da vecta
QLD, 2514 posts
22 Apr 2012 10:00PM
Thumbs Up

Waterloo
QLD, 1496 posts
22 Apr 2012 10:13PM
Thumbs Up

where the expression taking baby steps comes from...

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
22 Apr 2012 9:51PM
Thumbs Up

PAMPLONA GAZETTE

Cheers turned to tragedy today after Manuel's fearless attempt to jump 6 babies on a blanket went horrbly wrong. Organisers of the event forgot to inform participants and onlookers that the "Running of the Bulls" was scheduled in for the same day.

Police Chief - "It was pretty grim, with scenes reminiscent of La Tomatina"

PhilSWR
NSW, 1104 posts
22 Apr 2012 10:33PM
Thumbs Up

Mr Gonzalez reaction wasn't overly surprising when he found out his wife was having another sextuplets...

decrepit
WA, 12165 posts
22 Apr 2012 8:43PM
Thumbs Up

Parents reported counting sheep jumping over a style was no longer working, so the sleep committee set up some experiments, this wasn't one of their better ideas.

Mark _australia
WA, 22423 posts
22 Apr 2012 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

Bloody kitesurfers don't care how close they are to bystanders and kids, as long as there is an audience....

DrJ
ACT, 481 posts
22 Apr 2012 10:58PM
Thumbs Up

da vecta said...

What's the difference between jumping on babies and jumping on a trampoline?

You have to take your shoes off when you jump on a trampoline !!!!

BulldogPup
6657 posts
22 Apr 2012 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

da vecta said...

Che lei dice ??? mi sono ???? ..... Sono l'outta qui !!!!!!!!!
>>> What you say ??? they mine ???? I outta here !!!!!!! <<<

Waterloo
QLD, 1496 posts
22 Apr 2012 11:13PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Gringos look it iz zee Mexican Superman - Faster zan zee speeding bullet, more powerful zan zee locomotive, able to leap six...oops make zat three children in a single bound..

Krisiz1
WA, 331 posts
22 Apr 2012 9:21PM
Thumbs Up

Thats one way to avoid babies.... or you can wear protection

Mark _australia
WA, 22423 posts
22 Apr 2012 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

Another tabloid article - Elvis IS alive, spreads legs and drops sextuplets.

Perfectly believeable

Bluedog76
243 posts
22 Apr 2012 10:09PM
Thumbs Up

Politicians that kiss babies having nothing......I leap them in a single bound for votes

DUDE
NSW, 1132 posts
23 Apr 2012 12:12AM
Thumbs Up

After jumping the "shark"...The producers of Happy Days...
Got the Fonz to do one more stunt...
Alas it was to late "jumping the shark" had already entered main stream vocabulary.

elmo
WA, 8732 posts
22 Apr 2012 10:22PM
Thumbs Up

Who put in the third row??????

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
23 Apr 2012 12:19AM
Thumbs Up

Bloke in black suit - "meh, back in my days we use to jump 9 babies, but we called it hurdling. We used to have to practice every day and we did this by hudling over the fence between the onion patch and the turnip patch. Roberto's mother used to make a fantastic turnip soup, it was great when the days got cold and the seasons were changing. I remember one winter when all the leaves on next doors sycamore tree fell in the one afternoon. It was my job to rake them up back then but that day we didn't have a rake. We'd lent it to the Tremboles three doors down. They were in the midst of moving to Barcelona, nobody used to move to barcelona back then because of the high unemployment rate. Nobody could get a job there so evryone was moving out to the west which iss where i went fishing and caught my first fish when i was you're age. It wasn't much but i had fun reeling it in on my line that i made with a stick and a used applecore. Applecore were a good sorce for may things in those days, we used them as cap bombs fro catching birds, bait for rabbits. Sometime we'd remove the pips and set them in a mucus to make jewellery for our mothers for mothers day. My mother worked tirelessly with me and my 3 brothers, i remember one day...

Mark _australia
WA, 22423 posts
22 Apr 2012 11:01PM
Thumbs Up

Rodriguez los Palermas performed this feat many times.
That is, until they put fluoride in the waters, and then - no more children. So sad day in Mehico

terminal
1421 posts
22 Apr 2012 11:20PM
Thumbs Up

Winner of Mexico's Got Talent 2012 Juan Pablo Martinez demonstrates the basic step-over to a crowd of Break-dancing-on-Babies fans.

Bondalucci
VIC, 1579 posts
23 Apr 2012 1:22AM
Thumbs Up

The impersonators in Mexico didn't quite get the translation......

"Elvis has leapt the building"

rohjar
WA, 140 posts
22 Apr 2012 11:32PM
Thumbs Up

sh1t activities people get up to when there's no wind.

PhilSWR
NSW, 1104 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:18AM
Thumbs Up

Man in suit with crossed arms- "Pfftttt, you call that baby jumping?? Back in my day we'd jump 18 sets of octuptlets barefoot and backwards. And we didn't need a p00fy yellow suit either..."

Beaglebuddy
1595 posts
23 Apr 2012 8:17AM
Thumbs Up

Not wanting to risk damaging the competitors expensive jumping suits (equal to a years salary) the village organizers use the softest things available in case of a slip or fall at the yearly long jump contest.

DASZIP
SA, 135 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:50AM
Thumbs Up

The yellow wiggle has fallen on hard times resorting to earning a living anyway he can.

sausage
QLD, 4873 posts
23 Apr 2012 10:28AM
Thumbs Up

The Gringo's got my baaaby.............................Evil (the Kenevil) Angels 2 out in cinemas soon.

Carantoc
WA, 6666 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:34AM
Thumbs Up

Uncensored magazine edition 28 preview

'Exclusive proof that earthing the body is a conspiracy. Ony we have the pictures of how the illuminati avoiding touching the polluted planet by levitating over the best resisitor know to man - central american babies'

Carantoc
WA, 6666 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:36AM
Thumbs Up

This week on mythbusters - Jamie checks out the Mexican myth that six babies snoring can alter gravity

Carantoc
WA, 6666 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:40AM
Thumbs Up

As the Spanish debt crisis deepended buskers would resort to anything to entertain the queues at the dole office

Carantoc
WA, 6666 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:44AM
Thumbs Up

At the 2012 London Olympics baby jumping was introduced as a demonstration sport. It will be a full participation sport at 2016 in Rio De Janerio. The Brazillian hosts are hot favorites.

Carantoc
WA, 6666 posts
23 Apr 2012 9:47AM
Thumbs Up

Hi,

I am new to this forum.I am looking for jobs in Australia particularly in Perth.
I want to know how is the java baby jumpin' job market in perth.
Are there plenty of companies there which develop applications in Java J2EE Leaping BABY-EE.
I am currently in India and have got my skill assessed from ACS.
I would like to shift soon to Perth.

Can any one help in this regard?
Does any one has consultant number so that i can enquire about it...

Sailhack
VIC, 5000 posts
23 Apr 2012 3:49PM
Thumbs Up

Stuthepirate said...

Bloke in black suit - "meh, back in my days we use to jump 9 babies, but we called it hurdling. We used to have to practice every day and we did this by hudling over the fence between the onion patch and the turnip patch. Roberto's mother used to make a fantastic turnip soup, it was great when the days got cold and the seasons were changing. I remember one winter when all the leaves on next doors sycamore tree fell in the one afternoon. It was my job to rake them up back then but that day we didn't have a rake. We'd lent it to the Tremboles three doors down. They were in the midst of moving to Barcelona, nobody used to move to barcelona back then because of the high unemployment rate. Nobody could get a job there so evryone was moving out to the west which iss where i went fishing and caught my first fish when i was you're age. It wasn't much but i had fun reeling it in on my line that i made with a stick and a used applecore. Applecore were a good sorce for may things in those days, we used them as cap bombs fro catching birds, bait for rabbits. Sometime we'd remove the pips and set them in a mucus to make jewellery for our mothers for mothers day. My mother worked tirelessly with me and my 3 brothers, i remember one day...

Gold! Reminds me of every conversation I ever had with a mate's dad...

mybrosweeper
NSW, 1016 posts
24 Apr 2012 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

I am SOOO over babies!!!

FormulaNova
WA, 14734 posts
24 Apr 2012 8:50PM
Thumbs Up

How the BoM really decide if its going to be a 'la nina' or 'el nino' year...

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Caption Comp #231" started by da vecta