CC 250

Created by terminal > 9 months ago, 7 Aug 2012
Waterloo
QLD, 1496 posts
8 Aug 2012 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

PhilSWR said...

New Zealand honeymoon pic...

...and the only wedding present he wanted was a pair of velcro gloves...

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
8 Aug 2012 11:15PM
Thumbs Up

NotWal said...

Stuthepirate said...

Just quoting someone elses pic and claiming it doesn't count

No no. Look closely. I am volunteering beautiful artwork to enhance PhilSWR's entry.
The attribution is retained. Would you prefer footnotes and a glossary?
Oh I see you are a pirate so your mistake is understandable.

Of course I retain copyright to the drawing of the gumboots. Generosity only goes so far.

How the hell did i miss that!?
Off to the optometerist tomorrow.

BlueStorm
WA, 71 posts
8 Aug 2012 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

First one because i couldn't resist horribly cheezy:

"I told Whitey this was a baaaaahd idea"

Second one:

The big heads in New Zealand tried to cash in on the success of 'Wallace and Grommit' with slight altercations for cultural accuracy.

Mark _australia
WA, 22377 posts
8 Aug 2012 11:49PM
Thumbs Up

WTF are you lot staring at?
Never seen a Ducati before?
Yeah go on, take a photo.... mumble... mumble..... grrr

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
9 Aug 2012 8:39AM
Thumbs Up

After 10 years of building vehicles nobody wanted to buy Ford Australia release pictures of the 2014 Falcon Ewet.

The Federal Government immediately pledges $100 billion in state aid to keep all 4 of the promised manufacturing jobs in the Victorian ALP heartland.

Bob Brown and his partner are shown driving the new Ewet out of Broome after upsetting the locals.

It is rumoured that the Ewet will only be for sale through the NBN, of which 92,000 people are now expected to be connected to by mid 2013, just 14% of the 650,000 predicted by the communications minister last year. In a statement, Senator Conroy is alledged to have said 'we, the ALP, never predicted 650,000 would be connected, that was mis-communication caused by the dial up network. When the NBN is completed sometime before 2150 we will be able to communicate these facts more effectively'

A person, believed by some to be a Ford spokesman was heard to add 'due to the Carbon Tax we have had to replace the current two tone horn with a manually operated air blaster. We realise this may not be a popular move and the current horn will remain in overseas models but the use of a manually operated horn in the Australian market will reduce global surface temperatures by up to 50% of the average temperature difference pre-1990 level, as measured by the Mars Curiosity Rover

A passer by, possibly named Adolf, was said to have muttered '47, I'll show them bastards' under his breadth. It is not known what this refered to but Tony Abbott, opposition leader, may release a statement claiming it was clear evidence of the untrustworthyness of the Gillard Government. This may be reported in some News Ltd media as a 107% swing to the right.

Almost immediately the AIS announced they would be using the new Ewet as a launch pad for the Australian Swim team in 2016.

Ford_Australia has been flooded by requests from a person calling themselves Mark_Australia requesting a remote control version of the Ewet, that can be used in the 2015 V8 supercar MOTORSPORT series.

(reuters)

Waterloo
QLD, 1496 posts
9 Aug 2012 11:16AM
Thumbs Up

Knowing full well it was against the law, Eugene went ahead and married Dolly anyway...and now he is on the lam for good...

elmo
WA, 8725 posts
9 Aug 2012 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

PM before the Sheeple rejected him

Mark _australia
WA, 22377 posts
9 Aug 2012 11:25AM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc said...

Ford_Australia has been flooded by requests from a person calling themselves Mark_Australia requesting a remote control version of the Ewet, that can be used in the 2015 V8 supercar MOTORSPORT series.

(reuters)

doggie
WA, 15849 posts
9 Aug 2012 11:46AM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

Carantoc said...

(reuters)

Hehe

evlPanda
NSW, 9202 posts
9 Aug 2012 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

1960's Russian kids' TV show done with plasticine characters
" Seåôîäèn the Sheep "

I resent that.

Beaglebuddy
1595 posts
9 Aug 2012 5:19PM
Thumbs Up

Once gay marriage was legalized this became the next obvious step.
Who are you to judge?

Mr. No-one
WA, 921 posts
9 Aug 2012 8:37PM
Thumbs Up

Handle Baa? Yes, I think he does.

terminal
1421 posts
10 Aug 2012 1:52AM
Thumbs Up

Lots of good stuff so far.

Unless there's a new flurry of activity I'll call it tomorrow.

Mark _australia
WA, 22377 posts
10 Aug 2012 9:59AM
Thumbs Up

evlPanda said...

Mark _australia said...

1960's Russian kids' TV show done with plasticine characters
" Seåôîäèn the Sheep "

I resent that.

Awwww you were so cute when you were little. I hope the alligator man didn't offer you sweets?

nosinkanow
NSW, 441 posts
10 Aug 2012 1:39PM
Thumbs Up

It's all in the fine detail. Franke, like the original zipper inventor, failed dismally with the first sheepskin seat cover.

Mark _australia
WA, 22377 posts
10 Aug 2012 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

(Borat accent works better)

" I make fertiliser spreader for market garden.
See, there is hole in seat, just under sheep back-pussy.
I ride very furious, like so fast, and zee sheep she sh!t herself.
You like?"

terminal
1421 posts
10 Aug 2012 4:54PM
Thumbs Up

Well I think this has been a good one.

I think the whole New Zealand wedding, wellingtons dragging behind the sidecar, velcro gloves etc. make a very funny romantic story.

Also had a good laugh at being on the lam, making her eyes water, the fertiliser....

So many good ones, but I am going to pass the batton to Bondalucci for bringing the numberplate in as a scoreboard, which I really liked.

Bondalucci
VIC, 1579 posts
11 Aug 2012 1:58PM
Thumbs Up

cheers, terminal.
I'll try and did up a suitable pic.

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
9 Sep 2012 9:59PM
Thumbs Up

In the case of divorce the pair could split vehicle and drive their own ways

Stuthepirate