Forums > Surfing Longboarding

the official beer garden experiment movie

Created by chrispychru > 9 months ago, 8 Aug 2012
cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
8 Oct 2012 2:41PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
one question for you all.... what sort of fins would you guys like...might even get a selection if we are nice. word is the lovely blokes at shapers might help us out

I've got this in the box of my SDR http://www.shapers.com.au/products/8.75%22-Reuben-Roxburgh.html - great fin

A good set of Stelth side bites to go with it? I use the rusty quad rears with mine but there FCS.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
8 Oct 2012 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

delay on board as we are waiting to see if inlayz are coming to the party to give us some of that fine wood grain finish... steve is off to W.A on wed and back next week so it will not be all bad.(check inlayz wood grain decking and you will see how nice it is)

im hoping to see shapers this week for some fins and stuff

oh i have something else.....

BulldogPup
6657 posts
8 Oct 2012 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
delay on board as we are waiting to see if inlayz are coming to the party to give us some of that fine wood grain finish... steve is off to W.A on wed and back next week so it will not be all bad.(check inlayz wood grain decking and you will see how nice it is)

mmmmm something else

cRAZY Canuk
NSW, 2528 posts
8 Oct 2012 8:24PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...

And then.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
8 Oct 2012 7:38PM
Thumbs Up

oh ...i put it in the other thread....mr steve dell rosso of clearwater surfboard fame will be at pt plommer

SP
10979 posts
22 Oct 2012 6:08PM
Thumbs Up

This was on page 3

So is tomorrow still Glassing day Chrispy? Thanks again mate you are a champion for doing it ..

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
22 Oct 2012 8:13PM
Thumbs Up

SP said...
This was on page 3

So is tomorrow still Glassing day Chrispy? Thanks again mate you are a champion..

yes i know...but im chrispy, i will take the shame one big member should put their hands in their pocket looks like thursday,the design has not shown up yet[}:)] asea me and del rosso in the glassing bay i will personally bag this prick in person,because i do not want their name anywhere near this board[}:)]
i have stuck with it because it will look sick...oh dick head,enjoy the coin cause i hope you go broke after this

and yes sp...been plenty off time

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Nov 2012 10:33AM
Thumbs Up

I've just been sent a picture of the board wholly cow AWESOME.

Chrispy and Steve Del Rosso amazing.

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
1 Nov 2012 2:05PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
I've just been sent a picture of the board wholly cow AWESOME.

Chrispy and Steve Del Rosso amazing.

Now now young mac, it's not nice to tease.

Now where did we put that bible meme

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Nov 2012 11:30AM
Thumbs Up

Mate I would but I dont have the gear to upload on me and I'm sure Chrispy will post some pic's later,looks unreal

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2012 2:43PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
Mate I would but I dont have the gear to upload on me and I'm sure Chrispy will post some pic's later,looks unreal

SMS to me Mac n I will stick it up

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Nov 2012 11:55AM
Thumbs Up

On its way mate

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2012 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

Nice work fellas - this is looking very very good - the beer garden table!!!!!!

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
1 Nov 2012 2:51PM
Thumbs Up

ok the the print finally arrived from the slack arse and it has been laid down with the first cover of glass. would have hung around to watch the second but time was not my friend...hope you all like the sneak preview....pup i have a sticker there just for you buddy

MASSIVE THANKS to the CREW FROM THE HOUSE OFF DEL ROSSO
SUPER GAV
KAZ
MACCA
and off course MR STEVE DEL ROSSO FROM CLEARWATER SURFBOARD FAME

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
1 Nov 2012 12:58PM
Thumbs Up

and a big thank you to you chrispy

Ted the Kiwi
NSW, 14256 posts
1 Nov 2012 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

62mac said...
and a big thank you to you chrispy

+ 1

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
1 Nov 2012 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

+ +1

That's a bit flash for us lot.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
1 Nov 2012 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
ok the the print finally arrived from the slack arse and it has been laid down with the first cover of glass. would have hung around to watch the second but time was not my friend...hope you all like the sneak preview....pup i have a sticker there just for you buddy

MASSIVE THANKS to the CREW FROM THE HOUSE OFF DEL ROSSO
SUPER GAV
KAZ
MACCA
and off course MR STEVE DEL ROSSO FROM CLEARWATER SURFBOARD FAME

Chris & Steve - you have done us all proud at Seabreeze . really cool stuff . that girl (and that girl) is stunning , big kudo's to both of you on this effort .... pat yourself on the back young champion you deserve it thanks for the pics too

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
1 Nov 2012 4:44PM
Thumbs Up

thanks crew. no thanks to me though. i was just lucky to meet enough super cool folk with a desire for adventure. i was so excited when i walked in and saw the table,i blushed at what steve and the crew have done for us.
once again i have done bugger all except having the good fortune of doing something way cool with even cooler peeps
do not forget mchenry and CONTOUR CAMERAS
NICK FROM SURF FREIGHT
plus,well im pissed and still waiting on the others.

MichaelR
NSW, 855 posts
1 Nov 2012 6:11PM
Thumbs Up

Sweet looking board Chrispy, and the sponsors!

SP
10979 posts
2 Nov 2012 4:11PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
thanks crew. no thanks to me though. i was just lucky to meet enough super cool folk with a desire for adventure. i was so excited when i walked in and saw the table,i blushed at what steve and the crew have done for us.
once again i have done bugger all except having the good fortune of doing something way cool with even cooler peeps
do not forget mchenry and CONTOUR CAMERAS
NICK FROM SURF FREIGHT
plus,well im pissed and still waiting on the others.

Good things happen to good people.... You are a champ... And that looks even better than I thought when you described it...

Now pack ya **** and get drivin .....

Just got home and organising myself now.

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
2 Nov 2012 8:18PM
Thumbs Up

hello gents, got home about 2hrs ago,with all my **** ready to buzz down to pp.
now im just taking my springy,2boards,sleeping bag and when i get to the nearest bottlo to pp, some cold ones. i was about to bail i am so wrecked...yet the 4 beers in 2hrs plus some sleeping gas has given me my farked up mojo turbo back.... i will have driven 2300 km;s in 48hrs if i pull this off.

ted you will be laughing hard tomorrow night...maybe all the crew will as well,i can see obct and sp in my head now howling at the moon

2 more and im sleeping with a hopeful 1am leave...might be more 4 and get there at 10.

BulldogPup
6657 posts
2 Nov 2012 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

chrispychru said...
now im just taking my springy,2boards,sleeping bag and when i get to the nearest bottlo to pp, some cold ones. i was about to bail i am so wrecked...yet the 4 beers in 2hrs plus some sleeping gas has given me my farked up mojo turbo back.... i will have driven 2300 km;s in 48hrs if i pull this off.

ted you will be laughing hard tomorrow night...maybe all the crew will as well,i can see obct and sp in my head now howling at the moon

2 more and im sleeping with a hopeful 1am leave...might be more 4 and get there at 10.

brother you be bloody careful - I mean that [}:)]

Scotty88
4214 posts
2 Nov 2012 6:51PM
Thumbs Up

BulldogPup said...
chrispychru said...

brother you be bloody careful - I mean that [}:)]

2 redbulls, a Mother and V - you'll be sweet.

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
2 Nov 2012 6:57PM
Thumbs Up

Chrispy will sleep in and surf some epic LM this weekend

McHenry
SA, 1739 posts
12 Nov 2012 1:04PM
Thumbs Up

Can someone give me a bit of an update on the board. Is it being surfed ? Is it being documented? Where is the board ? What are the plans for the next 3 months ??

I have tried to get a hold of Chrispy a few times and the guy is impossible to get a hold of.

Anyone??

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
12 Nov 2012 11:34AM
Thumbs Up

McHenry said...
Can someone give me a bit of an update on the board. Is it being surfed ? Is it being documented? Where is the board ? What are the plans for the next 3 months ??

I have tried to get a hold of Chrispy a few times and the guy is impossible to get a hold of.

Anyone??

McHenry,the board is finished awaiting on fins,we had our BBQ hands all over it on Saturday arvo as we did the CONTOUR CAMERA,super small camera and some filming
was done,STEVE DEL ROSSO from CLEARWATER snapped a bunch of photos,I'll ask him to upload them.Chrispy is one fast cat to catch

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
12 Nov 2012 3:13PM
Thumbs Up

McHenry said...

Anyone??

i will call you tonight or tomorrow. i have a fews queries i need to talk about again as well.
p.s we are not professionals mate,this is for fun and to raise cash for disbled surfers association. glad to see you back posting again

chrispychru
QLD, 7932 posts
14 Nov 2012 7:40PM
Thumbs Up

arggghhh im not going to be a brat and christen the board tomorrow so saturday morning the beer garden board will get wet....with some off australias finest talent gracing their nimble feet across this BEAUTIFUL CLEARWATER LONBOARD

starring ASEA MAC62 DANELI BOOFY CHRISPY AND?

well fellas, the journey really begins now

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
14 Nov 2012 5:53PM
Thumbs Up

Hell of a job mate,that board looked so so nice the other day,the best thing about this project for me is the people involved all champions.

Steve Del Rosso well I cant speak highly enough of this guy,he is someone you would want to call a friend.

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Longboarding

"the official beer garden experiment movie" started by chrispychru