Apr 2013 9:54PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
^^^^nup,will be surfing it with asea in the morning. will don some fins and attemp some water footage....then sdr will get it back to fix the smashed rail

boofy main beach at 6 mate...some nice banks around our way atm no leggies tomorrow

bugga cant get there that early

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
3 Apr 2013 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

boofy said...
chrispychru said...

if the wind turns i could head down to lm for a arvo paddle....depends on how long it takes me to ride ny new treadly from mermaid home

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
3 Apr 2013 10:09PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
boofy said...
chrispychru said...

if the wind turns i could head down to lm for a arvo paddle....depends on how long it takes me to ride ny new treadly from mermaid home

will be at LM GM 8am QLD gotta pick rugrats up from school in arvo

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 Apr 2013 7:11PM
Thumbs Up

Blair365 said...
you lads heading to snapper in the morning or will it be to small?

I think it will be too small mate shame you missed us Tuesday was great fun session.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
3 Apr 2013 7:14PM
Thumbs Up

Maybe good for a early on friday then off to see Vanders new SDR Clearwater being made from computer hand finish to tint,always wanted to watch a board being made but most factories you won't see the process in one day,Vanders must have some pull with SDR

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"see you qldrs at" started by asea