Forums > Surfing Shortboards

Sunday Morning 16-06-2013

Created by photosbykarlo > 9 months ago, 17 Jun 2013
photosbykarlo
236 posts
17 Jun 2013 10:22PM
Thumbs Up

Just a few of shots, that the missus took, while I chased a few.

Radman
WA, 629 posts
18 Jun 2013 6:33AM
Thumbs Up

Love the first shot shows how irresponsible cubbies are bet there was no one out there in need of saving yet they out there chopping up the the glassy conditions trying to destroy the equipment they don't have to pay for wasting valuable donated funds get a life club punks we don't want to watch

quirkus
WA, 322 posts
18 Jun 2013 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Great pics,,
Let em practice, I say,,,
you or your family may need them one day.

oz surf
WA, 407 posts
18 Jun 2013 10:18AM
Thumbs Up

Great photos Karlo. Always like the expressions on people faces you capture so well.

photosbykarlo
236 posts
18 Jun 2013 1:28PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks

The surf livesavers were having a comp that day.

There was a little bit of tension out in the water at the boundary between their comp and a nice bank.

I'll take credit for the first shot, but the missus took the rest. She kindly offered to take some shots of me surfing, well to be honest wiping out. One day I'll get a barrel shot.

quirkus
WA, 322 posts
18 Jun 2013 4:42PM
Thumbs Up

First one has to be worth some bucks to someone ,, Ad folks would love it, too.

Radman
WA, 629 posts
18 Jun 2013 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
quirkus said..

Great pics,,

that's not practice if you had a patient[): on board who had nearly drowned you wouldn't be coming back in through the shore break like that would you now

Bender
WA, 2224 posts
18 Jun 2013 6:04PM
Thumbs Up

The first pic is why I got out of the clubbie movement 15yrs ago. Most of them couldnt rescue themselves as soon as its 3ft and they call themselves waterman

Razzonater
2224 posts
19 Jun 2013 10:04PM
Thumbs Up

I really like the second shot, some dude who may or may not rip about to be immortalised forever on seabreeze and remembered as the dude who copped full lip to the head, poor fella but epic lol

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
20 Jun 2013 11:15AM
Thumbs Up

There are amazing shots. I actually know a few clubbies and there are the boys that Race the IRB's. I showed them that shot and they said it was better than anything there guys took. (it wasn't the guys i know but one of the other teams)

He did go on to say it was one of the worst days in the water to date. He said he can see both sides but couldn't condone the language and some of the abuse that was being directed at them. Often even at 14 year old girls getting labbled as "sl-ts" If thats true then its a real shame/disgrace IMHO

My mate did agree that often clubbies go over board but i guess its still the same old story. The water belongs to everyone

jbshack
WA, 6913 posts
20 Jun 2013 11:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Radman said..

quirkus said..

Great pics,,

that's not practice if you had a patient[): on board who had nearly drowned you wouldn't be coming back in through the shore break like that would you now

It was a race

subasurf
WA, 2154 posts
20 Jun 2013 11:19AM
Thumbs Up

Hopefully not if you had a spinal ;)

Subscribe

Forums > Surfing Shortboards

"Sunday Morning 16-06-2013" started by photosbykarlo