16 Nov 2008 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

elephant,.. " ... bit to the left,... bit to the left!! "

Bondalucci
QLD, 1579 posts
16 Nov 2008 9:44PM
Thumbs Up

....... and in other news,
- The World Hide and Seek Championships get under way this weekend, and our camera crew were able to get some exclusive pics of Korean world number 1, Me Gon Sune, as he worked on some new moves at Training......

Mark _australia
WA, 22247 posts
16 Nov 2008 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

Wet Willy said...

Hey wait a minute, blah blah blah cr^p on... blah Aussie racial stereotyping...

Get off ya soapbox Willy.

I reckon they are all caucasians...... the other two fellas have already had their turns in the elephant

Hey that got green thumbs... so I call it a caption.

Bondalucci
QLD, 1579 posts
16 Nov 2008 11:14PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry Richie, but someone pinched my Batman Thing !

Waterloo
QLD, 1496 posts
17 Nov 2008 12:08AM
Thumbs Up

Unfortunately the ill-conceived sequel to the Doctor Seuss classic Horton Hatches an Egg was released straight to video after it failed dismally with test audiences. Ironically, Horton Hatches a Human did,however, go on to be a cult classic in the adult film genre.

Upthere
QLD, 348 posts
17 Nov 2008 1:57PM
Thumbs Up

Looks like Hopawate is at it again

knot board
QLD, 1241 posts
17 Nov 2008 2:02PM
Thumbs Up

Gee Wizz, so many awesome entries

I can't pick between Notwal and Sausage on this one.
You two guys had so many hilarious entries that I can't choose just one

So to be fair I'm giving the prize to Mark_australia for his careful defusing of the wet willy racial stereotyping debate.

Mark _australia said...

Wet Willy said...

Hey wait a minute, why have we decided that these guys are Indian? The guy on the right doesn't look at all Indian; he could be of many races, and so could the guy on the left....elephants are found in Africa, India, Thailand, maybe Mauritius and Madagascar...but my guess is this pic is from the USA, or else they wouldn't have plastic bags AND boots...so the 3 guys could be from 3 different backgrounds. The guy on the right could be Afro-Cuban, for example, and the dude to the left could be Mexican or Asian...anything is possible if you see beyond the veil of Aussie racial stereotyping...

The dude in the middle should definitely be getting paid the most, though!

Get off ya soapbox Willy.

I reckon they are all caucasians...... the other two fellas have already had their turns in the elephant

For me, that's what Seabreeze is all about.
When someone gets a bit serious we can always laugh it off

Well done Mark!

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
17 Nov 2008 3:39PM
Thumbs Up

Yes good one Mark.

Props for the photo KnotBoard. That's the best so far I reckon. And there have been some good ones.

sausage
QLD, 4873 posts
17 Nov 2008 9:33PM
Thumbs Up

NotWal said...

Yes good one Mark.

Props for the photo KnotBoard. That's the best so far I reckon. And there have been some good ones.

Yes I was thinking that too Notwal - has there been another caption comp thread that generated that many responses and in that shorter time also.

PS - I suppose we came equal third by Knotboards account, although Elmo's elephant gun had my vote for lateral thinking without the need to lowering it to the most common denominator - everyone does loves "Apu" joke though.

Richiefish
QLD, 5610 posts
18 Nov 2008 3:02PM
Thumbs Up

Bondalucci said...

Sorry Richie, but someone pinched my Batman Thing !

I was going to do it but didnt have time at work (still havent bought a new lappy)

climber
NSW, 1125 posts
18 Nov 2008 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

From within the Elelphant a song could be heard..

"And the little one said roll over...roll over and then....."

One fell out....

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"Caption Competition # 40" started by knot board