25 Mar 2012 7:44PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

boofy said...

62mac said...

Yuk,on a sup or mal boofy

9,6 Diverse Mal to lumpy for sup

Flick a pic' up mate they make some sweet boards

my little mate across the road has about 30 boards to choose from, some nice old school boards, Dewey weber, RA, beautiful old scott dilloon on the wall and some nice old MCTs that you would like Fantastic plastic machine etc, he is in Hawaii at the moment so I have free run on it all will get some pics
Cheers Boof
(he is the little fella that got smashed by the jetski a few years ago during quikky pro the diverse mal is his I am to scared to touch the good stuff

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Mar 2012 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

I remember that guy I think he was out at LM the other week.

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
25 Mar 2012 8:08PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

I remember that guy I think he was out at LM the other week.

He is there religiously every sat ,sun 6am Mac he has got a whole quiver of little simmons boards he is using at the moment he is way worse than you in the board turnover stakes
I am loving the look of the Goddard boards that Chrispy posted up and am tossing up whether to drop in there on our way to Sydney at easter to get measured up

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
25 Mar 2012 5:23PM
Thumbs Up

You should mate from what I've seen and read they are awesome boards mate, quality and great to see your back prone surfing again,its still ok the sup as well

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
25 Mar 2012 8:31PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

You should mate from what I've seen and read they are awesome boards mate, quality and great to see your back prone surfing again,its still ok the sup as well

Yeah I have missed it, I love any form of surf discipline, have got a 20year old wayne Hutch Knee board that I pull out every now and then, and wanna see a photo of Chrispys Hand surf thingy, there was an old bloke on a fibreglass narrow bodyboard at Hastings this morn he was the only one getting cover ups close to the rocks

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
25 Mar 2012 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

boofy said...

62mac said...

Yeah I have missed it, I love any form of surf discipline, have got a 20year old wayne Hutch Knee board that I pull out every now and then, and wanna see a photo of Chrispys Hand surf thingy, there was an old bloke on a fibreglass narrow bodyboard at Hastings this morn he was the only one getting cover ups close to the rocks

yep,im talking to goddRD ON MONDAY AND IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHERE MY NEW STICK WILL BE COMING FROM. BOOF Will have to post my hand surfer during the week mate. it is my new best freind

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
28 Mar 2012 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

Thats it sicking up the next 2 days LM 0700 anyone interested

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
28 Mar 2012 7:54PM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

yep,pick me up asea

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
28 Mar 2012 5:58PM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

Sorry mate all surfed out at the pass
Some snakes out there but the lads sorted within 10 minutes

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
28 Mar 2012 9:07PM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

Have got 2 hours up my sleeve after kid drop off will be there at 8am QLD on army green diverse mal Asea

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
28 Mar 2012 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

ok chrispy get back to me i will be at you're place 0630 if i hear from you Boofy will see you there on a clear board as photo by the way i ride goofy easy find

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
28 Mar 2012 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Its pumping guys enjoy

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
29 Mar 2012 11:53AM
Thumbs Up

Just got home no sign of boofy he was probably there amongst the crowd had some great waves head high long walls for the round house cutties plus a couple nose rides thrown in the mix.looking forward to happy hour this arvo

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
29 Mar 2012 10:30AM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

Just got home no sign of boofy he was probably there amongst the crowd had some great waves head high long walls for the round house cutties plus a couple nose rides thrown in the mix.looking forward to happy hour this arvo

Sorry mate no pic's did not happen

Stoked for you mate and I believe all of the above

cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
29 Mar 2012 1:36PM
Thumbs Up

Big A?

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
29 Mar 2012 1:42PM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

Gidday Asea
Sorry I missed you mate I parked down near Kirra groyne and walked up I paddled out at LM got one to GM hung there got two more, it was very crowded good size solid walls floated back to my car and sat on Kirra groyne watchin some SBs getting quick fast barrels
cheers Boof

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
29 Mar 2012 5:40PM
Thumbs Up

boofy said...

asea said...

Gidday Asea
Sorry I missed you mate I parked down near Kirra groyne and walked up I paddled out at LM got one to GM hung there got two more, it was very crowded good size solid walls floated back to my car and sat on Kirra groyne watchin some SBs getting quick fast barrels
cheers Boof
Boof you're dead right i had to make the decision paddle back or walk back after the long rides.Great waves but geez i hate surfing there namely crowds and kooks who get in you're way ,you straighten up to miss them and you get smashed by the white water.catch up another time.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
29 Mar 2012 7:25PM
Thumbs Up

hey Mac & Chrispy is it a Saturday morning or Sunday morning Sesh with AC????? He's mustard & I'll do it for sure

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
29 Mar 2012 7:33PM
Thumbs Up

BulldogPup said...

hey Mac & Chrispy is it a Saturday morning or Sunday morning Sesh with AC????? He's mustard & I'll do it for sure

Both mate hell that's why its called to weekend.

Pup have you got that feeling asea is a hoax

BulldogPup
6657 posts
29 Mar 2012 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

BulldogPup said...

I see nothing I hear nothing I speak nothing
It's on then we sort it tomorow

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
30 Mar 2012 6:48AM
Thumbs Up

asea is the phantom of the sea. covers his prints in the sand as he walks towards the surf. he is no hoax asea,just very careful in trying to stop the paparazzi from finding him

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
30 Mar 2012 11:29PM
Thumbs Up

handsurfer across from mine. wish i had a gopro and a gath mount. it will be beatings plus

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
31 Mar 2012 7:57AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

BulldogPup said...

Now who is the real ASEA ,mac,doggie,chrispy

boofy
NSW, 2110 posts
31 Mar 2012 9:44AM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

handsurfer across from mine. wish i had a gopro and a gath mount. it will be beatings plus

Hey Mate been doing a bit of net surfin how good would this be there is some nice ones out there, will get one for the kids birthday sorted

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Apr 2012 7:37AM
Thumbs Up

Asea our leader has called for a Monday session,I wont be there.

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
1 Apr 2012 11:41AM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...

me neither working

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Apr 2012 9:43AM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

62mac said...

me neither working

working on eating BBQ chips

asea
QLD, 5511 posts
1 Apr 2012 11:47AM
Thumbs Up

still painting how long till happy hour

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
1 Apr 2012 12:01PM
Thumbs Up

asea said...

still painting how long till happy hour

are you grounding the paint out of stone asea. the old lady down the street would have finished the harbour bridge by now. no happy hour for slackers mate

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"see you qldrs at" started by asea