Legions surf report :: Daily updates..

Created by doggie > 9 months ago, 23 Apr 2010
jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
26 Mar 2013 2:53PM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...
The weekend is looking great, only three and a half days to go

And time to surf would be great..I just signed up as the manager for my 8yr olds footy team, OMG there goes any spare time i ever thought i ever get They take the game super seriously

Buster fin
WA, 2573 posts
26 Mar 2013 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^^^^FOOOOOOOL!!

Just looking at the T-cam and it's firing with no-one out! And I can't go!!!

Get onto it, someone![}:)]

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
26 Mar 2013 2:59PM
Thumbs Up

Buster fin said...
^^^^^^^FOOOOOOOL!!

Its lookin a bit meesy tho

Buster fin
WA, 2573 posts
26 Mar 2013 3:05PM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...
Buster fin said...
^^^^^^^FOOOOOOOL!!

True, but in the 30 seconds that I watched, there were 2 smoking tubes. Completely makeable. I concede it would be tough going, but like I said, I'd be on it if given the chance.

birdman89
77 posts
26 Mar 2013 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

haha are we watching the same cam? watched for 5 minutes and saw nothing but wind blown junk. Two boogers out there giving it a go though.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
26 Mar 2013 3:56PM
Thumbs Up

Buster fin said...
doggie said...
Buster fin said...
^^^^^^^FOOOOOOOL!!

True, but in the 30 seconds that I watched, there were 2 smoking tubes. Completely makeable. I concede it would be tough going, but like I said, I'd be on it if given the chance.

Same, I saw a nice left wall as well, but, I aint got no time for dat

Buster fin
WA, 2573 posts
26 Mar 2013 4:21PM
Thumbs Up

Oh to have the luxury of time to belittle a surfing opportunity.

Ctngoodvibes
WA, 1403 posts
26 Mar 2013 4:26PM
Thumbs Up

wodgina6722 said...
Ctngoodvibes said...
Nice looking wedge in that wave Jb. I have an inkling where it is.

cant be metro with the white water out the back

The ww out the back is what gives it away...

Legion
WA, 2222 posts
26 Mar 2013 11:40PM
Thumbs Up

Best day of summer today. Good way to farewell a great season.

subasurf
WA, 2153 posts
27 Mar 2013 10:50AM
Thumbs Up

Tell me someone got something this morning!
I've been filming at trigg all morning.

Killbot
WA, 201 posts
27 Mar 2013 11:30AM
Thumbs Up

Got a couple at 3rds before work. Had a seal pop up in the middle of the line-up and scare the **** out of everyone as well which was pretty funny. Heaps of lids out this morning, outnumbered by my count.

synsies1000
WA, 270 posts
27 Mar 2013 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

Towed a bombie north of gracies today although a little to bumpy still, was worth the drive out there. Then saluted cow bombie on the way back(few sets breaking out there!), to sit in the channel of northies and watch some boys get shacked and axed. sick viewing spot!

Zuke
901 posts
28 Mar 2013 5:11PM
Thumbs Up

How good is the long weekend looking!

I hope you all score and don't be shy about putting up some pics, especially those of you who travel.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
29 Mar 2013 8:09PM
Thumbs Up

Managed to surf for just over three hours today. (the longest i've surfed in a long time)

Arms now feel like skin is all keeping them on

Cramps and a big crowd, but it was moving all over so waves to be had by all. Plenty of sharing and had a great day. Finally met the Doggie (who is currently sin bined for a few days) and Kearnsy. Sorry i didn't want to touch your ECS though Doggie was not as cleaver and had a good grab

Was nice to put faces to names, all though it seemed strange having someone call be JB

The traffic heading north (whilst i was travelling home) was nothing short of staggering..

thommo 000
1670 posts
30 Mar 2013 4:43PM
Thumbs Up

Few around last week...young bloke was out there early..as usuall.

MickPC
8266 posts
30 Mar 2013 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...
Managed to surf for just over three hours today. (the longest i've surfed in a long time)

Cramps and a big crowd, but it was moving all over so waves to be had by all. Plenty of sharing and had a great day. Finally met the Doggie (who is currently sin bined for a few days) and Kearnsy. Sorry i didn't want to touch your ECS though Doggie was not as cleaver and had a good grab

Was nice to put faces to names, all though it seemed strange having someone call be JB

The traffic heading north (whilst i was travelling home) was nothing short of staggering..

I can imagine...the last time I visitied Perth from up North I cut through from the brand over to the road heading up to Lancelin & it was horrendous once I got past the road heading down to 2rocks. I got a double demerit passing a long line of clowns happy to sit behind some snail doing 55 in a 90 zone with farkall traffic headed the other way. I was doing 112, lost my remaining points & had to go on a double or nothing for a year to keep my license...but it was worth passing them all after a long drive & just wanting to get to the olds place in Ocean Reef.

I rode an ECS Bulldog today, went well. But I know what you mean. They're extremely light

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
30 Mar 2013 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

MickPC said...
jbshack said...

I can imagine...the last time I visitied Perth from up North I cut through from the brand over to the road heading up to Lancelin & it was horrendous once I got past the road heading down to 2rocks. I got a double demerit passing a long line of clowns happy to sit behind some snail doing 55 in a 90 zone with farkall traffic headed the other way. I was doing 112, lost my remaining points & had to go on a double or nothing for a year to keep my license...but it was worth passing them all after a long drive & just wanting to get to the olds place in Ocean Reef.

I rode an ECS Bulldog today, went well. But I know what you mean. They're extremely light

Sorry Mick i ment the traffic heading north (the opposite direction to me coming home ) was stupid crazy

ACtually there was a Kneelo up there sitting right out back..He only managed a few waves that i saw but they were smoking deep barrels

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
2 Apr 2013 5:41PM
Thumbs Up

SO no one got any waves over the 4 day long weekend

No wonder a few are so prickly and bent out of shape

Buster fin
WA, 2573 posts
2 Apr 2013 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

Got a fist full with a couple of Bweezers. Far from epic, but clean enough.

How's that 4bi looking Smiko?

smicko
WA, 2503 posts
2 Apr 2013 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

Stationary Buster, as that old RAC ad goes" you're not goin anywhere are ya darlin?"

sparki
WA, 410 posts
2 Apr 2013 8:30PM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...

Did. Very ordinary coz of the early southerly the first day (sat) and then sun was smaller than sat so i took the sup out, but it was unsettled, therefore challenging. then the wind came up at midday like clockwork. Couldn't be screwed putting anything up considering I'd recently been down south.

GPA
WA, 2519 posts
2 Apr 2013 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah JB, I surfed every day, but nothing special, in fact it was quite disappointing locally - even when I headed North on Sunday it was shoulder high and looking promising when we arrived, but after about 4-5 waves it soon dropped to a very inconsistent waist high... luckily I had put the mal on the roof...

Ended up getting some tiddler lefts on the mal yesterday somewhere near Contacios. That was fun until about 7-8 12yo's joined me. Could not call off a frothing grom... so left them to it.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
3 Apr 2013 9:04AM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...

No wonder a few are so prickly and bent out of shape

Surfed with you on Friday and that was it.

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
5 Apr 2013 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

Sunday looks like the go atm

62mac
WA, 24860 posts
5 Apr 2013 12:55PM
Thumbs Up

same here the swell picked up over night and looks good for the weekend.

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
5 Apr 2013 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...

Wind is not looking so good though

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
5 Apr 2013 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...
doggie said...

SE is ok depending where you are going

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
5 Apr 2013 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

doggie said...
jbshack said...
doggie said...

I have a spot that would be okay with swell and wind for Sun Morning out of the way, but will be running around the bridges doing the Ascics fun run..

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
5 Apr 2013 4:09PM
Thumbs Up

jbshack said...
doggie said...
jbshack said...
doggie said...

I have a spot that would be okay with swell and wind for Sun Morning out of the way, but will be running around the bridges doing the Ascics fun run..

PM me please with a detailed description

GPA
WA, 2519 posts
5 Apr 2013 4:40PM
Thumbs Up

^^^
...and then Doggie can PM me!

(seriously though, I think I am going to miss tomorrow and save the arms for Sunday).

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Legions surf report :: Daily updates.." started by doggie