13 Nov 2008 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

PHOTOS OF BOAT ......WINDSURFING PICS WITH SHORT TEXT

grumplestiltskin
WA, 2331 posts
13 Nov 2008 4:13PM
Thumbs Up

for those uneducated in King speak
there are photos in the photo section with a description of the boat and launch areas etc.

WINDY MILLER
WA, 3183 posts
13 Nov 2008 10:11PM
Thumbs Up

we going to do a long long rope out the back again, for tying windsurfers too, for rest breaks

safety gear i'm taking:

a good buddy
spare bit of rope
smoke flare
booties - wash ups = slashed kippers

Jens
WA, 342 posts
14 Nov 2008 10:28AM
Thumbs Up

Andrew,

Can you please post details of departure time, name of boat etc. I'm trying to work out when to make the long haul from Perth.

Cheers, Jens

Jens
WA, 342 posts
14 Nov 2008 10:33AM
Thumbs Up

Hi Folks,

I've just followed Grumple's tip, and see that most of my questions are answered in the photo section. Here's the info from Andrew:

Uploaded by king of the point,

"The Southern lady has the bunks on the working living and rigging deck protected from the wind.
Keep this area a clear as possible. Useable kit only. bbq will be moved.

The galley is yours to use.............coffee drinks CHILL area.

The below rigging area is smallish 1 or 2 at a time and then theres up the top but its wind exposed, rig access for landing and launching is going to be generally off the side of the boat.

The stern has a large marlin board ,rigg access will be a bit more difficult,i.e get onboard from here and or launch,having to possibly have them passed down the sides or over the top. GOOD LUCK

Kiters will be able to sit here and self release and whind there kite and strigs in.

The top flat deck will have to be use to store some/ ALL of the extra/spares etc gear on the hand rail side or on the bowl area.

This area im guessing will be the area to lay out da strings and boost the kites off from.

We will need to work as a team and help each other .............if you got any ideas bring them with you.

The boat will be Docked at the fishing boat harbour oppisite the fisheries deptment friday the 5th from about 4.00pm

Meet AS and or JUST after the sun has set , enjoy your days saiing in geraldton. AND we can all work out the departure time for sun rise at the Abrolohas islands .......where da shelf starts and da land is no more

Two huge blue eskies ONE will have ice in it ,eskies, thinking can be put in here OR UNLOADED IN TO HERE.???????

Oh weather pending boats will have to be toed ........get them there before dark and speek to the skipper. skippers number is 0417928489

Any other questions i will try to help answer Andrew lang 0488909964

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
14 Nov 2008 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

spot1
WA, 1588 posts
14 Nov 2008 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

i feel sick

WINDY MILLER
WA, 3183 posts